Thread: Present or absent status for guild members

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Present or absent status for guild members

There should be a system where someone can check themselves off as being present or absent from game activity. I was thinking people should be able to check a green box which means they will be on for the next while, yellow if they might or might not be around or if they have defended five temples, or red if they are logged off, sleeping, on vacation etc.

The system for sending invites for the ancient temples is flawed. It shows whoever logged on most recently at the top of the list, but sometimes people log on for a minute but go to sleep afterwards. Or sometimes six people log on at once.

The ancient temple causes too much stress sometimes. People leave guilds because they don't have their temples defended. A present or absent system would relieve some of this stress.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Just saying, but this is a great idea in my opinion. I often wonder who is on to talk to/ancient temples as well.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Temple where u see player lists., top to bottom are shown last active players., top one is the most recent login
    Server 68

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi!
    First of all, I agree with you, Karate Stick. It would be nice to see who is up, and how many temples they have done.

Second, I am forced to reply here, because I am not allowed to make new posts. Why is that, by the way?
    Anyway, I'd like to ask one question, and make a few sugestions.

Question: Why can frozen heroes dodge? For example, you are fighting Guild Raid super Mystic in chapter XI. You use OC and VS, to have some good control... but the old man dodge just the same, no matter if he is frozen or not. I mean, you need to move in order to dodge... if you canīt move because of a control skill, so you shouldnīt be able to avoid incoming hits. I have seen same thing happens very often in arena and crusade. Is this a bug? Or the dodge skill overrides the freeze skill? Is that ok for a balanced game?

Suggestions:
    a) Would be possible to have some sort of Guild Market, where members could exchange gear they donīt use? In that way, lower level members could boost their gears and advance more quickly, making a stronger guild. To avoid ravagers, you could ask for a minimum time in the guild, like a week or so, before and after getting the items.

b) It would be very useful for guild raid, if guild members could see the teams used by the top damage players of a chapter, like when you check out the arena ranking teams.

c) I have seen, in finished raid chapters (specially in early ones), that lots of items remain unclaimed. Why don't asign them to random guild members?

d) I find very... unfair(?) the drops in campaign. If there are 4 items listed, each one of them should have an equal drop rate of 25%. Instead, sometimes that drop rate falls to near 12 or 13%, specially for purple items, like rawlis, moonglows and such, mixed up with exp potions, no drops results and even non listed (low value) items.

That's it! Thank you kindly for your time.
    Server 123 - Pass of Skulls // Level 90

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Yes definitely. The ability to be able to see which guild mates are online would greatly help with things like Ancient Temple and when to post topics in the Guild Chat

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    All ur requests are related to ucool business (which is very unlikely to be considered) or its gonna become 'free to win' .,
    Less spender = ucool gain less money = their own doom lol!!

Q b) answer: ucool don't know how to code., forget it lol
    Server 68

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nyilayphilip View Post
    Temple where u see player lists., top to bottom are shown last active players., top one is the most recent login
    Yes but this still doesn't tell you if they are CURRENTLY online. It might say they last logged on 3 hours ago. They either could still be playing or only played for an hour and really been offline for 2 hours. This is a simple fix really. Just add in a little circle next to all guild members' names. Let it be green if they are currently online and red if they are offline.

Agreed, guildmate status, particularly if they have cleared 5 temples already, would be very helpful.

So what is the yellow box circling the players box mean? Maybe it should only be yellow if a guild mate is currently online. How can I tell which team mates are active? Which ones are online currently? Is this game really that flawed?

There should be some sort of guide for guild leaders and officers. Maybe like at the crusade where the rules are listed there should be a button at the guild to see the rules and responsibilities of leader and officers

Quote Originally Posted by nyilayphilip View Post
    All ur requests are related to ucool business (which is very unlikely to be considered) or its gonna become 'free to win' .,
    Less spender = ucool gain less money = their own doom lol!!
    EVERYTHING we ask for is related to ucool business since Heroes Charge is an ongoing business product. However, I donīt see how the temple invites and the other ideas directly impact in that business model, since they donīt mess with the money they are making.
    Temple invites donīt involve any transaction at all.
    Letting guild members selling and buying items among each other is another way of making money.
    At a personal level, I wonīt spend more for that. Whatīs more, I think in spending less money, because... whatīs the point of that if uCool doesnīt give a fu***, and the game mechanic is twisted no matter how much money you spend?
    I started considering not spending more money at all, and staying in my current VIP level.
    Server 123 - Pass of Skulls // Level 90