Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of August

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Nothing to say, this is Heroes Change(Ucool) not DotArena(Lilian).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Please do not remove mystic from crusade shop.

Just add extra store slots. Is that very hard for you to code?

Please release more legendary....
    Thanks, i

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Once again ucool disappoints us...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Time to add the Grander Arena (Best of 5 Battles) at 90 and Grandest Arena (Best of 7 Battles) at 95.

You need more shops.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    instead of replacing this hero with that hero and your team are too lazy to add more slots in shop, why don't you just replacing the blue stuffs, exp items and the enchanting stuffs at the shop with soulstones, i think 99% of the players never bought those items, so it will give 2 more slots in crusade shop, arena shop and guild shop

just my opinion

No Ferryman I will never be able to 5* him.

Quote Originally Posted by philipho93 View Post
    Nothing to say, this is Heroes Change(Ucool) not DotArena(Lilian).
    Thank god it isn't. Can you imagine Vanguard Warrior, Ninja Assassin and Emberblade being only VIP11 + ?

New Comers
    I think most people fail to understand the title...'Heroes of August' when asking about stuff such as new legendary skills. This does not mean the whole list of upcoming updates will be posted here. The replacement is I guess to help newcomers not feel overwhelmed by having to choose from over a dozen of heroes. Or to give more reason to use up gold/gems.

New Comers
    Dude why are you so angry about this minor note... New heroes are coming! Yet you're hating. I suppose you forgot the fact commander was a vip11 thing, and them releasing it for the general players is already something you should be happy with... I mean why spend money getting vip11 if everyone else is gonna have an easy time getting all these special heroes. Think before you demand more and more

I agree with you.

Ucool really need to give us a lot more notice when they make big decisions that take away our options in the game. Making heroes chest exclusives, especially such core heroes for a lot of aspects of the game, is a big deal and the game can start to feel like one big gamble that the heroes you haven't invested in won't be removed from shops. The fact that there are heroes in shops that are not so important early game and also have elite stages such as Shallow's Keeper are being left in shops makes this even more annoying.

I decided that of the important heroes crusade has to offer I was going to leave Mystic to last and I'm just 2 days away from finishing my Phoenix to 5* while my Mystic is just at 3* and was going to be next. I don't have the time to 5* him now even though he was my next hero to work on, whereas if I went for him before dwarf, commando, frost mage or phoenix then there would have been no issue. And I would have happily done that had there been some communication that this was happening sooner.

I can't imagine that these decisions are being made so close to when they are being implemented that we can't be warned when a hero is going to be removed from a shop much more in advance. That way we can pre-emptively do something about the fact that you're taking away something from the game.

Just feels like a needless slap in the face for customers that are happy with you guys but you wan to find ways to make things more difficult and it's incredibly frustrating. Yeah you can say "oh but you'll get him from bronze chests" but that will take a lot longer than if I spent my crusade coins and now there's no real heroes I feel the need to invest in atm.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Ember is now revealing the Heroes of August for our leaders to get prepared!

- Enchantress (August Singin Hero): Back line support Mage, who can heal allies and deal massive magic damage.
    - Nymph of Sea (August Magic Stone Hero): Middle line Mage, who has powerful control skills, as well as survival abilities.
    - Replaces Mystic with Crossed Knight in the Crusade Shop.
    - Replaces Ferryman with Ice Spirit in the Arena Shop.

Best Regards

Ember
    hi ember. will there be any new game content? or only new hero? cause we have been playing this game for 5mths without any new content. next mth will be 6 mth. please reply asap

1. please do not remove mystic. although I no longer need to redeem mystic . but what about those new comers? how do u expect them to down crusade without mystic?

2. I spend REAL CASH for commander prior to promise of legendary quest and being able to redeem it later part. but now u telling us the only way to get out commander to 5star is by open gold chest?! wow!

3. more and more player's are quitting due to no new game content for 5 and coming 6 mth. all u guys patch is lvl cap , gear to grind and some rubbish new hero. if this goes on this game is doom. how long do u think players is going to wait for the lawsuit. u Don have to copy dotarena for new content. u can actually get feedback and create new content.

4. u told us "your voice matters" but somehow ucool don even bother to listen to us. players that are around up till now, those are loyal players. Don make them quit too. it will be the end of hc..

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by K-one View Post
    Ember/Betty and whoever the hell works for this so called "company", you guys realise that some of us keep tabs on how you are communicating and informing your costumers?

And furthermore, do you realise that if people are contacting Apple about your business practices, it will be far worse than the court case vs Lilith?

If Apple takes the game down fromAppStore, and it is not impossible, due to your pathetic and unprofessional say of informing costumers, you will learn basic business ethics and practices, correct?

Your arrogance towards your costumers has become a subject of talk at European offices for the AppStore, if you dont believe me, wait and see when they contact you.

Another proof of negligence and arrogance is releasing Commander to gold chests. A decision that only benefits your salaries. Change it to a more reasonable source of drop.

Buying gold chests for 2590 for 10 chests can net you 90 % of the ingame heroes and is a bad decision that you are implementing and you are ONLY doing it so you can make sure people use large chunks of gems (2590 gems) to lure individuals to buy more gems.

We the costumers are paying for the food you put on your table. Dont push it to the point where you will no longer have any food to eat.
    can be a modality.