Thread: Arena/GA tips

Arena/GA tips

What would you guys recommend for me to use as my teams? I have all heroes available to game so far. Here are all my heroes http://imgur.com/a/sMDhS

Banned Contributor Level 6
    How is this even possible at lv62?? All 5*? You got lucky in chests?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grondinjf View Post
    How is this even possible at lv62?? All 5*? You got lucky in chests?
    No,i think is one of the biggest spenders of this game...but he can't do nothing if he's low-IQ...
    Better too late than too early

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Oh well then if you are really legit, just do your homeworks. Go look my videos and do exactly what I do, you will be first in both arenas in no time lol

Heroes Charge Arena Fighting episode 25 (2x 1st): https://youtu.be/w_wNvOdvS4c

But don't forget to use your judgement, you will have to make some decisions when attacking. That's why you should study the game and find the reasons behind the decisions

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    holy sh*t.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Wow,might as well go bigTurtle fighter,groot,scorpion queen,ice spirit,witch!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I re-vist this thread and have to wonder if the question was serious, or just an excuse to feather-spread one of the most insane ownership of cartoon warriors shown since I have been here. I've seen close, but never anything at that level.
    If it's serious, I wouldn't know where to start. Could pretty much assemble any of the "dream team" set ups from any of the guides on the forums, or online anywhere. The OP should be telling us what works well...
    If it's the latter, well, god bless bro, your guild mates are gonna love you. So is the uCool team as they sign for their new Mercedes, if I were them I'd send you a free coffee mug and t-shirt. Good luck gearing all that when you hit the 80's.
    Hope you chime back in if you really need advice, I wouldn't be much help but there are many others that I am sure would know what to do with all you have there. G'luck man!