Thread: Chapter 15-4 Elite Into the Dune

New Comers

Post Chapter 15-4 Elite Into the Dune

Hello,

today I finished Chapter 15-4 Elite with all 5 Heroes(Psychopath, Cloud Walker, Deathmage, Imperial Executor, Silencer) alive, but I only get 2 Stars.
    I rent a hero(Imperial Executor) from Mercanery Camp.
    Server: 45 Solak
    Account ID: 6431257
    Nickname: se2405

could you please help me? Why did this happend?

Thanks,
    Se2405

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Rented heroes do not get accounted. So it is basically as 1 died. To achieve 3 stars all heroes must come from your pool.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i cant even 1* this stage. something has gone wrong.. but with Uncool´s complete lack of caring about bugs anymore it wont be fixed. ive tried 5 setups ive seen be succesful but failed with them all. i have bosses do things, cast skills they dont on any of the videos. that tells me this is utterly bugged now. no point in playing this game anymore... i suggest you all start playing LoA: fire raiders.... That game is actually proper programmed...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble33 View Post
    i cant even 1* this stage. something has gone wrong.. but with Uncool´s complete lack of caring about bugs anymore it wont be fixed. ive tried 5 setups ive seen be succesful but failed with them all. i have bosses do things, cast skills they dont on any of the videos. that tells me this is utterly bugged now. no point in playing this game anymore... i suggest you all start playing LoA: fire raiders.... That game is actually proper programmed...
    Dear Leader
    We will report this issue to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I actually already 3 starred this level and the one after. Didn't do elite levels for a while till I leveled up a bit more and when I came back it said I hadn't finished these levels. Games getting a bit rediculous. Spend $100 to pass one single level. Raid a level 27 times to get 4 pieces. No easy way to level a player.