View Poll Results: Is the August Update what you expected?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 5.77%
  • No

22 42.31%
  • Could be worst

6 11.54%
  • I don't expect anything , i just play

21 40.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: August Update

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar

August Update

Commander is exclusive in gold chests. So exclusive for luckiests or for big spenders. Luck factor still don t help the big spenders. Mystic is hideing in the chests and it is practicaly impossible to make him 5* without makeing a sniper or another 1* useless hero 5* first.(i am talking about low levels).New hero in arena..ice spirit? (i don t know what they replaced--ferryman?) Worth? no.. All of you focus on HN and DeathB or trying to get an OC or panda 5 * Magic stone heros..Just SQ and TF are the bosses in there. Mstone need like 6-10 chances to get the vip hero. And to make 4*-5* another 1000$ ..then what? SK will survive when they will replace sapper with a possible TF or witch. Just replace the 1* heros because are useless instead makeing a new shop. Soul Shop again untouched.. Summoner R.i.P. HN and DesB still not in gold chests.. i suppose because all will farm for commander. Commander in crusade chests...NO just in GOLD ones..So no new content just some heros that are useless or hard to get.
    Any other opinions ONLY ABOUT the august update ?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    the game is dying, more and more players are leaving. It's a shame
    Server 25 Guild Excellent id32920

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    This is somewhat what I expected, but that does not mean I am satisfied as it is.

As many players have already stated, taking Windmaster or Shallows Keeper out of the shops or taking the spots from EXP items or simply adding more slots would be by far more intelligent.
    Also, I wanted Commander to be in shops :l
    Last but not least, new game modes and legendary quests are needed badly to keep players interested in the game.

They need to do something about this quickly :/

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Actually commander in gold chest is "new feature in august" from uncool

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Noo surprise that commander is hidden in gold chests, no one will go for dwarf warrior OR cross knight on the other hand. ucool is very interested in promoting its own heroes oppose to copied ones from lilith.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    DotA heroes are the best, why not making a Heroes Charge version of them without stealing code from Lilith? u.u

And yes, no real update sucks :|

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    We're losing more and more of the advantages we used to have over the Lilith version of the game, and we don"t have any advantages they do get.
    Add to that absolutely no update for content, only shitty lv 100 nobody wanted.

I think it's time to go to the other side or just stop.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Heroes Charge = BORED
    IGN: brT-UNiVeRsE
    Server: 25 Savage One

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Just stop buying gems. We must hit them where it hurts most

Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    I think it's time to go to the other side or just stop.
    There is no other side. It's either quit completely or play on. There's no way you want to go to Lilith, which is much worse (unless you are willing to spend up to VIP 11 and then spam Magic Stone)

I think people should not expect things that were never promised...in regards to previous Magic stone heroes going where you think they should go.

They make a game the way they want to...it is up to you as a consumer to decide whether it is something that you like and is agreeable to you.

If it's not, then you go away from it...it doesn't mean you start to whine and complain until you get your way. They make a non-custom product...you either buy it or you don't. It's that simple.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    I think people should not expect things that were never promised...in regards to previous Magic stone heroes going where you think they should go.

They make a game the way they want to...it is up to you as a consumer to decide whether it is something that you like and is agreeable to you.

If it's not, then you go away from it...it doesn't mean you start to whine and complain until you get your way. They make a non-custom product...you either buy it or you don't. It's that simple.
    +1. Cheers!
    Better too late than too early

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Commander is exclusive in gold chests. So exclusive for luckiests or for big spenders. Luck factor still don t help the big spenders. Mystic is hideing in the chests and it is practicaly impossible to make him 5* without makeing a sniper or another 1* useless hero 5* first.(i am talking about low levels).New hero in arena..ice spirit? (i don t know what they replaced--ferryman?) Worth? no.. All of you focus on HN and DeathB or trying to get an OC or panda 5 * Magic stone heros..Just SQ and TF are the bosses in there. Mstone need like 6-10 chances to get the vip hero. And to make 4*-5* another 1000$ ..then what? SK will survive when they will replace sapper with a possible TF or witch. Just replace the 1* heros because are useless instead makeing a new shop. Soul Shop again untouched.. Summoner R.i.P. HN and DesB still not in gold chests.. i suppose because all will farm for commander. Commander in crusade chests...NO just in GOLD ones..So no new content just some heros that are useless or hard to get.
    Any other opinions ONLY ABOUT the august update ?
    Bro. .. this game Don have update since 5mths ago. only new non dota hero, o1/2 item to grind and level 100 to grind. totally no new content. no guild war, no battle tower, no draft match, no difficulty 8 rift/trial, no difficultly 8 portal. COMPLETELY NO UPDATE FOR 5MTHS!!! many players has quitted...

Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post

Bro... don act like we don know u cool didn't update the fking game due to the lawsuit and may even force to be shut down...

go away??? u seriously think it's fair to players that spent gold and time? cool

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    You spent willingly. no one asked you to do so. It's their right to steer their game in which ever way they want. Don't like it? Quit. It's really THAT simple.