Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turtle Fighter

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Turtle Fighter

It seems like Ucool has just released the most game breaking P2W hero this month with Turtle Fighter. The top spender/hacker on our server has maxed out 5* O+2 both the magic stone heroes this month and Turtle Fighter proves to be impossible to counter. Not a single person on our server has managed to unseat that guy from Rank 1 ever since he fielded Turtle Fighter and Scorpion Queen on his Arena defense. Many of us have fully O+1/O+2 equipped heroes but simply don't stand a chance against this OP piece of shit. From my fruitless attempts against him, I have gathered a few points on why he is so damned OP.

1. He enters the battle and does his rolling shit all the way to the other side of the map, stunning and blinding everyone in his path, in other words all of your 5 heroes.
    -> Tried to push this mother fucker back with a VW but lo and behold, VW charges out as TF does his rolling shit and the collision leaves VW stunned mid-charge, TF continues his rolling shit through the rest of all your heroes.
    2. It seems this piece of shit is totally determined to position himself right behind your last backliner
    -> Tried big single target DPS to KO him ASAP before he does his rolling shit again (since splash damage will be wasted with no other enemies with him), before you know it he pops up a shield that drastically increases armor and returns a huge amount of physical damage -> FD, NA, CW etc self kills while TF remains relatively unscathed. Tried using a maxed out O+2 legendary IE, turned TF into a black ducky and zapped that mother fucker for a critical 30K damage, took no more than 2/3 of his life away and he does his second rolling shit.
    3. For each time TF does his rolling shit through your party, all your heroes throw their spells at him while he negates every single thing -> Look, EB was 'OP' when he flies around doing his slashing thing but at least your heroes stop targeting him as he does that, TF forces your whole party to continue wasting their autos and spells on him as he rolls through them.
    4. All this while when at least half of your team is busy trying to hack at the basically insurmountable TF in your backlines, your opponent's 4 other heroes takes free potshots while your 1/2 front liners try to fight back. -> Better still TF casts his ulti on one of those frontliners and they start rushing to TF like a retard to get a piece of him too.

I've tried many compositions and I find this piece of shit impossible to counter, if any of you have any tried and tested counters against the damned turtle, please do share.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Have you tried using Commando with CC?
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    How about dwarf warrior's Furious charge, could that stop Turtle?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    and Maybe IH shild stops the stun
    [RvG] Alex - Server: 14, Depths Voice - Team Level: 92 - Guild: Revenge - Best Arena Rank: 1 - Vip 8

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I have TF and i agree, he is OP. Commando and some heavy hitters can stop him. But he always gets his first roll. And mine is only 3 stars. He is a fenomenol hero that makes it possible to deal with vw, eb teams in GArena without wasting mages. Now i can kill those types of team with physical teams.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    TF , scorpion.
    Lvl 100 cap.

Next month will be much worse than now lol

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Oh god. My fear that this ugly character becomes a god happens now! I must agree that all targeted skills and ultis to him are all wasted when he does this rolling. Urgggh. He basically does what a tank/dps/aoe/support all can do all at once in a nutSHELL ! pun intended. I think i'm few days away from saying goodbye too. :l

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaywhy View Post
    It seems like Ucool has just released the most game breaking P2W hero this month with Turtle Fighter. The top spender/hacker on our server has maxed out 5* O+2 both the magic stone heroes this month and Turtle Fighter proves to be impossible to counter. Not a single person on our server has managed to unseat that guy from Rank 1 ever since he fielded Turtle Fighter and Scorpion Queen on his Arena defense. Many of us have fully O+1/O+2 equipped heroes but simply don't stand a chance against this OP piece of shit. From my fruitless attempts against him, I have gathered a few points on why he is so damned OP.

1. He enters the battle and does his rolling shit all the way to the other side of the map, stunning and blinding everyone in his path, in other words all of your 5 heroes.
    -> Tried to push this mother fucker back with a VW but lo and behold, VW charges out as TF does his rolling shit and the collision leaves VW stunned mid-charge, TF continues his rolling shit through the rest of all your heroes.
    2. It seems this piece of shit is totally determined to position himself right behind your last backliner
    -> Tried big single target DPS to KO him ASAP before he does his rolling shit again (since splash damage will be wasted with no other enemies with him), before you know it he pops up a shield that drastically increases armor and returns a huge amount of physical damage -> FD, NA, CW etc self kills while TF remains relatively unscathed. Tried using a maxed out O+2 legendary IE, turned TF into a black ducky and zapped that mother fucker for a critical 30K damage, took no more than 2/3 of his life away and he does his second rolling shit.
    3. For each time TF does his rolling shit through your party, all your heroes throw their spells at him while he negates every single thing -> Look, EB was 'OP' when he flies around doing his slashing thing but at least your heroes stop targeting him as he does that, TF forces your whole party to continue wasting their autos and spells on him as he rolls through them.
    4. All this while when at least half of your team is busy trying to hack at the basically insurmountable TF in your backlines, your opponent's 4 other heroes takes free potshots while your 1/2 front liners try to fight back. -> Better still TF casts his ulti on one of those frontliners and they start rushing to TF like a retard to get a piece of him too.

I've tried many compositions and I find this piece of shit impossible to counter, if any of you have any tried and tested counters against the damned turtle, please do share.
    Man,don't judge me,but i really wanna' see a video if you can.Don't get me wrong,i believe you and i think it's really a bad one from uCool,but still i want to see what this motherfuc*er can do.
    Better too late than too early

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    OP should upload his arena replay to forum/youtube
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    So now CW is not the most overpowered hero anymore? ^^

The only thing that he doesn't do is damage.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    That guy on our server has both turtle and scorpion 5 stars orange +2
    Ditiesse - Domination - Server 61

yeah a video would be nice!

Not to mention the high dodge mine is only O and his dodge is 75. I'm not bothered by him. I use him a lot. Very fun. Love seeing FD struggle against him.

Funny seeing him dragging back or mid heroes after him when he uses his ulti. I must admit always giggle when that happens.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    If this is 100% true he can counter ember easy.Someone tried TF vs commander?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator