Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: chapter 15 normal (15-2) Conflict at the border : what team ?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Also, use your gems on stamina resets and do some gear farming. At this rate you will find it very hard to progress. Chapter 18 unlocks next TL at 96, but you are nowhere near ready for it..

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Also, use your gems on stamina resets and do some gear farming. At this rate you will find it very hard to progress. Chapter 18 unlocks next TL at 96, but you are nowhere near ready for it..
    Ok, thanks.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    You also need to prioritize heroes. I'm wondering how you are doing in trials/instances/portals. At your level you should have 3* diff 7, if not 8 for all of them. But yeah, hero promotion matters most in this game. Read the forum to see which heroes are most useful for pve/pvp, and focus on them. There will be a lot of heroes that you won't use so don't waste items/potions on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    You also need to prioritize heroes. I'm wondering how you are doing in trials/instances/portals. At your level you should have 3* diff 7, if not 8 for all of them. But yeah, hero promotion matters most in this game. Read the forum to see which heroes are most useful for pve/pvp, and focus on them. There will be a lot of heroes that you won't use so don't waste items/potions on them.
    Unfortunately I'm unlucky cause mine purple items drop is 1 for 10/15 raid.
    Not to mention the gold ones that go up to 1/20-25.

Everyone has the same drop rate - that's why you choose which heroes to prioritize. And as mentioned, you should be using gems on stamina resets so you can get more gear faster. I think everyone agrees that is the best use of gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jugguernaut View Post
    Unfortunately I'm unlucky cause mine purple items drop is 1 for 10/15 raid.
    Not to mention the gold ones that go up to 1/20-25.
    Lol. Drop rate is bad, but it isn't that bad. Stamina resets, combined with trials/portals/rifts, ancient temple, and Grand Challenge, and you should have a reasonably steady flow of gear coming in.

2-6 stamina resets are recommended daily, and use it on chapters 13+ to get those key items for your heroes.
    Never buy gold chest. Only buy gear with gems on 40% event.

Lol. Drop rate is bad, but it isn't that bad. Stamina resets, combined with trials/portals/rifts, ancient temple, and Grand Challenge, and you should have a reasonably steady flow of gear coming in.

2-6 stamina resets are recommended daily, and use it on chapters 13+ to get those key items for your heroes.
    Never buy gold chest. Only buy gear with gems on 40% event.
    It's not that bad? Today 17 raid and only 3 Purple Bag of Holding Reel... A 17,64 % rate drop...
    If it's not bad that...

And in today crusade I've found only a Soul Stones...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Drop rate for campaign is fairly consistent. You need to do 30 raids and see what is the average drop rate like. You will find that you got 6 of the fragments you wanted.
    So every 10 raids give you 2 fragments you want.
    Don't compare just 10 raids, use 30 raids to get a clearer picture.

It's not that bad? Today 17 raid and only 3 Purple Bag of Holding Reel... A 17,64 % rate drop...
    If it's not bad that...

And in today crusade I've found only a Soul Stones...
    Yea, that sounds about right. Nearly 20% drop rate. So 2 per 10 raids. It's the same all the way up
    That's why stamina buys are really important. It's a small percentage of daily stamina so the players that buy more will have more gear for heroes.

And get trials/rifts/portals up ASAP. You sound really behind at the moment. Expect that every campaign level may need several resets to complete. Chapter 15 on is a big step up in difficulty. Where are you up to now? Did you pass that stage you asked about?

Yea, that sounds about right. Nearly 20% drop rate. So 2 per 10 raids. It's the same all the way up
    That's why stamina buys are really important. It's a small percentage of daily stamina so the players that buy more will have more gear for heroes.

And get trials/rifts/portals up ASAP. You sound really behind at the moment. Expect that every campaign level may need several resets to complete. Chapter 15 on is a big step up in difficulty. Where are you up to now? Did you pass that stage you asked about?
    I complete every day all the task to get Team Exp (except the Midas one, for obvious reasons) but I save gems to buy heroes that crusade/guild/pvp token can't cause I wanna soulstone to max all the heroes and then the Soulshop ones.
    Unfortunately I've still not passed the other normal lvl I've asked nor with 3 star the hard one, cause I'm trying to raise DeB equip for raid "Into the dune" chapter.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I complete every day all the task to get Team Exp (except the Midas one, for obvious reasons) but I save gems to buy heroes that crusade/guild/pvp token can't cause I wanna soulstone to max all the heroes and then the Soulshop ones.
    Unfortunately I've still not passed the other normal lvl I've asked nor with 3 star the hard one, cause I'm trying to raise DeB equip for raid "Into the dune" chapter.
    Midas quest is only 10 gems. You can easily get that in booty cave. I suggest getting that as well

Look at it this way - if your focus is to get all the heroes max starred, then you will suffer in pvp and pve. If that is how you want to enjoy the game, then that is your choice. Many people may not agree with it, but screw them - everyone should enjoy the game however they want.

But i do want to point out that you will eventually get all the heroes in the game - from doing hard crusade, etc. my recommendation (and most people as well) would be to focus only on the heroes that help you get ahead in pve and pvp. This means farming for their equipment and for people with this mindset all gems go to that (either 6 or 9 resets). Doing well in pve and pvp will also get you heroes faster (from the shops). But again, play however brings you joy.

When asking people for advice, I would let them know the promotion level of your heroes (it looks like purple range for you). Most people will assume you will be playing like the majority and have the promotion level that matches your level (for the main heroes at least). The likely answer will be to increase your hero promotion level - and all you can do is wait until you get those heroes geared up.

Look at it this way - if your focus is to get all the heroes max starred, then you will suffer in pvp and pve. If that is how you want to enjoy the game, then that is your choice. Many people may not agree with it, but screw them - everyone should enjoy the game however they want.

But i do want to point out that you will eventually get all the heroes in the game - from doing hard crusade, etc. my recommendation (and most people as well) would be to focus only on the heroes that help you get ahead in pve and pvp. This means farming for their equipment and for people with this mindset all gems go to that (either 6 or 9 resets). Doing well in pve and pvp will also get you heroes faster (from the shops). But again, play however brings you joy.

When asking people for advice, I would let them know the promotion level of your heroes (it looks like purple range for you). Most people will assume you will be playing like the majority and have the promotion level that matches your level (for the main heroes at least). The likely answer will be to increase your hero promotion level - and all you can do is wait until you get those heroes geared up.
    The only way to win in pvp is knowing the friends and the foes about all heroes so you can counterbalance the enemy team.

Agreed, but that comes from experience (your own, ppl you talk to, ppl in this forum). The wise man learns from the experiences of others. For pvp, it takes a long time to build up the gear to compete - that is why it's best to focus in the handful of heroes that are actually useful in pvp (and pve).

Out of curiosity what does your hero roster look like?

Agreed, but that comes from experience (your own, ppl you talk to, ppl in this forum). The wise man learns from the experiences of others. For pvp, it takes a long time to build up the gear to compete - that is why it's best to focus in the handful of heroes that are actually useful in pvp (and pve).

Out of curiosity what does your hero roster look like?
    The way is much simple: help Heroes Charge wikia putting friends and foes about every hero.
    For my roster I've 3/4 gold, a lot of purple and the other basic.