Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Improve Your Own Heroes

New Comers
    Hero Name: Shalandar
    Hero Title: Ferryman
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement? Have potential to be a strong hero but dies easily.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) Increase life point or dodge rate.
    Your Player ID Number: 8459876
    Your Server Number: 58

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

yrtock - brute

Hero Name
    urtock

Hero Title
    brute

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    his ultimate is almost useless. Hard to use without auto combat.And mostly doesn't change the way of battle

How do you want to improve this hero?
    Add regen (energy) when do ultimate and give temporary phisycsl immune

Your Player ID Number

Your Server Number
    127 bahlind

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Hero Name: Urtock
    Hero Title: Brute

Why do I think this hero needs improvement:
    Brute is dropped off from any usage once purple skill for other tanks are unlocked. He overall skills not damaging enough and his tanking attributes are easily overshadowed by other tanks except high armor, his hp is too low, and magic resist isn't high end.

How do I want to improve this hero:
    1. Improve Brute HP pool by about 5% to give him overall survivability
    2. Change his blue skill to "Call", dealing damage will attract front and middle row enemies to "normal attack" him. So that mages will be forced to use normal attacks on him instead of their cycle of small spells. E.G when Brute cast "Call" while Frost mage is about to use force blast or old curse going to use thermal shock, they will cancel the spell and normal attack brute.
    It is like a mini silence and target focus, even if brute is in the second position.
    The change will let Brute make use of his high armor and avoid his lower magic resistance. Making him an overall more useful tank to consider when facing mages.

Brute will have a chance to appear in the metagame.

Player ID: 4412021
    Server: 30
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

New Comers
    Hero Name:bear warrior
    Hero Title:mayor bar
    Bear warrior is good but his skill are really suck. for example drunken master US dame big area damaged even i have a tank in front , he also can damaged my mid hero .
    second is his GS , only a small area and little damage skill. i played DOTA before and ursa in DOTA his got stunning skill, not stunning longer time (around 0.8-1 second) but can slow down enemy.

How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional)
    1.improve his US to more big area damaged .
    2.improve his GS to add effect for example stun or slow down .
    3.improve his US to more big area damaged and stun 1st before atk (like ursa in DOTA)

Your Player ID Number:18845954
    Your Server Number:126 dagranor

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

How to Improve DeTheta the Lightning Master

Hero Name : DeTheta

Hero Title : Lightning Master

His damage from skills does not scale well with levels, coupled with lack of crowd control and support roles make him not appealing past the late 30s.

US (Lightning Bolt) : could change name to 'Lightning Storm' to reflect the mass AoE scale of the skill
    => Add interrupt ability similar to BS (Overload) but to all enemies, with 100% chance to interrupt enemies at skill level and below

GS (Conductivity) :
    => Add support + enhanced damage ability - Enemies hit by any cold spells (or frozen) receive double damage from this skill, and the damage will continue to zap the affected enemies every second for 4 seconds, with each zap damage reducing by 50% (100%, 50%, 25%, 13%). This skill stacks with each new cast. (Water and Lightning have always 'complemented' each other, and this can help to open up new metas involving Frost Mage, Old Curse, Ice Mage, Ice Spirit and future heroes with cold-related spell type.)

BS (Overload) :
    => Good to stay

PS (Electrostatic Field) : 'F' cap is missing there I believe
    => Good to stay

LS (Enhanced Conductivity) : new
    => Add control + enhanced damage ability - GS (Conductivity) now has a 50% chance to stun targets for 2 seconds, and the damage reduction after the initial cast now reduces to 25% (100%, 75%, 56%, 42%). As per GS (Conductivity), each new cast stacks on top of any outstanding zaps from previous casts, but now with these new legendary powers

Player ID Number : 19491295

Server Number : 131

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Please read :(

Hero name: apollo
    Hero title: light bringer
    I think that the Apollo need to get one of his skills replaced.
    Because he have really high magic attack but he can't use it and he's useless on everything:(.
    I think the absolutly best replacement could be to replace the blue skill Rebound (Because it's useless because Apollo are an back line hero so he haven't so much damage as an front line hero could have to reflect) So, he have really high magic attack but he can't use it so could be nice if you replaced the skill Rebound to an AoE damage deling skill and the design of the skill would be nice if it have something with sun to do(You now LIGHT bringer:>) and an small idea is do so his ultimate skill doing some more over time damage:|
    My player ID number: 5758905
    My server number: 40

I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE READING DIS.

New Comers

Red face laker

Hero name: Laker
    Hero title: forest Guardians
    I think that this character has little armor as he runs forward when using power, it makes it possible for him to quickly kill . also add a bit of damage would have been nice
    My player ID number: 4004785
    My server number: 26

New Comers

Deathknight

Hero Name : Lig

Hero Title : Deathknight

He dies to often. He needs better armor, resistance against magic and physical damage.

Increase physical and magical resistance or add an legendary skill wich increase armor or something like that.

Your Player ID Number : 4869464
    Your Server Number : 33 Tyre

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hero Name

Mayor Bär

Hero Title

Bear Warrior

This hero is pretty interesting but he's very slow and easily disrupted, hence he dies pretty fast without being able to do much.

Keep him as slow because it's balance (else he would deal too much damage) but give him something to indirectly reduce damage : he must be able to disrupt more his ennemies. For the moment, only his ultimate kinda interrupts the ennemy team. The best solution would be to give to his 2d skill (hitting ground AOE damage) a little stun duration, or a slight bump to front ennemies, like the Drunken Master does.

Your Player ID Number

Your Server Number

64 : Loreth

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hero Name: Fiera

Hero Title: Master Mage

Why do you think this hero needs improvement: Ultimate skill only target physical and agility heroes, her HP is very low for middle line. Her 3rd skill 'black mark' usually does more harm then good.

How do you want to improve this hero: Move to backline, change her black mark skill to a better Crowd control skill, maybe simular to petrify skill, but it only targets one random hero for a shorter duration then what the black mark currently has.

Your Player ID Number: 20760711

Your Server Number: 142

New Comers

Deathgore

Hero Name: Braktusk Skarm
    Hero Title: Deathgore
    Why do you think this hero needs improvement?: Because this hero full useless, I don`t see this hero on arena,he useless on trials,time rift, outland portal,guild raids.
    How do you want to improve this hero? (Optional) He has very little strenght gain(7.2)(for exampe many first line tanks have near 9-10) and bad equip,that does not allow him to live to ultimate skill and to adequately withstand the damage,what he actually needed. Suggest changing signifacantly increase strength and change equip from damage in health and armor. Change 3 skill(quill spray) so that every time he produces thorns damage increased. Completely change his 4 skill(warpath),because he is not needed since he`s back he doesn`t attack anyone,better to do a skill to protect or strenght,just 2 skill(nasal goo) is not really needed,better to make a passive skill to increase magic defense of lives.And add him legendary equip,for example Str+60 def+25 magic resist +25. And legendary skill: Add to all beasts increase defence or another attributes,or more interested legendary skill.
    Your Player ID Number: 4188805
    Your Server Number: 28

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hero Name:
    Punchinello

Hero Title:
    Professional Killer

He is one of the first 3* heroes u can get!
    most players will not check in a Board if he got something good or not... the most players are really happy to get his first 3* Hero!
    I got him too! and i was really Happy too! i played with him a lot at the beginning (cause hes the first 3* Hero ) but he really sucked later...
    So i was thinking... i'm a beginner its my fault he suck... maybe i do something wrong...
    I checked on the Forum here... and i was really shocked... the first Hero i got was the Badest in the game
    I think the first 3* Hero should not be the badest in the Game! Hes bad from the beginning and really need a buff...
    He looks great! And he really need to get usefull in some way! So more players who got him first and dont want to start over again will not be disapointed anymore!!

Like i allredy posted... It really suck for a new player to get the badest hero in the game first... most players like be dont create a new account on a new Server!
    They maybe want to play with with friends and dont start over when they get the useless Killer....
    so i think...
    his stats are fine but maybe new skills will help..
    1. Skill: Dark Contract, he got right now is really useles... his Heal is to late for everything... and his buff is no help at all!
    New Skill: fires a shot hitting a random enemy with high dmg (hes a killer so why not a random shot its not op but if the dmg is high its really usefull)
    2. Skill: Blast shot, i think this one is fine
    3. Skill: Poisen shot, really need a buff... i think 50% or more would be fine
    4. Skill: Embrace of Shadows, useless skill.... maybe something like a silence would be nice!
    Legendary: Buff his Dmg!!!

Your Player ID Number: 15838082

Your Server Number: 105

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Shadow shaman
    Ara'ak

His 3th skill is helpful but some times he put his sheild
    On him self and because he don't make much damage it is not
    Help full when he put the sheild on him self

If he had more health gears that would be great so other
    Heroes will have more chance for his sheild

New Comers
    good day,I write to you from far Russia,we have a lot of fans of your game.Thank you for a great game!Would love to be updated touched arcane sapper(anti-mage)would be Nice to add some life,legendary skill,which would inflict decent damage to physical characters,in addition to its ability to destroy mages,it would be nice so that he could throw a silence on some magical heroes.I apologize for my English.Thank you and best wishes!nik-stivgraf,server 34,id 5048478

New Comers

Stop timer during using ultimate skills

Hero Name: Korrick
    Hero Title: Mystic
    In 95% cases its ultimate skill go waste. I hardly see any benefit of its US. It seems like we are using Mystic only with 3 skills.

You can do one change as an improvement. Just make fire of US as soon as energy bar get filled. Rest will be ok.
    Your Player ID Number: 14595768
    Your Server Number: 97 amun thun