Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Improve Your Own Heroes

New Comers

Dwarf Warrior

Hero Name: Keane

Hero Title: Dwarf Warrior

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    He is purely a luck based hero. His single target US misses a lot, the BS animation is too long that's why he gets interrupted a lot when he is doing this and the effect is way too random.

How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional)
    - Change his US to an area physical attack stun w/c can hit front & middle
    - Shorten the animation in his BS and change the benefits from random to just hp & def or magic def (even if you lower the buff, its better to have a consistent buff not just random)

Your Player ID Number: 5197718

Your Server Number: 36 - Jachin

New Comers

Talking Professional Killer

Hero Name: Professional Killer
    Hero Title: Punchinello

HE NEED MORE TIME TO INCREASE ATTACK POWER. HE ALWAYS DIE BEFORE HE INCREASE HIS ATTACK POWER TWICE.
    HE SELDOM BE SEEN IN ARENA, THIS PROVE THIS HERO NEED BE IMPROVED.

Simple: DODGE RATE SHOULD BE INCREASED TO LET HIM GET MORE TIME TO INCREASE HIS ATTACK POWER.

Your Player ID Number: 8468988
    Your Server Number: Server 58

New Comers
    Hero Name : Sla'thrush Jah
    Hero Title : Tusked Storm

Ultimately this hero has a lot of potential, but is overshadowed by nearly all other support characters. His ATK speed boost is only viable in low level (-40) engagements. With his 'Axe Skill', he becomes a melee character and paired with his slow growth in HP, he's just as squishy as Ferryman. These things combined call for a rather underpowered champion.

Possibly revamping the 'Axe Skill' to give his some survivability as well. I'd say he would only be viable if he stayed ranged, but if he had some type of shield or damage reduction upon becoming melee, he could become a reasonable choice in arena.
    I also think 'Battle Focus' doesn't have a reasonable stat increase per skill level. With +5 in damage and magic power, that barely scrapes the surface as a buff. I think it should be a percentage increase per level capping off at 33-40%. It already has a noticeably short duration so I don't think that needs to be balanced out.

Your Player ID Number : 13587439
    Your Server Number : 90 Tala

New Comers
    Hero Name: Arrec

Hero Title: Lightning Elemental

This character seems to only have an early power ability/usage and then seems to just go lame, even if he survives long enough to build his power or ability it just seems weak and lame and not someone I would consider using.

How do you want to improve this hero?
    DoT, add a late power ability to him so he seems to be a suitable character to use with an early usage and then a late ability to use.

Your Player ID Number: 110017431

Your Server Number: 60

New Comers

Lightbulb Improve Your Own Heroes

Hero Name: Lodot

Hero Title: Imperial Executioner

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: At Legendary IE Blue skill (Critter) is completely useless since his legendary skill (Dark Curse) turns a target into an animal also. Not once in a battle is IE ever able to turn two characters into an animal which makes the Blue skill useless.

What do you want to do to improve this hero: I would give the blue skill some type of stat boost since he already has a knock up and Dark Curse which turns a target into an animal, and also has a high damage spell. Maybe give a boost to all teammates and give bonus magic crit or just give IE bonus magic crit per level. Either that or armor or magic resist per level so that he is a little tankier so when NA comes in the back he doesn't one shot IE.

Your Player ID number: 10443750

Your Server Number: 68 Lodot

New Comers
    Hero Name:
    Aetna

Hero Title:
    Mountain

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?:
    This hero is rarely used because of his lack of competency. Consider his power and survivability, he falls below many heroes. As a front line hero, he lacks survivability against magic and his hp pool is not enough to withstand physical burst, even though he might have armour. To make mention he stands in front of many other front line heroes as well. He some times won't live long enough to even do his ultimate.

How do you want to improve this hero?:
    Legendary Awakening: With Aetna's ageing wisdom he becomes stronger in size and power! Reduces all incoming damage to Aetna by XX and gains XX energy for every spell cast on him.

Your Player ID Number:

Your Server Number
    Server 72 - Rasha

New Comers

Perrin the sniper

Hero Name - Perrin

Hero Title - Sniper

Why do you think this hero needs improvement? I believe Perrin has potential but his stats do not scale well and at end game he is basically useless.

How do you want to improve this hero? This heroes entire purpose is to get off his ultimate skill but his energy charges way too slow, I think if you improved his energy gains and replaced the 4th skill with either increased damage or increased attack speed it may make this hero more relevant again.

PS- I would like to see something done with the dodge mechanics in this game im tired of heroes dodging when they are frozen or stunned it does not make sense that if a hero is froze in ice or stone or stunned that they would still be able to dodge attacks.

Your Player ID Number - 8610605

Your Server Number - 58 (Corvus)

New Comers
    Hero Name: Punchinello
    Hero Title: Professional Killer

Why do you think this hero needs improvement? It is the weakest hero, and unbalanced.

How do you want to improve this hero? He is interrupted easily, and needs to advance the fight to get their 'power' .
    My opinion is to give a new skill , or improve his stats giving greater damage , evasion and HP and recharge his skill easier.

Your Player ID Number: 1873806
    Your Server Number: 8

New Comers

Improve Your Own Heroes

Hero Name: Lokkan
    Hero Title: Swordmaster
    Considering how difficult it is to acquire Swordmaster, before level 80 or so, I believe he should be a much more powerful hero. Other than a few raid instances and the Phoenix Outland Portal, he is rather useless, which is a shame since many people worked very hard to acquire him. Issues I have with Swordmaster are: very low HP (24,518 at lv90 Orange), unneeded heal ability (Protector), and although he has a very high Agility Growth at 5 stars (9.6) he seems rather slow to attack.
    The changes I would make to Swordmaster to make him the awesome hero he rightfully should be are:
    Replace his Protector ability. The heal bonus for the ability (2,880 at lv 90) is honestly worthless considering he may trigger it two times, if you're lucky, before he dies. I recommend replacing the ability with an ability that grants either an attack or armor bonus to the team. Also, I would give him either a rather moderate boost to both agility and attack stats so that he can deal larger amounts of damage. If this seems too powerful, another option is to increase his HP, which in the long run will give him the ability to deal more damage, simply overtime since he will presumably live longer.
    Your Player ID Number: 11749270
    Your Server Number: 78 Korrick

New Comers

Totally forgotten hero

Hero Names : Rexus
    Hero Title : Pilot
    Why : It has been forever people never use Pilot anywhere except Nothern Dragon. Pilot is a unique character considering he is a flying unit + physical damage dealer + back line. A back line physical damage dealer is supposed to have a massive attack dmg but less survival skills but he deals less dmg than most damage dealers but still dies fast.
    Also, his ultimate is kind of a luck-based since it's on a small area but still physical that units can dodge : sometimes it's total waste.
    Inthis thread, he is one of those few heroes that were never mentioned. It doesn't mean he needs no improvement. It just simply means he's forgotten.
    How : Should have either higher attack dmg or accuracy.
    Player ID : 3911048
    Server : 1

New Comers

Bear Warrior The Neglected

Hero Name
    Master Bar

Hero Title
    Bear Warrior

His ultimate mostly hits the air
    Marked effect only work for himself
    He dies too quickly in late game

He should be charging more to break the opponent's formation and mark enemies for his allies
    Either you improve his armor, hp, magic resistance for usefulness in tanking, or increase his dps utility so we can use him again

Your Player ID Number

Your Server Number

New Comers

Улучшить героя

Имя героя: Паллатион
    Название героя: Старое проклятье
    Как вы думаете почему этот игрок нуждается в улучшении? Его основной навык «Холодная волна» имеет очень низкий процент действия на героев с уровнем выше чем у вас, что делает его бесполезным на арене и гранд арене
    Как вы хотите улучшить этот герой? Повысить процент действия основного навыка «Холодная волна» или сделать процент попадания 100% с последующим замедлением героев. Тогда он станет более весомой фигурой на арене и гранд арене.
    ID аккуанта 21330428
    Сервер Sword of Boaz 147
    Глава гильдии <PT>Pitbul

New Comers
    Hero Name: arrec
    Hero Title: lightning elemental
    he is dying too fast more often he is dead before even release his charged sphere.

Clearly he needed boost in HP and the stats that makes him survive longer.

Your Player ID Number: 14000993
    Your Server Number: 93 octavia

New Comers

Sniper!!

Hero Name: Sniper
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? This Hero is absoulately useless... arena.. trial... crusade..
    I want Sniper do sniping.
    How do you want to improve this hero? I wanna The ulti skill do not target any phantom of enemies.. and must success.. +
    The third skill should change from magical skill to phisical skill. +
    The agility Growth change from 8.7 to 9.9 .
    Your Player ID Number 10933330
    Your Server Number: 72

New Comers

Renew Punchinello

Hero Name: Punchinello
    Hero Title:Professional Killer
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? He is one of the heroes which new players can get very early in game. His name is Professional Killer but he is very useless. A few player train him and long time to see him in arena because he die very fast.

Add more hp/armor/magic resist/ dodge rate
    Renew skill 4 and release skill 5 legendary
    Skill 4: when Punchinello does a critical damage, increasing his dodge rate
    Renew skill 5 legendary:
    _ Old skill 5 Legendary: Devour an enemy summon, upgrading his armor and magic resistance by 90 (stackable)
    _ New skill 5 Legendary: Devour an enemy summon, upgrading his armor and magic resistance by 90 (stackable) OR devour an illusion enemy. If devour streng illusion hero, upgrading his hp and his armor. If devour agility illusion hero, upgrading his damage and his dodge. If devour intelligent illusion hero, upgrading his mp and his magic resistance.

I renew his skill 5 legendary because a few heroes in game now can call a summon but a lot of heroes can get an illusion. Maybe his new skill 5 make Punchinello stronger and more usefull in arena.

Your Player ID Number: 2801986
    Your Server Number: 16