Thread: Tracy the commander and why her stones are harder than any other stone to obtain ???

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Tracy the commander and why her stones are harder than any other stone to obtain ???

ATTN: BETTY OR EMBER!! I hope and pray that the long long wait for the commander stones to be released is gonna be worth it,, I think that she is by far best tank in game even at only three stars..... I'll spend a thousand dollars right now if you make commander stones AVALIBLE!!!

Sincerely yours,
    lvl 91 VIP 13 Officer from guild dominance
    Kscashmoney

New Comers
    This is exactly why I came on to the forum today. I dont understand why her stones are still not available to redeem anywhere when you've got death bringer, ancient protector and wizard doctor and ice spirit all available in the arena and grand arena shops???? When is she going to be in the stores??

PamPam
    Guild Akatsuki
    Lvl 84
    VIP 12

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    She is gold chest only hero. May be that $1k willing to spend petition inspired ucool into doing so

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Give it time people. You need to relax.

New Comers
    I have her at 5 stars and she's not as dominant as you'd imagine. She's still one of the best tanks, but until she gets her legendary quest, you're not missing much.