Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who to legendary and why in the post orange era?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Who to legendary and why in the post orange era?

The title says it all. But hey I'll give a example. Depth voice is no longer a great choice to legendary because of her post orange gear is sub par whereas admiral is still a great tank and shallows keeper has made strides with his gear. Tell me what you think.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Its up to your choice, if you dont like just dont do it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    What are u basing off this, gameplay or from reading the forums?

Depths voice is still amazing idk what ur talking about. Most people run ninja FD and cw in this meta so her high dodge allows her to keep her alive. She also does good dps. I use her as a solo tank in arena and maintain top 40 easily in this o+2 meta. (Can get top 20 before 9pm)

Please don't talk unless u actually experienced it with gameplay.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    DV still gives me trouble, even more now than she used to. With ninja being probably the most dangerous dps out there right now, she can take him 1 on 1 until time runs out. Happened multiple times against me. Her o2 stuff has decent magic resist too. Its not going to make her awesome against magic, but with a clone out and maybe a couple stray lasers going elsewhere, mach o2 doesn't 100% kill her all the time with his ult. With direct hits she'll go down but the legendary does help a lot.

OT: IE is a big part of this new meta, he can kill or disable ninja, and is needed for chapter 15 raid and some campaigns. Legendary WM is good against ninja because of her gear giving dodge, not necessarily her skill. LE has a place in attacking lineups for the sole purpose of dying and destroying the other team's energy.

I guess I should have been more explicit my example was made up as I am 89 and haven't had a chance to have any experience with legendary heros. I was looking for players who have legendary heros and experience to learn thier opinions. Not to disparage depths voice.

I went with admiral first then IE. Loved both of them. Which of the legendary heroes do u use? I'm assuming we are talking arena. DV needs to fit a specific team and is usually an off tank.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Here's the order I went:

Admiral
    Mystic
    IE
    SM
    DV

Now working on SO

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    100% ADM first, the rest depend on your needs.

On my list:

ADM
    IE
    DV
    SUC
    WM
    SO
    LE
    SK

Possibly include SM when i have spare gears. If ucool release Soul Hunter legendary skill, i ll probably fit mystic in but not keen on this hero atm.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunkai View Post
    The title says it all. But hey I'll give a example. Depth voice is no longer a great choice to legendary because of her post orange gear is sub par whereas admiral is still a great tank and shallows keeper has made strides with his gear. Tell me what you think.
    ADM first, coz she does all (tank, stun, hit, interrupt). I have one at o+2.
    Then IE or ES to counter ninja.
    DV is still useful against physical team, I need her sleep ulti mostly.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunkai View Post
    I guess I should have been more explicit my example was made up as I am 89 and haven't had a chance to have any experience with legendary heros. I was looking for players who have legendary heros and experience to learn thier opinions. Not to disparage depths voice.
    Adm first as she is the most capable tank after 90. She would have the highest INT in a full physcial team (good as sapper bait) and she can tank FD and Mach together quite well.

After Adm, i would suggest SK because you can farm his legendary fragments and farm Sil ss at the same time, unless your Sil is already 5*. Against NA, SK is a safer choice than Adm.

Next, if you IE is already at 4*, make him legendary asap. If not, you can try ES as his replacement.

Other priorities to make legendary:
    - Succ
    - DV
    - Mystic/WM
    - LE

I wouldn't recommend to prioritize Mystic over others because his O+ gear is quite bad and he is very vulnerable against NA. Regardless, he is still a good support mage that would come in handy under specific circumstances

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Adm, IE, DV, LE, ES, whoever after.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Tsun what server or game are you on saying DV is not as useful. Lmfao. You sure you are at lvl 9x? Do you want to up wind master L or if professional killer L come out please up it.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Windmaster L didnt that bad, o+1 ninja is badass

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    My list:
    1.Windmaster
    2.Psycophat
    3.Swordmaster
    4.Admiral
    5.Emberstar (still working here)
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    My list:
    1.Windmaster
    2.Psychopath
    3.Swordmaster
    4.Admiral
    5.Emberstar (still working here)
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site