Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: chapter 15 normal (15-2) Conflict at the border : what team ?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    To be honest, at your point in the game, purple heroes have zero meaning. Definitely don't waste stamina on trying to get more purple heroes! I would recommend you to work on your orange/gold heroes and bring the good ones up to o2: RF, TF, Mani, DM, IE, DV, Cmdr, Sorc, Grif, Chem, LB, Witch

Others can be worked on the side, but you want them o1 minimum to be useful: EB (campaign, raid)
    QC (portal, raid, trials)
    Mach (portal, raid, trials)
    FM (portal, trials)
    NA (raid, portal, rift, campaign)
    CW (raid, trials)
    FD (raid)
    DiB (portal, trials)
    LE (portal)
    PO (portal)
    BW (trials)

Some you will want to give gear to when you have it, but they won't be good until o2, and really shine at red tiers:
    Cle (PvP, portal)
    SH (PvP, portal)
    DK (PvP, portal)

Soulstone farming is ok, but be smart about where you farm. Only farm chapters with useful secondary gear. And I would recommend working on campaign to unlock higher chapters and gear. Rng plays a big part in the game now, so any combination will take a lot of resets to pass.
    Some heroes like WS, Mountain, WaM, are just a waste of gear for someone in your position. If you want to get 5*, but can't afford the gear, it's kind of meaningless. You're handicapping yourself for little reason. I strongly recommend to do a core team first, then work on your side projects.

Also chat with guild members about combinations they used and use the mercs. You should be able to get some very strong heroes if you are 95 that should be able to help you.
    If you are struggling doing hard crusade every day, a good control merc like Rose fencer or Sorc will be much more useful than a burst aoe damage like griff because of the ability to crowd control. Aoe damage will be effective on weaker teams, but will drop on higher stages and just feed energy.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    To be honest, at your point in the game, purple heroes have zero meaning. Definitely don't waste stamina on trying to get more purple heroes! I would recommend you to work on your orange/gold heroes and bring the good ones up to o2: RF, TF, Mani, DM, IE, DV, Cmdr, Sorc, Grif, Chem, LB, Witch

Others can be worked on the side, but you want them o1 minimum to be useful: EB (campaign, raid)
    QC (portal, raid, trials)
    Mach (portal, raid, trials)
    FM (portal, trials)
    NA (raid, portal, rift, campaign)
    CW (raid, trials)
    FD (raid)
    DiB (portal, trials)
    LE (portal)
    PO (portal)
    BW (trials)

Some you will want to give gear to when you have it, but they won't be good until o2, and really shine at red tiers:
    Cle (PvP, portal)
    SH (PvP, portal)
    DK (PvP, portal)

Soulstone farming is ok, but be smart about where you farm. Only farm chapters with useful secondary gear. And I would recommend working on campaign to unlock higher chapters and gear. Rng plays a big part in the game now, so any combination will take a lot of resets to pass.
    Some heroes like WS, Mountain, WaM, are just a waste of gear for someone in your position. If you want to get 5*, but can't afford the gear, it's kind of meaningless. You're handicapping yourself for little reason. I strongly recommend to do a core team first, then work on your side projects.

Also chat with guild members about combinations they used and use the mercs. You should be able to get some very strong heroes if you are 95 that should be able to help you.
    If you are struggling doing hard crusade every day, a good control merc like Rose fencer or Sorc will be much more useful than a burst aoe damage like griff because of the ability to crowd control. Aoe damage will be effective on weaker teams, but will drop on higher stages and just feed energy.
    There're some problems in all that: the guides says that to pass some stages I need some heroes that I've never geared (like DeB for the Into the Dune chapter and the Dragon's voice
    one that requires Enchantress).
    Also I don't have some of the heroes you're suggesting me (Sorc, Chem, LE (who's that ?)) and most the others are at lvl 1.
    Also you suggest me heroes that goes down with one hit in PvP & PvE (Cle, SH).
    Ok and ty for suggesting me farming SoulStones only in useful gear lvl.
    For unlocking chapter this redirect to line 1: without some specific heroes, the guides say it's impossibile to pass some lvl like the one before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jugguernaut View Post
    There're some problems in all that: the guides says that to pass some stages I need some heroes that I've never geared (like DeB for the Into the Dune chapter and the Dragon's voice
    one that requires Enchantress).
    Also I don't have some of the heroes you're suggesting me (Sorc, Chem, LE (who's that ?)) and most the others are at lvl 1.
    Also you suggest me heroes that goes down with one hit in PvP & PvE (Cle, SH).
    Ok and ty for suggesting me farming SoulStones only in useful gear lvl.
    For unlocking chapter this redirect to line 1: without some specific heroes, the guides say it's impossibile to pass some lvl like the one before.
    It's not impossible. I don't have DeB (death bringer) and I don't have enchantress either. My most useful heroes were DV and IE, who I made legendary first, and then EB (good damage and survivability), NA (massive damage, dodge), Cmdo (early stun and changes skill timing rotation a little because of early movement into fight), DM (good damage, silence, and self-heal with ulti), Mani (great at start of boss stages and wastes all enemy energy).

Other heroes were Cmdr (damage, knockback, heal, aura hp boost), TF (interrupt, turn around, taunt), RF (energy steal, control) and so on.

My into the dune team was L DV, NA, DM, IE Cmdo.

You can also use other heroes like CW, TF, DeB, etc, but there are other options. You don't need to copy 100%. And your biggest problem will be gear level. Spending time to gear level 1, low starred heroes to 95 will just mean you are stuck for longer.
    Into the dune is the hardest level in chapter 15. I would just suggest to aim for 1*, then finish the rest of the chapter. You can always come back later, and the gear can also be farmed in other chapters..

Sorc and Chem are in the GT shop. You need a guild that joins the tournament every season, and should bet as well to get more coins. Sorc, especially, is a very strong hero that has become a 'necessary' late game hero. LB is light bringer. He becomes one of the best backline heroes when he gets his legendary skill. LE is lightning elemental. He is great against raged blood portal (drops the boss' attack damage until he's only hitting for 10 damage every attack), but he's not worth farming lower stages for. Just use him if you already have him, but he's low-mid priority. His legendary skill is quite good.

It's not impossible. I don't have DeB (death bringer) and I don't have enchantress either. My most useful heroes were DV and IE, who I made legendary first, and then EB (good damage and survivability), NA (massive damage, dodge), Cmdo (early stun and changes skill timing rotation a little because of early movement into fight), DM (good damage, silence, and self-heal with ulti), Mani (great at start of boss stages and wastes all enemy energy).

Other heroes were Cmdr (damage, knockback, heal, aura hp boost), TF (interrupt, turn around, taunt), RF (energy steal, control) and so on.

My into the dune team was L DV, NA, DM, IE Cmdo.

You can also use other heroes like CW, TF, DeB, etc, but there are other options. You don't need to copy 100%. And your biggest problem will be gear level. Spending time to gear level 1, low starred heroes to 95 will just mean you are stuck for longer.
    Into the dune is the hardest level in chapter 15. I would just suggest to aim for 1*, then finish the rest of the chapter. You can always come back later, and the gear can also be farmed in other chapters..

Sorc and Chem are in the GT shop. You need a guild that joins the tournament every season, and should bet as well to get more coins. Sorc, especially, is a very strong hero that has become a 'necessary' late game hero. LB is light bringer. He becomes one of the best backline heroes when he gets his legendary skill. LE is lightning elemental. He is great against raged blood portal (drops the boss' attack damage until he's only hitting for 10 damage every attack), but he's not worth farming lower stages for. Just use him if you already have him, but he's low-mid priority. His legendary skill is quite good.
    Ok, ty. I'll try follow your advices.
    I need a 3 star into the dune cause I'm trying to make legendary the DK after I became crazy to do this to the Admiral, but the IM or the Ferryman or the FD kill at least one of my heroes (sovently the NA or the IE) and, with my badluck on drops it will occour months to build the crown.

But, how can u understand how much and where an hero was good at ?

Ok, ty. I'll try follow your advices.
    I need a 3 star into the dune cause I'm trying to make legendary the DK after I became crazy to do this to the Admiral, but the IM or the Ferryman or the FD kill at least one of my heroes (sovently the NA or the IE) and, with my badluck on drops it will occour months to build the crown.

But, how can u understand how much and where an hero was good at ?
    Huh? Isn't "into the dune" the cw stage in chapter 15? It's only single heroes: 1/3 IE, 2/3 LM, 3/3 CW.

How many times do you buy stamina? Do you finish hard crusade every day?

Anyway, wouldn't DK legendary quest be in chapter 13 or 14???

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    I need a 3 star into the dune
    I tried using TL91 vip3 acct in C15: Into The Dune
    Maybe you can try it too.
    All heroes O+0 & fully geared/enchanted.

1st wave: Auto Fight from beginning, then towards the end of fight where IE health is almost 10% left, disable Auto fight and just continue normal fight (to save energy for 2nd wave)

2nd wave: Do not let Lighting Master ulti, otherwise you'll lose at least 3-4 heroes.
    I did not use Mani ulti in this wave. Just use Cmdr ulti when Lighting Master is about to start his ulti. animation. He will jump up and about to cast this thunderbolt ulti and you quickly cast Cmdr ulti, thus canceling LM ulti.
    I think can continue with normal fight manually until LM dies.

3rd Wave: Battling CW boss. Do not let CW call his clones or ulti. Otherwise very hard to kill CW
    DW charges into the scene, stunning CW-boss initially. Once he is about to recover, he will try to cast his ulti skill. You cast Mani ulti just before he ulti, cancelling his ulti. (time on the screen is about 10 sec into the battle)
    IE helps to prevent him from calling his clones. IE-L will make it even easier as IE turn CW into sitting duck and your team can do a few more hit at CW-duck.
    CW-boss will die eventually. 3-stars tata

If you did not get it right in the beginning, just take note when bosses ulti and you can use your heroes's ulti to cancel boss ulti. (Game timer clock can help you out, Just note the time.)
    Then try again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Huh? Isn't "into the dune" the cw stage in chapter 15? It's only single heroes: 1/3 IE, 2/3 LM, 3/3 CW.

How many times do you buy stamina? Do you finish hard crusade every day?

Anyway, wouldn't DK legendary quest be in chapter 13 or 14???

Yes, Into the Dune it's in chapter XV, and luckily I've passed it and I'm now struck in "Break the Curse".
    Never, I save diamonds to buy heroes that I can't redeem with the tokens.
    No, I can hardly finish the Normal, figures the Hard: IE today I've lost all heroes on the second to last versus L SM, WM, DM, AS, NA lvl 93 5 star.
    Yes, the DK Legendary Quest is in the second to last of XIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    I tried using TL91 vip3 acct in C15: Into The Dune
    Maybe you can try it too.
    All heroes O+0 & fully geared/enchanted.

1st wave: Auto Fight from beginning, then towards the end of fight where IE health is almost 10% left, disable Auto fight and just continue normal fight (to save energy for 2nd wave)

2nd wave: Do not let Lighting Master ulti, otherwise you'll lose at least 3-4 heroes.
    I did not use Mani ulti in this wave. Just use Cmdr ulti when Lighting Master is about to start his ulti. animation. He will jump up and about to cast this thunderbolt ulti and you quickly cast Cmdr ulti, thus canceling LM ulti.
    I think can continue with normal fight manually until LM dies.

3rd Wave: Battling CW boss. Do not let CW call his clones or ulti. Otherwise very hard to kill CW
    DW charges into the scene, stunning CW-boss initially. Once he is about to recover, he will try to cast his ulti skill. You cast Mani ulti just before he ulti, cancelling his ulti. (time on the screen is about 10 sec into the battle)
    IE helps to prevent him from calling his clones. IE-L will make it even easier as IE turn CW into sitting duck and your team can do a few more hit at CW-duck.
    CW-boss will die eventually. 3-stars tata

If you did not get it right in the beginning, just take note when bosses ulti and you can use your heroes's ulti to cancel boss ulti. (Game timer clock can help you out, Just note the time.)
    Then try again.
    Man, but you have 3 Legenday that I've not...

Yes, Into the Dune it's in chapter XV, and luckily I've passed it and I'm now struck in "Break the Curse".
    Never, I save diamonds to buy heroes that I can't redeem with the tokens.
    No, I can hardly finish the Normal, figures the Hard: IE today I've lost all heroes on the second to last versus L SM, WM, DM, AS, NA lvl 93 5 star.
    Yes, the DK Legendary Quest is in the second to last of XIV.

Man, but you have 3 Legenday that I've not...
    Ah I see. That is what is holding you back. It's much better to buy stamina with gems than soul stones in shop. 1/3 raids will usually give you 1-2 soul stones. That's only 36-72 stamina, depending what stage you raid. Then you have all the extra stamina to farm items.

Especially the 2x 50 gem stamina buys should be a daily purchase, then spend more up to what you can afford. 40 gems for 1 ss is very expensive way to get heroes for low/non-VIPs.
    If you don't even buy the 2x 50 stamina, it'll be very hard to help you pass stages in chapter 15+. You won't have any hero depth and every hero will be missing gear..