Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Improve Your Own Heroes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Hero Title: Sniper

Hero Name: Perrin

Why do you think this hero needs improvement? His skill rotation heavily focused in physic but he do not deal decent damage enough. His skill is not deal enough damage in higher level so no one want to pick him, even after he has legendary skill. In Dota, usually Sniper can be highest damage dealer since he has high attack speed and headshot/ stunning shot that can stun hero frequently. But in HC, higher agility only means higher attack damage.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) Increase his ultimate damage to deal 2 times than now.
    Second skill: stunning shot should stun hero longer or frequently casted.
    Fourth skill: replace increase agility to increase attack speed. With higher attack speed than other hero, in this way he can be good damage dealer and can become favourite.

Your Player ID Number: 1418770
    Your Server Number: 5

New Comers
    Hero Name: Eva Emberstar
    Hero Title: Emberstar
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: This hero has great AOE Damage-Dealer potential.
    How do you want to improve this hero?: Make third skill AOE stun like Lina from DOTA 2
    Your Player ID Number: 10477965
    Your Server Number: 69 Rosandrill

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    Pilot
    Rexus
    Because He is never used in arena.
    He need some improvements of his ult:
    1. More radius of explosion (today everyone go away from bomb);
    2. No one can dodge firebomb (if someone don't go away, they just dodge. It's ridiculous).

New Comers
    Hero Name: Rist
    Hero Title: Cleric
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement: look, this hero has too narrow section, can be used in some chapters of campaign and on low level trials/rifts, nothing else. His skills too specific, parameters far from ideal, he cant tank and as second tank hero he just takes necessary place in ur party so he doomed to be replaced by any other hero which become more useful than Rist.
    How do you want to improve this hero: i think he needs to increase his armor and magical resistance like 10-15% each, maximum hp by 7-10%, but decrease amount of healing. Aswell I want to offer a legendary skill for this hero which should reduce the rate of energy opponents gain in medium size area max to 15% (proposed name is "Inquisition")
    Your Player ID Number: 5162661
    Your Server Number: 35 (Boaz)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hero Name - Kenrick

Hero Title - Warrior Monk

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    As a STR front mage he does too low dmg and has low survivability!
    How do you want to improve this hero?
    Rework his gear so he does more dmg and has better survivability. Buffing up skills is also viable. A Legendery skill might come in handy.
    Your Player ID number - 8522072
    Your Server - 58 Corvus
    Last edited by hull; 07-13-2015 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Adding...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Improve Your Own Heroes

Hero Name: Ember Blade

- I think this hero needs improvement since he is to OP now.

How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional)
    - I think the hero can be improved if he releases his ult and then get stunned or frozen for.ex by VS ult and dies he should not be able to use his ult.

Your Player ID Number: 15051327
    Your Server Number: 100

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Hidden Needle

Hero Name: Quimulan Klaas
    Hero Title: Hidden Needle

Dies to a skill of "Insidious".
    To increase survival or change fourth skill and remove holy damage."Life steal rating" because of a holy damage becomes useless.

Your Player ID Number: 18426507
    Your Server Number: 123

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar

Hero Improvement

Hero Name : Laquer

Hero Title : Forest Guardian

I think his purple skill(Split Earth) don't have any positive in his overall performance because he needs more life to survive as many players don't use him because of that.

I think Forest Guardian will be more effective and more useful if the "Split Earth" skill will be replaced with a skill called "Forest Power" (or somewhere in that zone to be in theme with his portrait) which allows Forest Guardian to gain a life boost equal to a percent of the damage that he deal in battle (15-25%).

Your Player ID Number : 18315085

Your Server Number : 122-Drees
    Better too late than too early

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar

Lightning Spirit

Hero Name: Derek
    Hero Title: Lightning Spirit

He is one of the most weakest heroes in this game.

Make him stronger, his spells are almost useless. He looks like Elvis, so his ultimate can have new crowd control ability -> stare (every enemy is looking at him instead of fighting).

Your Player ID Number: 10517799
    Your Server Number: 69

New Comers
    Hero name: Barrand
    Hero title: the savage
    Who do you think this hero need improving?
    Even if with life stealing, he doesn't last really long in a battle.
    How to improve this hero?
    Maybe increasing the damage of his green ability, or the phisical attack, or increasing the life stealing.
    Player ID:10669660
    Server number: 70
    P.S.: sorry for a possible bad english

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hero Name: Perrin
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? Simply because I think he is the worst hero in the game. Very simple skills.
    How do you want to improve this hero? I would improve his stats and also new skills, with physical damage/control skills.
    Your Player ID Number: 5063878
    Your Server Number: 35 - Boaz

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Hidden Needle

Hero Name: Quimulan Klaas
    Hero Title: Hidden Needle

Why do you think this hero needs improvement? Restructuring of skill "Refraction"
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) Once she make a kill and gain the shield, it should absorb incoming damage ( physical and also magical ) and gain 80 energy. Right now, even when shield is up, it is not absorbing incoming damage and she can be killed before the 5 incoming attack were absorbed. What is working is only the 80 energy gain.
    Once she doesn't have life steal, because of holy damage of her skills, this not working shield make her really weak in arena even with all O1 gear
    Or change the holy damage based and switch to physical based damage.
    Your Player ID Number: 5017278
    Your Server Number: 34

New Comers
    Hero Name - Root
    Hero Title - Ancient Protector
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? - When he use his skill FORSE OF NATURE, he summon 3 kinds of plants, but when missile spore or energy spore is die he not call them again, he summon only detonation spore
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) - Please do that he can call them again after they die and not just detonation spore
    Your Player ID Number - 14139199
    Your Server Number - 94

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Hero Improvment

I wanted to take the time to give ideas to improve my personal favorite hero who got me through most of this game:

Hero Name: Lien

Hero Title: Drunken Master

Why do you think this hero needs improvement? He has great skills and attacks but I think they need better honing/utilizations

Concussive Blow - I think when he throws his hat, aside from taking a little bit of damage, should cause short stun to disrupt all enemies it hits. Also on a side thought, maybe if he successfully hits his uppercut in full and to the end on an enemy, it should skyrocket that enemy to the back of the enemy lines.(kind of like the Mountains move pushes them back).

Shaking Strike - I think having the panda take a drink before using this attack hinders him. Take away that and let him just quickly do his ground strike with his bamboo. Also, it wouldn't hurt to extend dizzy time as I find its very quick for enemy to snap out of it compared to other dizzy moves I've seen.

Your Player ID Number: 5117768

Your Server Number: 35 BOAZ

Banned Contributor Level 1
    Hero Name: Mala
    Hero Title: Psychic Sword
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? Great utility not paired by sufficient survivability. without the right setup, dies easily
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) at high lvl, outcome of the game is determined by the amount of heroes standing on battlefield mostly. She uses her skill, still in enemy team area. her low armor is gg. Add the chance of going back to team area by going blinking or invis, or take reduced damage for a while after swap take place so that she can survive longer.
    Your Player ID Number: 8431746
    Your Server Number: 58