Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Improve Your Own Heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hero Name: Mala
    Hero Title: Psychic Sword
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? She dies too easily with her current setup.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) I think that her Ult should be changed so that when the hero that she swaps with dies, she is sent back to her original position in the battle.
    Your Player ID Number: 10273173
    Your Server Number: 67 Salar

New Comers

Ninja Assassin

Hero Name: Hanzo

Hero Title: Ninja Assassin

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    He often failed to hit the enemies with his ultimate skill .

How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional)
    Increase his accuracy.

Your Player ID Number: 11638019

Your Server Number: Lirune Server 77

New Comers
    Hero Name Garl
    Hero Title War Chief

Why do you think this hero needs improvement? To be a good tanker option to mount more effective lines.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) Place an indicator of which life is the Hero, if it already resurrected or not ... would be ideal for strategies in the Crusades, or to decide whether it is worth using a skill or wait.

Your Player ID Number 1737066
    Your Server Number 7

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

about hidden needle

Hero Name : Hidden Needle(Quimulan Klaas)

1. About hidden needle(HN)'s skill
    when she kill the ememy, she can obtain holly shield.
    But if enemy's front line is killed by HN, my team moves forward and her shield isn't activate.
    In lots of situation(like this) her shield doesn't activate immediately, so she die before her life shield activated.(attacked by mystic's UT, etc.)
    I think this is just a bug, so her shield should be activated immediately.

2.(this is major problem) About her skill concept and item's synergy.

In heroes charge, only two characters have holly damage : silencer and hidden needle.
    So i want to compare with two characters.

Silencer
    basic damage : magic
    most of magic hero's attack is very weak, and their skill damage is strong.
    but holly damage makes his basic attack also strong!
    i think this is very good merits(unlike other mages).

Hidden Needle
    basic damage : physical
    But her holly damage is quite different.
    Holly damage cannot apply critical damage and HP drain, but she has LOTS of critical items and HP drain items...even very high states(similar with FD)
    And because HP drain isn't available, she died like ice cream when she meets mage team.(very low magic resistance)
    I think this is very deadly panelty...

How do you want to improve this hero?

Her legendary skill isn't open yet. so how about this?

<Hidden needle's Legendary Skill - holly master>
    :she can perfectly controlled her holly power, so she learned how to attack holly damage with critical power and HP drain ability.
    ---now in her holly attack, critical damage and drain ability are activated (75% of her ability)

This solution doesn't need to replace items...and not OP(if drain ability is 100, applied only 75)
    For hidden needle lover's point of view, this is very reasonable plan!!
    I wish this character will be more attractive because HN is my best favorite character

your player ID number : 13165269
    your server number : 86

this will be choose in top 10

New Comers

I may be the only one asking for a "nerf" to make a hero better.... :)

Hero Name - Drees
    Hero Title - Fallen Dominion
    Why do you think this hero need improving or why are you not satisfied with this hero? He's simply overpowered. From level 70 to level 90 you absolutely need him in Arena, he's the toughest hero to kill by far, way tougher than most tanks
    How to improve this hero? (Optional) - Nerf his HP, or make him able to be cc'd a bit better
    Your Player ID Number - 9167815
    Your Server Number - 58 (Corvus)

Cool Professional Killer

Hero Name : Punchinello
    Hero Title : Professional Killer
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? Users not using this character. Anybody
    - 1st skill : old skill + About 5 to 10 seconds, it does not damage
    - 2nd skill : old skill + old 3th skill
    - 3th skill : new skill = He throws his head (skull). This part of the enemy who gives the skull to restore the Punchinello
    - 4th skill : old skill + increases lifesteel.(Passive)

Your Player ID Number : 2736026
    Your Server Number : 15

New Comers
    Hero Name: Rynn
    Hero Title: Chaplain
    She is definitely the best healer in the game, however, we don't have a strong healer team in any arena, and rarely see her in the arena. Her 4th skill is somewhat useless in any circumstance. We should make her stronger by changing her 4-th skill and add her legendary quest.
    1st skill: remain unchanged.
    2nd skill: adding distance effect. E.g. hitting enemy with longer distance will cause X amount of bonus damage. X is increase by leveling up.
    3rd skill: remain unchanged.
    4th skill: Changing to a passive skill that can cause debuff on the attacker to her: debuff effect is M poison damage over time, and slow the attacker's attacking speed by X percent for N seconds. M, X are increase by leveling up. N is fixed.
    Legendary skill: increase the healing effect by X percent of the whole team, i.e. increase the amount of heal received by the whole team. X is increased by leveling up. Make her a real healer leader.

Your Player ID Number: 16644293
    Your Server Number: 110

New Comers
    Hero Name Braktusk Skarn
    Hero Title Deathgore
    Ultimate skill doesn't seem to be in line with other skills which is mostly offensive. I.think I represent most leaders who spent a lot to get this hero and ultimately got huge huge disappointment. If a statistic is done on hero usage, this hero should be rank no 1 as most unused hero who is not free (not monthly sign in prize, not bronze box obtainable)

I would change the ultimate to make him earn the title deathgore. Otherwise his title should be change and he should be given for free in bronze box.
    Your Player ID Number 17081447
    Your Server Number 114

New Comers
    Hero Name: Korrick
    Hero Title: Mystic
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? It is not possible to see the charge progress of his ultimate
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) A progressbar (similar to Fallen Dominion) would be helpful to see the charging status
    Your Player ID Number: 4545315
    Your Server Number: 31

New Comers
    Hero Name : Apollo
    Hero Title : Light Bringer
    - The Light hero should be focusing on team allies and/or Light destruction. For the Light hero seem like a cleric but he differences on power of destruction instead of cure/ absorb damage.
    - Ultimate skill : OK_ fine damage over time (i like sunburn)
    - Return : may be useless. should be Day of god (marching team up)
    - sacrifice: should be Divine Intervention(damage on enemy by using his missing hp)
    Your Player ID Number : 7160875
    Your Server Number:50

Hero Fiera
    Hero Master Mage
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? - since she is supposed to kill non-Mage I believe she must has an ability to survive better then she does now. Because in most of the cases she even can't accumulate energy for her ultimate skill. Sometimes she even doesn't have enough time to cast her third skill.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) - Increase Armor rate or Dodge rate. Additionally the third skill Black Mark could also drain enemy energy while the target is exiled from the battle.
    Your Player ID Number - 16371590
    Your Server Number - 108

New Comers

Red face Ferryman

Hero Name: Ferry man

=> He is maybe the most useless hero in game, between spells without complementary.
    => because one team has five heroes, but heroes enemy team must have a hero dies, the new ferryman increased damage, for a thin hero as ferryman is not optimistic
    I need you change blue skill changed to: ferryman after each physical damage it will do to the reduced borders beaten down, and are cumulative maximum of X times

Your Player ID Number: 19084446
    Your Server Number: 128

Poisoned One

Hero Name - Rosandriil
    Hero Title - Poisoned One
    I think it's so bad give 2 passive skills on that hero, specially when u see new heroes with 1 skill giving 2 passive bonuses.
    I'll Improve it merging this 2 passive skills on the 4rth slot of skills and try to make a new 3rd skill with some Sticky/Poisonous skill.
    ID NUMBER: 13480373
    SERVER: 90

New Comers
    Hero Name
    Punchinello

Hero Title
    Professional Killer

Some of the player maybe get this hero from the beginning. and having bad luck to get random drop from crusade or gold chest. i train him until lvl 60 but he is too squishy and useless with magic combo or attacker combo. he got no buffing skill although combo skill.definitely rubbish at the end. i like this hero in dota2 but a bit disappointing when met in HC.

Please change his ultimate to better skill and change the current ultimate skill to random buff.

My Player ID Number

My Server Number
    111(Amun Inferrus)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hero Name: Tannok T'uk'ran
    Hero Title: Disease Bringer
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? His skills are for golem, except green skill which he can only cast.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) add green/purple or both skill to it's grey/first skill. Change green and purple skill to AOE slow channeling which slows an area, maybe damaging them as well and a skill that chain the enemy team/certain row heroes. Any heroes that are being chain together that received damage, 10-20% of damage done to that hero will be damaged to the other heroes that are being chained together. (Example: Hero A, B and C are chained. Hero A received 1000 damage, both B and C will receive 100/200 damage being dealt to them.
    Your Player ID Number: 1605653
    Your Server Number: 7