Thread: Cost to open new raid 1st time?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Cost to open new raid 1st time?

Does it now cost guild points to open a raid for the first time? My guild was charged guild points for opening chapter 15, and when I have written to support, they have informed me that they cannot return the points as it takes points to open the new guild raid, even for the first time. I think I'm missing something here.... Any insight would be appreciated....

Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    Does it now cost guild points to open a raid for the first time? My guild was charged guild points for opening chapter 15, and when I have written to support, they have informed me that they cannot return the points as it takes points to open the new guild raid, even for the first time. I think I'm missing something here.... Any insight would be appreciated....
    Our chapter 15 raid opened for free so I doubt they changed that and it could have been a bug.
    Server: 58 Corvus

There is no cure for stupidity.

That's what I thought so I asked support to check again and they replied with:

"Dear leader,

We have confirmed that only the chapter 7 does not cost you points, the following chapter would cost it, the chapter may have been reset by your officer, thanks.

Best Regards
    Ember"

so I'm left scratching my head....it wasn't reset as we had just gotten it to open...

Hmm, before they released 1.9, we often created new guilds to get free raids - Opening of Chapter 7 actually cost 40k pts but once u clr chap 7 raid the subsequent ones that open for the first time becomes free.

Totally the opposite of Ember's reply to you lol. I don't think they have changed that and as usual, another ill-informed reply to players like yourself sigh.
    Server: 58 Corvus

There is no cure for stupidity.

Betty please reply....

Does anyone know where I can find a description of the game mechanics or a guide? One that isn't written by a player but rather an official one from the game designer?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Betty please reply....
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your guild id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    That's what I thought so I asked support to check again and they replied with:

"Dear leader,

We have confirmed that only chapter 7 cost points, the following chapter would not require it and will open automatically.
    The chapter may have been reset by your officer, thanks.

Best Regards
    Ember"

so I'm left scratching my head....it wasn't reset as we had just gotten it to open...

Fixed Ember's answer for you, this is probably what happened - When v1.9 launched one of your officers reset ch15 by mistake, costing you 70k points.

The other option is you didn't pay attention to the number of points you had or just reset another chapter and forgot about it, I don't think there's a bug here.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

None of the two things you mention happened. It did not open automatically either...when I contacted support, their first answer was that we had to pay to open it. There was no mistake or forgetfulness. In fact, you read the response from support....so there you are saying it shouldn't cost and there they are saying it should, and calling me forgetful or clumsy with a reset button...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    None of the two things you mention happened. It did not open automatically either...when I contacted support, their first answer was that we had to pay to open it. There was no mistake or forgetfulness. In fact, you read the response from support....so there you are saying it shouldn't cost and there they are saying it should, and calling me forgetful or clumsy with a reset button...
    I'm not calling you forgetful or clumsy, but this is the first time I hear about this in all the guilds in all the servers - so my best bet is that one of your officers pressed the reset button by mistake (it happens, we are all human).

The support gave you the wrong answer, it's not the first time they did it - You can post your guild ID here and Betty will check.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8