Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Improve Your Own Heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hero Name: Quimulan Klaas
    Hero Title: Hidden Needle
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    Sometimes she dies after killing heroes, because her shield isn't active even it should.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional)
    She should get her shield in the moment she kills a hero
    Your Player ID Number 4337984
    Your Server Number 29

New Comers
    Hero Name: Derek
    Hero Title: Lightning Spirit

He doesn't do enough damage with any of his skills, dies pretty quickly since he'll shuttle right to the other end and has no support. Not really sure what he's good for.

How do you want to improve this hero?
    It's easy to just increase his damage but that'll be boring. Make him shuttle to and fro back to own team's backline. Add a dizzying effect to the shuttle. Or mess up opponent team's formation from the shuttling. That'll be something different and adds a different dimension to gameplay.

Your Player ID Number: 18143546
    Your Server Number: 121

New Comers

Cleric

Hero Name: Ryst
    Hero Title: Cleric

Back then, around level 15-20, when i got my Cleric, I thought: cool, nice portait, nice skills. So I put him in my team and played with him. After a while, i noticed that he seems to be the weakest part of my team. I decided to farm him up to 2 stars, but he was still weaker than the rest of my 2 star team. So i threw him out. Now, that I am level 73, I leveled him up again and got him to 3 stars, but he is still so incredible vulnerable. I mean, he is supposed to be a Front-line supporter, who "has the ability to resist all kinds of damage". To me, it feels like he has the ability to fall to all kinds of damage.

For a tank, he has a really weak Strength Growth and an incredible low amount of HP (even my lvl 60 Iron Hoof has more). His damage output is almost 0 and his Magic Resistance is fairly low too. Also, his 2 skill (Divine Light) is terribly bad, because it heals less then the Death Knights heal and it hasn`t the option of damaging enemys. That is also one of his biggest weaknesses: he has no damaging or control abilities. A Death Knight can shoot his Death Coil at enemies and has overall better healing and protecting abilities. A Chaplain can heal the whole team and possesses a really strong single-target CC. The Cleric has a crappy heal and bad defences against magical attacks. The only reason Ive leveled him up again was that I needed his Ult and damage reduction against the Elite Swordmaster Stages (and i still like is portrait). Otherwise he is not useful at all.

1. Stats:
    The Cleric needs increased Strenght Growth and more Magic Resistance. But most desperately, he NEEDS more HP, because he is still a Front-line tank, even with his support-ish character. His Armor is fine, especially with his 4th skill.

2. Skills:

1.) Armor of Spirits: Changed -> Can absorb both physical and magical damage now (a normal shield).

2.) Divine Light: Inproved -> Reduced healing, but heals all allies now OR increased healing.

3.) Counter Curse: Removed -> Holy Justice: Deal magic damage (or holy damage to fit the theme) to all enemies over a broad area.

4.) Blessing: no changes

3. Legendary Skill:
    Maybe give him a cool Legendary Skill (I am no game designer, but i thought of something like this):

5.) Suppress Darkness: When Ryst falls below 30% HP, he sends out a wave of divine force, knocking all enemies back, silencing them and also dealing less damage.

That are my thoughts on Cleric.

Sorry if my english is not the best, but I hope you unterstood what i was trying to say

Player ID Number: 16193539
    Server Number: 107-Mark of Corvus

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hero Name: Perrin
    Hero Title: Sniper
    Why do you think this hero need improving or why are you not satisfied with this hero? As very few people use it somewhere, though the hero not bad.
    How to improve this hero? (Optional) Its first ability which is called "Sniper" is used on the weakest opponent who and will shortly fall. Here if to change "weak" on "strong" then there will be a sense from its huge loss, and one so turns out and too as a miss. And it is good to change the 4th skill "dexterity" for "speed"
    You don't judge strictly my English.
    Your Player ID Number: 6994088
    Your Server Number: 49 Paaestrus

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hero Name Lirune
    Hero Title Machinist
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? Because he is one of the very few who has no health regeneration, perhaps even the only one
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) Health regeneration on the legendary skill, but not overdone.
    Your Player ID Number 4057963
    Your Server Number 27 Succubus

Hero Name Reina
    Hero Title Shadowleaf
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? The Ulti of other heroes works, if the opposing team moves. Her Ulti is too often ineffective and worthless.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) This can be also a possible legendary skill maybe like bomb or magnetic arrows
    Your Player ID Number 4057963
    Your Server Number 27 Succubus

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Hero Name:
    Mountain

Hero Title:
    I do not mean to hurt you

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?:
    Mountain has the potential to be a great tank but I dont see how his skills should do magic damage. His skills should be made physical damage insteed. He is a stone giant, he should withstand most attacks the othes throw at him giving him added protection against both physical and magic attacks. He also needs his skills to be changed to more fit his role if you base on what he is and looks like.

How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional):
    His first skill should be a better utli then just throwing and opponent. It should be something with more power like smashing the ground with his rock fists sending front and middle opponents back.Physical damage dealt of course.

His second skill should be a stone boulder throw that hits a random opponent and stuns him.

His third skill can be what it is but should be physical damage and stun.

His fourth skill would give protection against both magic and physical damage. He has a stone body and should be able to hold the front line very well.

Your Player ID Number

Your Server Number

/Marcus

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Apollo The light briger

Hero title: light bringer
    Hero name: apollo

His Skills are not good at all as a support hero , he need more utility to become more usefull

Make the second skill to be like a little bit AOE and the first skill , add more DPS to it and a longer a little bit , the L skill is very useless as he is in the back team , better changes the L to more like give % more healing for medium/large AOE to maintain the team and tje relecrive skill , its better to be changes to some utility skill to makes him better

ID Number: 18611355
    Server Number : 76

Sniper to change

Hero Name: Perrin
    Hero Title: Sniper

Why do you think this hero need improving or why are you not satisfied with this hero?

No one uses him as his skills are awful. 2/4 of his skills focus on single target which can easily be countered with clone. One of his skill have splash but only to a small area with nominal damage. He looks ugly too.

How to improve this hero?

Green skill
    Launch a grenade launcher. Splash damage to all.

Blue skill
    His a sniper, he should be targeting the strongest hero (not on any clone) and it's a 100% hit (cannot be dodge). However, reduce the damage taken.

Purple skill
    Rapid fire. All normal attacks have a random chance to stun the enemy.

Ultimate
    Sniper camofledge and sneaks on the enemy. During this period, Sniper is immune to all attacks for x number of seconds and can fire at the enemies freely.

Lastly, change him to a girl. Lady hero is more appealing. ❤️❤️

Your Player ID Number: 19549190
    Your Server Number: 132 thebanfort

New Comers
    Hero Name: Death Knight
    Hero Title: Lig
    After a stay of 1,2 or 3 character in the opposing team , from the death knight 1 skill will be ready for use and it will be difficult to kill , as it will be treated for the resulting damage, and at the moment when the two heroes to kill the opposing team need knight threw to second skill ONLY ally. It will do more good than if he hit the second skill of the enemy.
    If on the battlefield the enemy remains 3,2 or 1 character , the death knight throws a second skill only ally
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Hero Name: Octavia
    Hero Title: Commando
    Since Octavia second skill cheated
    After some time to Octavia again it includes a second skill , since it is one of the few characters that include a second or third skill only once , and sometimes he could greatly help in restarting

Your Player ID Number: 12096090
    Your Server Number: 80

New Comers
    Hero Name
    Prime
    Hero Title
    Rifleman
    Seeing as to how he is only available in Bronze Chests making him only feasible in the mid 70s-early 80s to acquire, he needs gear or stats to help him be relevant later on in the game.

Something that needs to be done is to give him additional accuracy gear in the Purple+1 to Orange+2 range. He currently has very little ability to survive compared to the premier backline damage dealers (Fallen Dominion, Vengeance Spirit, Shadowleaf) and he has nothing to make up for it. This would give him a niche against dodge characters such as Arcane Sapper and tanks with decent dodge or hit reduction (Drunken Master, for example.)

And other things that can be done...
    There are many potential options here.
    1. Make his blue skill (Open Fire) not increase attack damage, but rather increase attack Accuracy.
    2. Replace the Magic Crit items in his Purple+4 and Orange+1 gear. Replace accordingly with Accuracy or Attack Damage gear.
    3. Make his ultimate deal physical damage and have 100% armor penetration. His ultimate is one of the most useless skills in the game at the moment.
    4. Make his stimpack not be unusable while silenced.
    5. Give him a legendary skill that grants him large amounts of Accuracy rating.

Your Player ID Number
    Your Server Number

New Comers
    Ancient Protector (aka Root)

After activating his ultimate skill AP becomes rooted and very limited in ability to support/participate in battle. Extremely vulnerable once rooted which makes him a poor choice for arenas. If he could maintain the use of his other skills after firing his ultimate skill he would retain more utility.

Cleric (aka Ryst)

Extremely minimal damage contribution for team which makes it hard to include him on most teams by taking up a slot. If his ultimate included a boost to team damage output he would become a better option.

Player: 19808188
    Server: 134
    Also not sure why Vanguard Warrior is in Axe Gang when he wields a hammer, just saying.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 max1988's Avatar
    Hero Name : Prime
    Hero Title : Ridleman
    Previously was useful only on the raids, but with the release of Ninja, prime became useless everywhere.
    1 skill- add effect of blindness
    2 skill- turn off walking after using stimulant
    3 skill- agility
    4 skill- ok
    5 skill(legend)- gives a chance to mini-bash+ bonus damage to 2 skill

Your Player ID Number: 3350509

Your Server Number: 20

New Comers
    Hero Name: Helga
    Hero Title: Frost Mage

His Skills are not good at all as a dps hero, he need more aoe to become more usefull. She needs improvements on defence. She needs to be a little bit more tankier for her great magical attacks to be used much more in the game.

Well, I kind of mentioned in the question above.

Your Player ID Number: 3853587
    Your Server Number: 25

Forest guardian optimization

Hero Title Forest guardian
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? As said in the Introduction he is a middle line mage. However his 1st skill Puls Nova makes him a "tank hero" (like Iron Hoof) with extrimely poor ability to survive. He even tries to go furter than real tank heroes.
    2 variants:
    1. During his 1st skill he should remain in the middle line.
    2. At the time his 1st skill is activated he should recieve additional survival abilities to physical damage, at least.
    Your Player ID Number 6392512
    Your Server Number 44 Malak

New Comers
    Hero Name: Ent
    Hero Title: Mountain
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? Mount weak character. It is useless to always high. Almost all the characters at high levels in a position to fight. Hero is useful only at low levels. and it is not always the case. The problem of the hero in one capacity, he throws the hero of the first row and the back row stuns enemy heroes. But wait until the ability to accumulate a long one, can be replaced with custom shtormlordom that ability otalkivaet enemy in the rear row, and one ability that stuns the whole enemy team
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional): 4 Ability to add chance to reflect (block) physical attack a maximum of 35%. Accelerate energy production
    Your Player ID Number:3120089
    Your Server Number:5