Thread: DW vs VW

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

DW vs VW

Can DW replace VW in the VW EB formation?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I don't think so.. dwarf warrior stays in the front of your team as VW replaces his plase to the back of you opponent's team and causing dmg there, non like dwarf that I didn't notice causing dmg physical or magical
    Server number 101 - Kronnak, search for HXCfighter
    Reached lvl 90 on 9.2.15

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiomogie View Post
    Can DW replace VW in the VW EB formation?
    No they are of different purpose. Dw dont clump pack, it stuns 1 hero. VW clumps into packs.

ya agree. u cant replace VW with DW in the VW EB formation. VW EB formation basically allow EB to take some damage from the beginning to charge up his US, this will allow him to cast 2-3 in one battle sometimes. VW will come in later on to line up all your opponent heroes and allow Mach & Silencer AOE spell attack to work more effectively.

however DW charge straight toward opponent at the start of the battle which is entirely different story.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    i find that when you use eb as front tank vw's charge doesn't do anything at all does it always work that way?

only if eb is stunned or staggered that he wasn't able to do his PS will this happen, normally when EB does his PS the enemy team moves forward, that is why VW hits them w/ his charge

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    i used comm oc fm dm eb to counter it and it's about 50-50 success rate. any idea how do i improve on it? sometimes even when i managed to kill the eb before vw charges in i still managed to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i used comm oc fm dm eb to counter it and it's about 50-50 success rate. any idea how do i improve on it? sometimes even when i managed to kill the eb before vw charges in i still managed to lose.
    if you have psycho legendary, basically quite similar to what you are using right now which is com, oc, fm, psycho, mach. the chance of winning is like nearly to 99%

however take note that the above example is for full orange team vs full orange team.

as for O1 or O2 match, if could be different which I haven't test it yet. obviously if lets say your whole team is only orange, while opponent is O1 or O2 ember, you wouldn't be able to kill him, and you will gg for sure