Thread: Booty Cave Issue

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Booty Cave Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Version 1.9.0.25- 07/10/2015

Bug Fix:
    • Fixed a bug that Holy Bible showed wrong fragments requirement number.

Version 1.9.0.23- 07/10/2015

Bug Fix:
    • Fixed a bug that Earth Helm and Wind Dagger showed wrong fragments requirement number.

Version 1.9.0.22- 07/08/2015

New Features:
    • Opened Chapter 15 and Chapter 16 for Normal, Elite and Guild Raid Instances.
    • Opened Team Level Cap 100.

Improvements:
    • Added a damage effect to Turtle Fighter’s 4th skill.

Booty Cave invitation feature is not working well in my account. When I send an invitation to my guidmates, I can do it olny for one cave. For instance, I am allowed to have 4 caves (let's say 1, 2, 3, 4) and every time I send invitations for caves 2, 3, 4 they appear like they were invitations for cave 1. I am really mad and I won't spend more money with this game until you solve that and give me a reply. Please, fix that!

My account information follows below:

ID: 3596040
    Name: [BwB] Matheus
    Server: 21 (Brute)

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matheus002 View Post
    Booty Cave invitation feature is not working well in my account. When I send an invitation to my guidmates, I can do it olny for one cave. For instance, I am allowed to have 4 caves (let's say 1, 2, 3, 4) and every time I send invitations for caves 2, 3, 4 they appear like they were invitations for cave 1. I am really mad and I won't spend more money with this game until you solve that and give me a reply. Please, fix that!

My account information follows below:

ID: 3596040
    Name: [BwB] Matheus
    Server: 21 (Brute)
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The same for the GM of my guild - all invitations from him was leading to first of he's caves. Happens several times last month.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

The issue that Matheus002 and Skullman have been experiencing has been happening to me as well on Server 33. It seems to only happen when I do gold Booty Caves. Whenever I dig for gold and invite my guild, I go to the Booty Cave chat to see if my cave invites went through correctly. Before the 1.9 update, I noticed that when I checked, it would show 4 different teams for the 4 different caves I created. Now, however, only 1 cave shows up in chat when I create 4 caves and invite my guild. My guildmates post invites for xp potion caves only, and I haven't noticed any problems with those caves. This leads me to believe that the issue is only with gold Booty Caves. I hope this information helps your team to fix the issue. Thanks!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm having this issue with XP caves.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Skullman, Phero and Tassadarmaster,

Would you give us your account id please, and then I will report this to our developers, thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear Skullman, Phero and Tassadarmaster,

Would you give us your account id please, and then I will report this to our developers, thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Server 71 Lien
    My ID 10841017
    Guild ID 110031655

The problem arises with the invitations to the caves with the experience, but not every day, yesterday the two invitations from my said co-guildmate (he is GM) were working.