Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What should I get from crusade now?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I dont make noob sugestions i just tryin be different like every person is why we all shold be the same?Where is the creativity nowdays im not robot sorry if u are .Take this advice try something that nobody use experiment with heroes u will get much more fun at this game trust me . Dont just copy paste what all uses and do .When u reach that level u will see what i talking about . As i sayd before i wasnt vip till last week and i reach 89level and didnt lose my interest or give up like many non vip players did of the game still mb the reason is i play different with different setups heroes and things . if u ever played games like lets say warcraft roc or tft there was player named Insomnia who implanted thing calling fast expand and won WCG2002 or 2003,i dont remember cuz of This new tactic he won biggest cyber tournament cuz he was different and he do different things he experiments and he get the reward he deserve . the point is creativity =succes +gives u more fun. This is game dude dont forget .just like dota starcraft warcraft league of legends diablo world of warcraft .

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    meh i do not like mystic in arenas his ulti takes too long to charge and most of the time he gets killed before releasing it. i rather use another damage dealer than him. comm's ulti can hit faster than others' ultis and can interupt. i use both together in crusade and both do not do damage at all but comm charges much faster than mystic and her ulti attacks faster and can usually help dm finish the round faster whereas mystic i have to wait forever for his ulti to hit and my team had to take more damage.

Crusade was never problem for me i even use p3 heroes and win it easy without problems in arena my mistic always realise his ulty cw fd and pandaor crossed knight are enought wall. To let him ulty ofc if u put squishy heroes infront he wont be able to use his ulty u have to use ur brain in arena not just put ur best heroes press atack and pray for win , be creative as i sayd 100000p times already and im tired to proove my point anymore seems like its hopeless try by me ,just go do what everyone do be robot and lose the fun from the game and that mystic is worse than commando in crusade made my day fo real bro i laught so much im not even mad anymore

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Here is a little guide on which Heroes to get first in the shops:
    http://www.heroescharge-arena.com/20...-in-the-shops/

I would rate Crossed Knight, Vanguard Warrior and Dwarf Warrior much higher and Light Bringer at the last one to get from Crusade Coins he isn't really good.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by 121squad View Post
    No way to spend even single grey gear or small exp pot on this overrated hero. Sry no need 0dmg hero with boost that doesnt mean shit at 89 + and petite wack cc for backline hero . if this hurt u so much i can see ur tears from the screen and ill lick it yeah it taste good lick lick √√
    If you fail to realise heroes have different prime stages, then dont give out advice. There is no better suppot than com from 1-80s. You will soon realise ur beloved mystic is trash vs na o+1/o+2. Any defending mys =freewin. 100% free win on my server. Defend with mys can wake up loosing hundreds in rank.

I do agree with you should encourage diversity. However fair comments has to be made. The fact you dont even have her geared made you loose the right to comment on her.

The beauty about this game is endless combinations. Dont slap your own face about diversity. Mys is high ranked hero although I never see any good in him. Regardless he is one of my very 1st orange hero, big mistake but still I gave him chance.

Your minority against majority is bullshit unless you could achieve something with pk/monk/mountain etc.

when did i say i had problems in crusade? i use neither in arena and are you a robot now you use fd+cw. and dude your english sucks improve on it then post.

lol btw your team of panda+fd+cw+mystic is a free win for anyone pls.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I saw this but there are some very doubtful choices there.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Starone View Post
    Here is a little guide on which Heroes to get first in the shops:
    http://www.heroescharge-arena.com/20...-in-the-shops/

I would rate Crossed Knight, Vanguard Warrior and Dwarf Warrior much higher and Light Bringer at the last one to get from Crusade Coins he isn't really good.
    shitty guide

first you should get the heroes to accomplish the crusade, inculdes : commando, frost mage, mystic,
    then u should buy pilot for the ice dragon portal, then if you would like you can farm crossed knight or dwarf warrior, or just get some gear or soul coins for the sword master and soul shop
    Server number 101 - Kronnak, search for HXCfighter
    Reached lvl 90 on 9.2.15

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Commondo she is good hero as they said
    For your lvl she is the best support hero at lvl 70-85
    The only use for her as a rear tank so when you see a team that includes ninja
    Put up commondo in back and FD or ie she will dodge till FD kill ninja

FM she is good hero for crusude and useful in arena but usually not in defense only attack teams

Also if you want good team for ur lvl try those teams

Wc,fd,cw,Phoenix,com
    Ih,fd,cw,com,sl ( my team when i was at your lvl )
    WC,FD,CW,OC,com
    WC,fd,cw,vs,com
    At lvl60 go for eb if u already have fd and cw
    Ih,eb,fd,oc,com

Have fun in game

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    when did i say i had problems in crusade? i use neither in arena and are you a robot now you use fd+cw. and dude your english sucks improve on it then post.
    Didnt knew this is school for english trought its heroes charge game forum sorry for now to future ill know ,i dont use anymore cw or fd simple cuz i used both of them enought time and get bored watch same shit all day i simple replace them with crossed knight and mystic mystic boost ck with energy so he use his ulty quick on lets say most of the time on 50 %HP, IF i atack vs ninja assasin i put ie not use mystic ofcourse and i use ap in my arena set up too, wanna mentoin that i use ie long time before anyone started use him cuz ninja came out my next plan is wizard doctor already have idea on wich set up to put him hope will work sry im not robot like u crybaby