Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improve Your Own Heroes Event Winners Announced!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Entry The Master Mage
    Hero Name: Master Mage
    Hero Title: Fiera
    Why do you think this hero need improvement?
    A hero has unavailing skill of "Black mark", when an opponent remains one. There is a loss of time, when an opponent is hidden and heroes are inactive. Time to win "raid" or "Crashed Hill" is not enough.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional):
    If an opponent remained one, then it is necessary to disconnect skill of "Black mark" or inflict a magic damage, but not to hide an enemy.
    Entry The Death Knight
    Hero Name: Lig
    Hero Title: Death Knight

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?:
    (This is coming from VIP13 Player of server 72. I am usually ranked top 5 in both arenas, and have defended in the rankings consistently for a long time. I have defended rank 1 for more than 48 hours.)

Death Knight or DK was the first hero that got me excited for the game. DK was the hero that got me joining a guild. He was the first hero I wanted to roll from my gold chests rolls. DK was the hero that made it possible for me to finish my first crusade. But his usefulness ended shortly after… He’s a poor choice to redeem from others in the same Arena shop, and his usefulness ranges from borderline useless from early to midgame, to barely useable (as a meidocre “healing nurse”) at endgame with full O and O+ gears.

Early game, it is basically impossible to get his ultimate off, due to his extremely long charge-up time and his lack of tanking capabilities (as compared with other tanks in the game). His only sole role was to tank Normal Crusade, where energy is pretty much abundant.

Mid game, his only role as a Normal Crusade Tank is easily eclipsed by Death Mage, by a long shot. Yet, he gets even more fragile in Arena due to enemies gaining far more attack/magic power than DK’s gain in defense/magical resistance.

His standing position is far too much in the frontline, making him usually the first tank of your team. And when he’s your primary first tank, you are almost always better off with other options at endgame because:

1. Low HP
    He has 44k HP with full gears, compared to Admiral or Shallows Keeper (each with over 51k). Even lower than some midline DPS heroes.

2. Poor Magic Resist
    350+ Magic Resist fully geared (Orange+2). This is suppose to be what’s he’s supposedly good at, but let’s look at true Magic Tanks such as Soul Hunter (610+ Magic Resist, nearly doubled) and a standard all purpose meat shield like Shallows Keeper (480+ Magic Resist).

3. Poor Physical Armor
    As a primary first in line tank, he is extremely weak to physical attacks. At only 600+ Armor compared with Shallows Keeper (900+) and Admiral (700+).

4. His heals and shields are low compared to other healers say Disease Bringer, Chaplain, Soulhunter, Cleric, etc. And they do not scale well with his gear. What’s especially bad about this is that, due to his standing position (very front), he is mostly dead before he can do much of his skills. DK is mostly “Dead” instead of “Undead” like his description says he is.
    DK hero is not worthy of his title “Death Knight” as seen in other games or movies. He should be the undying king of the undead, what Ucool gave us is just a (not very good) nurse.

How do you want to improve this hero?:
    What we do not need in this game are more meat shields, I think all of us want more diversity but viable heroes. So I wanna see if we can make something different.
    As a front most tank unit, Death Knihgt needs:

1) Compareable stats for a very front standing tank?
    2) Faster Recharge Time?
    3) Improvement to Skills so that it affects not only his allies, but also to himself?
    4) New Legendary Ability to redeem his “Death Knight” title.

I am suggesting a simple mechanic change instead of 1-3:

Improved Death Coil
    Death Coil - Attack one enemy with lowest HP, does damage but also heals Death Knight for 50% of damage dealt, in addition to stealing a bit of energy (100) for DK. If an ally is lowest HP, he would heal the ally but also grant him a little (100) energy.
    This new mechanic would solve problems 1-3, and should improve his performnace from early to mid and endgame. He would still be very vulnerable to Silence, yes. That won't change.

Improved Ward
    Ward - Shield ally with lowest HP but also slowly regenerate some HP overtime while shield is not broken.
    This skill is often wasted on backline or midline heroes damaged by AoE attacks because the shield doesn't actually do anything at that point. The shield itself also lasts almost too short if casted on a tank or Arcane Sapper. Adding a Heal over time effect to this makes the skill less wasteful and doesn't make it overpowering because effect wears off quickly when shield is broken.

New Legendary Skill
    For 4) DK should summon all currently dead heroes to fight for your team. The dead heroes would be in “clone” form, perhaps like those from Chapter 13 boss. Perhaps he could cast this when he himself dies. These undead heroes actually need to be doing some damage, otherwise they would generate too much life steal for enemy physical heroes like ember blade.
    I bought a VIP15 account in the “other” game, and I was disappointed in his “other” legendary ability. Could Ucool deliver justice to our favorite Undying Knight? He wields the legendary Frostbite sword. Why is he a nurse?
    Entry The Ember Blade
    Hero Name: Xun
    Hero Title: Ember Blade

Reason:
    He is an unbalanced hero. Magic heroes are used against him as a countering measure, but he already got his magic shield (which can even block Vengeance Spirit ult) and can recover himself with his 4th skill and lifesteal. Physical heroes doesnt work too well against him because he have dodge and a skill to lock nearby heroes, which prevent them to attack.
    He is already a powerfull hero without his "invincible" ultimate. By "invincible" i mean he dispell all abnormal status over him (stun/silence/exile/sleep/petrified/blind/poison)
    And after finishing his ult, he cast right away his 4th skill if he doesnt launch another ult right off the bat.

Improvement:
    make him unable to use his ult when he gets silenced after casting the fire remnants.
    You guys can use the source code of DeathBringer ultimate because his ult its the only silence that works against EmberBlade ult.
    Just to be clear: of course he cant cast his ult(release the fire remnants) when he is silenced. But he still use his ult when he gets silenced after releasing the fire remnants of his ult.
    Entry The Hidden Needle
    Hero Title: Hidden Needle
    Hero Name: Quimulan Klaas

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    1. About hidden needle(HN)'s skill
    when she kill the ememy, she can obtain holly shield.
    But if enemy's front line is killed by HN, my team moves forward and her shield isn't activate.
    In lots of situation(like this) her shield doesn't activate immediately, so she die before her life shield activated.(attacked by mystic's UT, etc.)
    I think this is just a bug, so her shield should be activated immediately.

2.(this is major problem) About her skill concept and item's synergy.
    In heroes charge, only two characters have holly damage : silencer and hidden needle.
    So i want to compare with two characters.

Silencer
    basic damage : magic
    most of magic hero's attack is very weak, and their skill damage is strong.
    but holly damage makes his basic attack also strong!
    i think this is very good merits(unlike other mages).

Hidden Needle
    basic damage : physical
    But her holly damage is quite different.
    Holly damage cannot apply critical damage and HP drain, but she has LOTS of critical items and HP drain items...even very high states(similar with FD)
    And because HP drain isn't available, she died like ice cream when she meets mage team.(very low magic resistance)
    I think this is very deadly panelty...

How do you want to improve this hero?
    Her legendary skill isn't open yet. so how about this? <Hidden needle's Legendary Skill - holly master>
    :she can perfectly controlled her holly power, so she learned how to attack holly damage with critical power and HP drain ability.
    ---now in her holly attack, critical damage and drain ability are activated (75% of her ability)
    This solution doesn't need to replace items...and not OP(if drain ability is 100, applied only 75)
    For hidden needle lover's point of view, this is very reasonable plan!!
    I wish this character will be more attractive because HN is my best favorite character
    Entry The Light Bringer
    Hero Name: Apollo
    Hero Title:
    Light Bringer

Even with his Legendary skill he is no good addition to any team. His position makes him survive quite long but with him as last man standing there is nothing that can be done to win a fight. His 5th skill is a joke and is in conjunction with his positioning totally useless since it has such a small blast/homing radius.

How do you want to improve this hero?

Make his skills more effective; His purple skill should push the enemy away, not towards the team. Reflect damage stronger. The support skill should trigger more often. The damage calculation of his 5th skill should be a scalable damage variable and it should be damage to all enemies on map, not only in range.
    Wow...what a clickerino that was...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    That ember blade change though...what? So EB ults, creates remnants, deals little to no damage with it, gets silenced and dies upon lethal instead of jumping? I don't see how that kind of nerf would make sense.

I fully agree with Shadow Shaman buff/fix and like Death Knight change and HN's legendary quest (Silencer in Kingdoms Charge, what is yet another DOT Arena copy, scores crits).

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Ember charge.. ember crate remnants get silenced then he release the fire clones..then stay stuned and die..
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    All I see is : ucool simply switch nerfed/weak heroes -> buffed/op heroes.

But what will happen when weak heroes suddenly become stronger ?
    - Smart players suddenly become stupid players and stupid players suddenly become smart players.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    The new hero is not the designed hero Naga Emperor, he is a back-line mage while Nymph of the Sea is a mid-line character.

And to bin right above me: We will see how OP/useless the heroes get IF they ever(and that's a big ever) implement these changes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Ember nerf sucks.. His ult will go to waste just for a silence?

And to bin: We don't know if they'll be OP, but it doesn't matter, they at least will be useful and when weak heroes became stronger, players will have more heroes to pick and success(or succeed?).. We will have more viable counterpicks and the game will change the meta
    Changing the metagame is like having a free new feature

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Congratulations!

New Comers
    I do not agree with the following improvement;

1) Ember Blade
    He already have enough weak points, so do not need to nerf, otherwise he become useless hero and it is really non sense.

2) Hidden Needle
    She is already strong enough, so do not need to improve, otherwise no hero can stop her and it is also really non sense.

ucool must consider this kind of balane by yourself, do not risten 100% from the players, and u guys must be careful about the parameter change of each hero, do not make the game balance changed to bad way!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Yes emberblade no need to nerf,
    For HN i think she just need to improve so his ulti only target hero not illusion.
    Shit that girl always target illusion and makes the match horrible

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Sorry to bother you guys but Ember could you consider to apply my concept on Psychic Sword to make her own voice in Heroes Charge? I dont need any reward from you but now she is totally useless in any fight!
    I dont think these top ten reward are better than mine (actually some of them are very poor ideas)!

Hero Name: Mala

Hero Title: Psychic Sword

This hero is currently useless in all scenario of Heroes Charge however her nature (skill set) seems to be the most tactical hero. She has potential to outshine should we make small adjustment as suggested below

How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional)
    - Switch the position of skill "Sacrifice" with skill "Kinetic Bolt" making now "Kinetic Bolt" as Ultimate Skill and "Sacrifice" as Green Skill
    - Adjust the skill "Sacrifice" to be triggered at the beginning of the fight, Psychic Sword will swap position with the farthest enemy and from enemy backline position she will start killing meanwhile her victim is in trouble being focused by her team mates.

Your Player ID Number: 13009159

Your Server Number: 86

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I do want to see HOLLY damage, imagine if berries were to fly out when she attack.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Winners what award received?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpok View Post
    Winners what award received?
    The reward was 5k Gems

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I dont think thats enough to make 1 hero o+2 lol