Thread: Single Target heals should not affect illusions/clones

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Single Target heals should not affect illusions/clones

Ancient protector, death knight, disease bringer, the list goes on and on. Their healing abilities are almost always wasted when you run them with CW or FD. It's quite ridiculous that they would choose to heal something that is going to die in two hits. I think this should be changed.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    The clones should not be targeted by any ally skill. Light Bringer target CW clones, and even Mystic target them(not so frequently) but there is a difference between RNG and unfairness

I think this should be changed too.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos_M View Post
    The clones should not be targeted by any ally skill. Light Bringer target CW clones, and even Mystic target them(not so frequently) but there is a difference between RNG and unfairness
    It's not RNG. Almost every heal will be applied to the lowest health (amount not percent) which will always be the clones. They have such low HP.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Clones are a part of the hero skill..You can use then as a decoy for your enemys but have a healling weakness.Don t ever use a single target healer with a clone user.The target heal skill will aim at any entity so even clones.Just look at death knight second skill and you will understand ("the weaker target in range" can be a hero or a clone).So chaplain is the god for healing second will be the shadow shaman with both single target skill and full heal
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Clones are a part of the hero skill..You can use then as a decoy for your enemys but have a healling weakness.Don t ever use a single target healer with a clone user.The target heal skill will aim at any entity so even clones.Just look at death knight second skill and you will understand ("the weaker target in range" can be a hero or a clone).So chaplain is the god for healing second will be the shadow shaman with both single target skill and full heal
    My point is, they should change it. You see it as a balance, I see it as nonsense. Healing abilities should never be able to affect clones. It obseletes lots of heroes that would otherwise be useful with clone creators.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    My point is ally target buff or heal shouldnt target clones(obviously theyre not dumb to heal the one that gonna dissapear. But enemies target skills could hit them(they are not supposed to know what is the real ones, thats what clones meant to be)
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'm fine with clone healing. the longer you keep your clones up, more damage you can do or the longer they can distract enemy.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Clone healing is maybe okey..

But using energy regen abilities in clones... that's retarded

Just like the people crying about CW missing his special in the contest topic... cry me a river, do you know how many times he made me whiff with a special? He's broken, get over it.