Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Improve Your Own Heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Mala

Hero Name: Mala
    Hero Title: Psychic Sword
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: This hero is pathetic. No one, I mean, seriously, out of the thousands of battles I encountered, Not a single player has put Mala in his/her regular setup. And She's equally useless in raids, portals, or trials. In one world, she's deprived of the meaning of existence without major improvement, or redesign.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional): Better survivability since she jumps to the backline of enemies.
    Your Player ID Number: 6126937
    Your Server Number: 43

New Comers

Poor Cleric

Ryst
    Cleric

I'm not a fan of the Cleric, but it's quite pathetic and useless hero...

It' s simple. I think everyone understands that the second skill should deal damage, not only to replenish health. Yes yes yes, like in DOTA! This will enhance its usefulness and competitiveness!

Player id - 2468708
    Server - 13 (Shaman)

New Comers
    Hero Name:Arrek
    Hero Title: Lightning Elemental
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: A character with good legendary skill but without strength and health, long storage time his ultimate skill does not make it front-line hero
    How do you want to improve this hero?(Optional): Improve his stats such as HP, armor, magic power instead reduce lose energy in legendary skill

Hero Name: Root
    Hero Title: Ancient Protector
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: Best hero for heal/deffender packs
    How do you want to improve this hero?:improve healing skill after his transformation

Hero Name: Moray
    Hero Title: Shallows Keeper
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: front-line tank without damage
    How do you want to improve this hero?: improve higher physical attack and crit

Your Player ID Number: 2698247 BBQ/Rimayer
    Your Server Number: 12 Vengeance

New Comers

Wandering Spearman

Hero Name: Wandering Spearman
    Hero Title: Kogo

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    I think, he has a lot of potential in the arena / grand arena.

How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional)
    Add in his Ultimate immunity to control skills, at the time of his actions. And increase the damage done by his second skill or make it permanent attack.

Your Player ID Number: 110085073
    Your Server Number: 116

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hero Name: Ryst
    Hero Title: Cleric
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: I think this is one of the most awesome heroes in game! also the hero you use for you loading page etc however, it is also one of the heroes that i feel is
    underpowered It can kinda be useful if you pair it with some specific heroes, but in general never used for anything else then outland. I find this to be a big shame

How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional): I do not think a lot have to be done, the spell "Divine Light" could do a small aoe damage or you could make it so heroes can have both physical shields and magic shields activated at the same time
    Your Player ID Number: 5492003
    Your Server Number: 38

Regards
    Christian Carlsen aka Rascalzor
    Also feel free to watch my youtube channel where i always share my opinion on your new and old heroes etc got over 300.000+ views and people seems to like it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyl...xm83Q2MG_FJTwQ

New Comers

Hero Name Lacker
    Hero Title Barbarian
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? Barbarian, he is blunt and brutal. His goal - to become stronger, bigger and tougher .. all who stand behind him ..
    1 skill: Double swing - or twice one or two characters at once.
    2 skill: Leap - The jump in the thick of the characters, the range increases with the jump skill.
    3 skill: Frenzy - Each hit, hit the target, increasing attack speed and movem.
    4 skill: Berserk - A strong attack that increases damage and attack rate, but significantly reduces the level of protection.

Your Player ID Number: 15118909
    Your Server Number: 100 (Zarrad)

New Comers

Fiera

Hero Name: Fiera
    Hero Title: Master Mage
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: this hero is same ussles
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional): need improve hero 3 skills to do her better
    Your Player ID Number: 4672675
    Your Server Number: 32

New Comers

Smile Cleric

Hero name: Cleric
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? I think that this character is very weak compared to its alternative(Omniknight) DotA 2
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) I am sure that it is the ability to greatly increase the second. Treatment. Cleric heals very small, so treatment should be increased by 4-5 times. You also need to improve its ability to first. At higher levels, his shield is not blocking anything. Especially if the opponent uses characters with increasing attack. Shield becomes quite useless.
    Your Player ID Number: 14516406
    Your Server Number: 96

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hero Name: Prime
    Hero Title: Rifleman

Why do you think this hero need improving or why are you not satisfied with this hero? Gets useless later on because of low survaviability. Also his ultimate makes no sense, because it is magical, and as a result weak on agility-based physical damage dealer.

How to improve this hero? A great idea I read earlier on this thread is to change places of his 1st and 2nd skills and rework them. So stimulants will be ultimate (similar to Fallen Dominion's, but with magical and physical resistance buff, user of armoured exosuit affected by stimulating and probably narcotic chemicals should be less damage affected) and laser will be second with some additional debuf (armor reduction or higher miss rate). Also no running from the back line to forward pls

Player ID: 6314443
    Server: 44

Hidden Needle

Hero Name: Quimulan KlaasHero Name
    Hero Title: Hidden Needle
    This hero could be one of the greatest heroes in the game because of her shield that makes energy and her Net that is better than Depth Voice and her ultimate is it gets improved
    This hero has a skill called Insidious. This skill is a great skill but it needs a little improvement. Since she has the image of a female ninja her super should be kind of like ninja assassins. When ninja assassin casts his super he can't get but that one second he casts his super. I believe Hidden needles attack is great but it puts her in danger because when she casts it she can get stunned or hit by the hero she attacks. I believe she should be invincible while she casts her super like Ninja or ember blade. She should not be able to get when she goes to the hero to attack him
    Your Player ID Number: 9713618
    Your Server: Talenta 62

New Comers

Improve Lightning Master

Hero Name : DeTheta
    Hero Title : Lightning Master
    This hero is the least used hero of all the originals despite being on the cover of the game. I think that should change so that Lightning Master becomes a regularly used hero in the game.

My thoughts for improving this hero is partly based on where I think the game should go long term. I think development for end-game content should focus on team synergy meaning that when heroes are paired on the same team they give each other bonuses that can make any hero formidable when used in the right combination. My thought would be that heroes would have synergy based on 4 things: Race (Human, Dwarf, Undead, Nature, etc.), Type of damage (Physical, Magic, Lightning, Ice, Fire, etc.), Weapon (Axe, Staff, Scepter, Hammer, Sword, etc.), Primary Stat (Strength, Int, Agi). In end game the hero would automatically achieve the boost based on their race but would require a price of 500 gems for the hero to receive a bonus for other team synergy boosts. The hero would only be allowed to get the bonus once they were maxed on level and gear. My thought is that when a player has five heroes all from the same category on the same team each hero gets a boost to each skill so that the team is essentially level 105. (If they have 4 heroes then level 104)

This can also help with development of future heroes based on categories. For example, you may decide that you need a dwarf tank who carries a crossbow and has a shield bash for stun.

With this is mind I think Lightning Master would be better suited if he were modeled after Old Curse and Vengeance Spirit to serve as that type of hero for the Dwarf, Lightning and Hammer team. To do this I would change his ultimate to be primarily stun based but decreasing the damage and adding a stun component like Depths Voice’s ultimate skill. I would also increase the AOE damage that Lightning Master does with his other skills and make them hit all enemy heroes.

1) Lightning Bolt – A rolling thunder causes all enemy heroes to be stunned
    2) Chain Lightning – De Theta casts a lightning bolt that hits all enemy heroes in succession
    3) Conductivity – De Theta casts a static field that deals DOT to enemies
    4) Thunder cloud – De Theta casts a thunder cloud that deals damage to a single enemy target while stealing energy

Your Player ID Number : 15351713
    Your Server Number : 101 (Kronnak)

Hero Name: Rifleman
    Hero Title: Prime
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: he dosen't have sustain from lifesteal because every hero has dodge rate, especialy tanks andhe has verry low hp and has verry low magic resistance and dies verry quickly from aoe magic dmg.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional): improve he's accuracy by 40 and increase he's magic resistance by 100 or just let him use he's stimulant skill at he's long range or when he is in stimulant mode he cannot be intrerupt by criticals from normal attacks or criticals from skills only by stun
    Your Player ID Number: 2346461
    Your Server Number: 12

New Comers

Wandering spearman

Hero Name kogo
    Hero Title wandering spearman
    although has high magic resist, seems survivability needs a boost.
    increase lifesteal or dodge in order to help against physical damage. Perhaps introduce a skill similar to one he had in dota, gain increased attack speed and damage based on missing hp
    Your Player ID Number 11485671
    Your Server Number 76

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Hero Name:Kenrick

Hero Title: Warrior Monk

Kenrick's skills look amazing, except the purple skill, all 3 other skills have stunning effect. However, Kenrick's armor and magic res is pathetically low, which made the quality of his hp bad. In real battle, Kenrick rarely survives long enough to cast skills.

Give him a legendary piece of armor that greatly improve his armor and magic res. Also a legendary skill that grants him a chance of casting his AOE skills when hit.

Your Player ID Number: 5863176
    Your Server Number:41

New Comers

hidden needle

Hello dear developers!

Hero Name: Hidden needle

Hero Title: Quimulan Klaas
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: I think the hero has very few hit points. by Holy damage it loses vampirism in consequence of which it is almost 70% she die in the battle, and so I noticed that many people do not use her. she does not have critical hits so its main damage is in its Ulta. but it is very long charging. not to mention the fact that when she Ulta it may accidentally fall under the distribution if the enemy hero is attacking another. in general, it has characteristics within the normal range for her class Dodger. and her ulta, can not easily accumulate and It can easily escape in the illusion

How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional): I believe that it would be possible to enhance her survival to add to her points of life but it would not play a huge role. but if it is to raise the level of armor and magic resistance it could increase its survival against heroes with mass Ulta such as Phoenix and others. also added to survival in situations when it is 1 to 1 against the enemy dodger has vampirism. even as an option it is possible to reduce the amount of energy required for the ultimates then it could be at least once survive its ultimates, and again would increase its chances in battle 1 vs 1 or 2, and finally, you can fix little ulta that she would at least made him an enemy of the REAL heroes on certain criteria so as stated above, it can often ulta be in the illusion

I hope you understand my bad English

Your Player ID Number 14928603

Your Server Number 99 Kil Rai