Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of August

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    They do not listen, do not write anything, you waste your ink.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I don't see any problems when ucool remove bronze-chest heroes like AS, Mystic, Commando, Emberstar, Admiral, etc.

All you need to do is: open bronze chests everyday. One day you not only having all of them 5* but also exchanging 1000s of their ss to soul coins.
    Opening bronze chest needs gold.

Gold is problem for low vip let alone non vip.

Unless they have reached late level where all skills have been maxed and gold is useless.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    What happened to releasing August first? I had two more days to farm as many Mystic tokens as i could and you patched him today? So close teo five stars. This really ruined the game for me. Im honestly ready to quit right now and never refer another person to play this stupid POS timesink bleep bleep bleeping bleep of a game.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Mystick is a crap hero, used by scrubs... WAH WAH... THE ENEMY is TOO strong... let me annoy him with blind while I hide on my donkey.

Grow the **** up.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am very disappointed by the hero change ...
    especially flyman 2 stars a hero who will not be safe in bronze ...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    You can sell all your white/green/blue gears/reels/fragments to buy more chests.

Unless you are starting opening bronze chests today lol.

New Comers
    Lol thank god my mystic is fully finished. Feel bad for those that don't have him tho, cuz mystic is one of the core heroes in the game lol. I don't get why you removed him and not the windmaster, who can at least be completed through farming stones.

I'm also still waiting for the day when I can get legendary quests for my ninja assassin and fallen dominion. Or at the very least, one for the drunken master.

Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    Like many before me mentioned, there are some serious problems with your decissions about removing heroes from shops...
    Mystic is a key hero in lower levels/new servers for having a fair chance of getting through the crusade...
    You cannot just remove him because a few of you decissionmakers think he is old and not needed anymore.
    The slots in the shops are basically expandable indefinately - why not do so?

Keep up the fun and reason for us veterans on older server to open your game in a constant release of Legendary Quests...
    Where are they? Which heroes?

Check your statistics about your lately released Turtle, because he is very imbalanced and destroys the arenas - balance him a bit, was he even tested?

Is your team not capable of releasing two Magic Stone heroes monthly like it was the last months anymore? Why?

Announce that next Patch Preview as soon as possible... it is overdue.
    This. I have opened 50 bronze chests today and not one mystic or rifleman soul stone yet tons of them for heroes I can get elsewhere. If you're going to do this, at least increase their drop rate because right now it's crap.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKat View Post
    This. I have opened 50 bronze chests today and not one mystic or rifleman soul stone yet tons of them for heroes I can get elsewhere. If you're going to do this, at least increase their drop rate because right now it's crap.
    50 chests it's not that much.
    Better too late than too early

5* mystic used to be a measurable goal. For me it was 2 more weeks. Now its an uncertain pull of the slot machine lever where if you do get lucky and a soul stone drops its yet still a 1 in 10 or 1 in 15 chance to get it because of all the other heroes. Unless you are VIP11 and can run crusade twice a day for the extra gold then your progress on other heroes wont be halted while you blow it all on chest pulls.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by SUN View Post
    This game keeping boring every day, one of the most youtubers "Evrac" quited today. He said that game keep so boring and pay to win. NEW FEATURES? ONE DAY? MAYBE 1 YEAR.
    6mths without any new content. all we do is lvl up and farm gear. everyday doing the same thing. many ppl has quitted already btw

New Comers
    of course its hard for ucool to create things than copying chinese's version..keep up ucool. i know they will get better.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    In anticipation of new heroes coming in, and replacing a old heroes in shop I grinded ones that are useful that I thought u might take out...Even though my mystic is maxed I never would of thought you to be that ignorant in taking out such a vital heroe for mage groups..You've screwed new players with that..So many other better choices u could have made...LightBringer?? Hello! He's garbage get him outta there! Or even WM woulda been a better choice..but LB is a no brainer..he's useless and easily obtainable through bronze chests if anyone wants to bother with him..

I have to believe you took out such a vital hero, passing over garbage like LB and WM, intentionally to create a gold/gem sink. I refuse to believe you'd do something that stupid, and it's the only way it otherwise makes sense..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by icoolz View Post
    6mths without any new content. all we do is lvl up and farm gear. everyday doing the same thing. many ppl has quitted already btw
    show me your 6 month old screenshot of chapter 16 until then ill call you a morron!

So I tested the drop rates today. Out of 150 Bronze chest pulls I got 1 Mystic token... Not a Mystic Card, a token. So I need 70 more, so at that rate I guess I get to open 10,500 bronze chests to get him to 5 star and that's just to finish. Maybe shorten that number by 25% to be generous IF I get lucky and get a card. 94,500,000 gold to do that, earning roughly 2mil a day from crusade, if I don't spend it on skills and enchanting which I need to, I'm looking at a 47 more days. Quadruple my original estimate and this is based on luck. Man I hope my brother quits this game soon, I'll hold the door open for him after I walk out it myself.