Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Turtle Fighter

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    TF isnt as tough to beat as you guys are making him out to be. Dwarf Stuns him before he goes into his roll. He is only 3 stars for 98% of the people who have him, I use Dwarf, and CW against him and he is over half way dead before he even rolls. Dwarf tanks well while your guys turn around and kill him, usually pretty quickly. No big deal

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    TF isnt as tough to beat as you guys are making him out to be. Dwarf Stuns him before he goes into his roll. He is only 3 stars for 98% of the people who have him, I use Dwarf, and CW against him and he is over half way dead before he even rolls. Dwarf tanks well while your guys turn around and kill him, usually pretty quickly. No big deal
    That's because everyone else in this thread is 3-4 months ahead of you, you're barely level 70.
    The game changes dramatically in the higher levels, Dwarf is a piece of crap at Orange and above, same with CW on defense

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Use gem to get tf or save for when he is release? Will 3* tf help me get high stable top 10 arena rank paired with all o+2 admiral fd sil team? Or he needs a totally diff formation. I have not fight tg in arena yet to experience it.

Need to know ASAP as the magic stone hero has 2 heroes I need souls for.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    dwarf is pretty good

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    he is a new hero with interesting skillset. Sooner or later people will find out how to counter him. If new heroes got normal skills, where is the motivation to use them instead of old heroes u already get? Thats the way, how ucool makes money.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I don't have anyone on my server with TF 5*, and I'm not rich enough to get that. But I faced a couple TL 91, TF 5*, O+2 in the caves and I beat various team constructs. I just used L DV, L Admiral, L IE, silencer, Mach, all 5* O+2. I never lost to the various constructs I fought. But it is as close as I come to losing in the caves when I see the TF all O+2 teams

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Been having the same issue. Those fuckt ng turtles are killing me. The teams to beat are tf,commando,hn, mannipulator and fd. I cant beat the teams. Tried verything. I need a counter for that fuckn ng turtle

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    Been having the same issue. Those fuckt ng turtles are killing me. The teams to beat are tf,commando,hn, mannipulator and fd. I cant beat the teams. Tried verything. I need a counter for that fuckn ng turtle
    What is ng turtle?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yesterday tried VW+EB+Com and result was: TF rolled right after com's stun and VW managed to knock him back to other guys...will probably test today again... Unforunately my guild doesnt have that guy so its hard to test
    Btw, still lost that round. My heroes were crapily geared because i was just yoloing that fight^_^