Quote Originally Posted by nelspec View Post
    I will not promote my o+1 Ninja after I experience a fight like this:

Attachment 6993
    Not even O+1 ninja can survive that one

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by nelspec View Post
    I will not promote my o+1 Ninja after I experience a fight like this:

Attachment 6993
    ^^ Its not his fault! It should be your fault using him and others to deal with such opponent.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    if you plan to use NA in defense lineup then stick on O+1 is wise choice , O+2 sacrificed too much Magic Resist but if you plan to make him as Offensive hero only then go for O+2

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Yes you are right.
    Its up to your utilization but from my stand point of view, if you sacrifice his advantage (high damage) to improve/eliminate his disadvantage (low survivability), it would be not a wise choice.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It's his fault for not protecting NA by putting a decent team with good synergy. Most of the people put NA as rombo and expect nothing less than complete annihilation.

Like put TF (3 stars works) and he will counter VW and mess up the formation while your team build their energy.

While i miss his high magic resist at o+1 i don't regret going o+2 one bit. I use him more for attacking than defense in arena. He is full time in grand arena though since he works better there making people guess where he's at.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I'll be going O2 once I have the gears for NA. He's a raid beast, so it's O2 for me. As for arena/GA, he's 1 of 15 heroes that someone will have to worry about. Still a credible threat, but they'll have to guess where he's at.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Curious u guys say they have to guess where na is at in grand. Which team works really well with him in grand?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoT View Post
    Curious u guys say they have to guess where na is at in grand. Which team works really well with him in grand?
    I have two mixed physical/magic team and the EB, Sil, VW team. Right now, I have NA in my secondary mix team, WC, DV, Mac, NA, Com. My primary is Adm, FD, IE, Mystic, SL. EB, Sil, VW, VS, CW rounds out the third team. I'll switch around the heroes from time to time so that way it's a bit less predictable, i.e. IE <> Mac.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I was thinking to keep NA at full O1, but since i had luck to get 4 pieces of his O2 gear, I have promoted and don't regret that. His dmg increased a lot and even he lost some magic resist, so far i think he is overall stronger and can survive longer. But I would not promote with less item from O2