Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Improve Your Own Heroes Event Winners Announced!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Improve Your Own Heroes Event Winners Announced!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Way to go EB! Rofl!!!!!

The only nerf at the winners. Rofl

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Congrats to zachi lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Well that was very unexpected! Thanks, i am glad to see that this hero will be overworked.

Let see next month, naga emperor entry will be showed off

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So I guess The Brute is working as intended?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I do not think they will really implement those suggestions, they just kept a few people busy with this "event" like the "Design your hero"-contest.

They also haven't implemented the winner heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think so too , when u check the winners u will See they just choose 10 different heroes. If they really would work in them they would choose the hero posted most Mord times and work in him.. I was really just to give ppl something to do hope they implement more legendary skills now and stop with New heroes all the time... But they would loose money this way..

But next month is naga, so its the naga emperor entry "design your own hero" contest.
    Relax, we just need to see how crap this one like turtle ninja

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Since they did it so poorly, anybody with time to waste could c/c the top 10 suggestions ? They only give player ID but not the description ...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Waiting for the OP PK lol
    Better too late than too early

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    Since they did it so poorly, anybody with time to waste could c/c the top 10 suggestions ? They only give player ID but not the description ...

Well, you can check the description at the same thread. Just need some patience to look at the flood.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    They most likely chose the ones with easy work like buff/nerf certain stats. Not a reworked skill/ultimate. EB shouldn't be there... But i guess whining works!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Why no ferryman

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Entry The Lightning Master
    Hero Name: DeTheta
    Name: Lighting Master

Why you think, this hero needs improvement?:

The hero has quite good potential (a lot of a magic damage in the form of a mass ultimate and abilities one of which is capable to interrupt abilities that is much important, wide availability), but by players is used only at a low level, and further demand loses as loss the magician gives out much less, than others classes has also no the certain "feature" doing by his irreplaceable character.

How you want to improve this the hero?:

If it is possible, to raise a damage from abilities (optional, it not the most important), and also to add the 5th ability (as legendary, for example) - passive ability: lowers a maximum level of health of the opponent by 20% when DeTheta uses on it any ability. This ability can increase not bad its popularity in passing not only the normal mode, but also raids of guild, elite stages, portal , trials and even on the arena (who won't be glad to decrease HP of the enemy hero for 20%?). I want to notice that on bosses in guild raid this ability won't stacked, and to work only 2 minutes so far to fight and to vanish returning back HP and will remove further 20% of already available level.
    Entry The Mountain
    Hero Name: Aetna
    Hero Title: Mountain

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?:
    His abilities as a tank are not as good as other top tier tanks in the game, which makes him a poor choice for arena and grand arena. He doesn't have enough crowd control abilities to make up for his significantly lower HP and magic resist. He's also not useful in any outland portal, nor is he good for high damage in guild raids.

How do you want to improve this hero?: This hero can be improved by increasing his physical attack, significantly increasing his magic resist, increasing his ignore magic resist and magic crit so his skills hit harder, and increasing his HP a little bit. Also, his ultimate skill, Throw, should also provide a stun in addition to magic damage when he throws an enemy (similar to Disease Bringer's ultimate skill when the giant lands on the ground and stuns nearby enemies). This will give him the extra crowd control he needs. Giving him a useful legendary skill will also help to close the power gap. Perhaps one where Giant heroes get a significant magic resist increase.
    Entry The Swordmaster
    Hero Name: Lokkan
    Hero Title: Swordmaster

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    He is a late-level pretty hard to get hero and now even that he have L skill he still don't shine in arena and he have some little utilities in some guild raids and OP Pheonix!

How do you want to improve this hero?
    Change the legendary skill to an active ability or add a 6th skill(that could be linked to soul shop coming heroes)or higher damage and stats for the current skills!
    Entry The Professional Killer

Hero Name
    : Punchinello
    Hero Title : Professional Killer

Why do you think this hero need improving or why are you not satisfied with this hero? How to improve this hero?
    - His base agility at 5 star should be 9.7 not 8.4
    - His "global cooldown" on basic attack should be faster, his attack animation is slow and cause him to attack very slow even when he buff himself with 91% attack speed.
    - His skill are good but, he lose so many dmg when he cast them, to fix the problem the solution is reduce the cast speed of his skill.
    - He reset his attack animation everytime he get hit by anything so basically during a fight if he get hitted he just buff himself and reset over and over his attack animation without really do damage, to fix it the simplest way should be to tweak his attack animation.
    - His dark pact skill need to be replaced with a new skill:

Dark Pact
    Punchinello enter in a focus state allowing him to never miss his target, his damage will increase and his ability to life leech is increased, during this time punchinello will never stop attack his target regardless what happend but his mana and hit point will be slowly decay. The pact end when he end his mana, during the pact Punchinello cannot gain mana. In my opinion the hero should be the top physical ranged dps of the game for raid, his damage should be like 80% of the ninja , so for example if the ninja do 1.000.000 his damage should be 800.000 .
    Entry The Shadow Shaman
    Hero Title: Shadow Shaman

Why do I think this hero needs improving?:
    The Shadow Shaman is the only other somewhat viable healer in the game at the moment. Thus I believe his heal needs tweaking as well as his support skills.

How to improve this hero:
    First, the idea of his ultimate is a great with the chain healing, but it should be a smarter heal. It should target people based on who has the least % of health left. It should also be increased to compete with the chaplain's level of healing. I think his second skill is fine allowing him to deal some damage. His third skill is used way too earlier in the match for it not to last longer. I think it should either just be a regular shield that absorbs damage no matter what level of health your at, or it doesn't disappear until it takes affect. His final skill should be reversed. Right now it reduces the enemy team's armor, but as a healing support hero, his skills should be about buffing his own team. The skill should increase the armor of his own team. This will allow him to help the survivability of the team. As a legendary skill suggestion i would say that since he is a shaman, and since shamans use totems, a skill called rejuvenation totem would be cool. It would provide healing over time for his team, increasing survivability.