Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more daily ancient temple?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    at didnt apear for me once after the patch. but now it looks like normal. 1at per day

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    and how ancient tempe work? Can I finish unlimited AT and get reward from all of them and 5x50 coins? Or its 5x50 coins + 5x some fragments?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You will only be rewarded up to a maximum of 5x50 guild coins for assisting guildmates on their Ancient Temples (no frags for yourself as assistant), but your own temple, if cleared within 8hrs, you will get some frags but no guild coins, even if you clear yourself (so it is better you ask your guildmates to clear for you). Cheers.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I still get once a day after buying stamina for 1 or 2 times.
    Are you using raid ticket multiple? As I am using raid ticket 1 by 1...

popoila's idea is correct, I also receiving twice invitation in a day occasionally because there are few guild member in different time zone.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Sometimes my Ancient Temple appears twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. I like that. And getting several invitations even if I wrote in the Guild Chat that I'm maxed out.
    Always using just the multiple raid tickets. Why raid just once if you can raid 16 times or more?