Thread: Help

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Help

I would like to ask about how to solve this problem:

My guild friend play with his ID and then he wanted to help me to play with my ID. then, he suddenly didn't read the warning properly and bind my ID to his smartphone. and now, he can't login back with his google account because my ID is binded to his smartphone. he tried to uninstall the game and install the game. delete my google account. but nothing works here. he still connect to my account.

please kindly help.

thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jingx View Post
    I would like to ask about how to solve this problem:

My guild friend play with his ID and then he wanted to help me to play with my ID. then, he suddenly didn't read the warning properly and bind my ID to his smartphone. and now, he can't login back with his google account because my ID is binded to his smartphone. he tried to uninstall the game and install the game. delete my google account. but nothing works here. he still connect to my account.

please kindly help.

thanks
    Dear Leader
    Please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID (Or in-game name/Server):
    New Account ID(Same Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty