Thread: [REQ] Timezone Problem

New Comers

Question [REQ] Timezone Problem

Hello administrators,
    I play my account with my brother and today he has screwed the some things up.He has changed the timezone to a timezone we do not know.I guess he was trying to make a trick lol. The country, i have been living, has gmt +3.I can not change the timezone again, i have to wait 29 more days and what i request is you to change it back to our gmt.If you do not help, i will not able to take daily stamina rewards and save my arena rank.This would be pretty bad for my account. I am vip 6 and i have paid a lot for this game.Please help and change my gmt to +3.

Thanks for your understanding .

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    It's always someone's brother...messing around...it's some pretty screwy phones or tablets that some of you people have... Cause in normal phones and tablets, one has to go into the settings, and then manually change the time zone, which it will warn you about cause most if not all have gps. Once that is done, one has to click a pop up warning in heroes charge stating that the time zone is being changed, and that it can only be done once every 30 days.... People really need to educate their "little brothers".... Who play such tricks... Smh... VIP 6 is not a lot of money....PMSL

New Comers
    you do not have to believe me friend.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So non screwy phone means time zone was changed on purpose... Got it...

Edit-Tricking the administrators.... Got it....

New Comers
    As i typed, my brother, which is NOT little, changed it and his purpose was making a trick i guess. Read properly and take care of your own business. The situation concerns the administrators.