Thread: Altered Enemies' Stats?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Altered Enemies' Stats?

Are the enemies' stats in a different curve than ours?
    I found it strange when dealing the first times the lesbian trials on difficulties 5 and 6. Then I was suspecting about the enemies having a boost on skills, hp, attack, and other attributes.

Now it's impossible to deny it on Chap 15 (normal).
    Let's go:
    - You have all your chars lvl 91, maxed, enchanted, some legendary, 5 stars, etc.
    - Monkey (CW) in the initial portrait is freking PURPLE +2, lvl 96, ONE STAR.
    - Against him the clones have like 40K HP, dealing 4K dmg per hit.
    - With his ulti he deals about 30K dmg per hit.
    - IE's ulti reaches to 150K damage, in one single shot! Damn!

So c'mon... If you dare to use P+4 instead of orange, you get almost insta killed by the opponent... this just doesn't make sense at all.
    Has ucool ever informed the players about this?

In my opinion, the enemies should obey the same rules applied for players' heroes. This is being transparent...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    If they will change the stats for the campains fights will be nothing more then a arena fight so will be boring.We want a challange not a fight in arena..
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    We want a challenge not a fight in arena..
    agree partially. Challenge which is significantly increasing differences between old ( freaky old player with all heroes 5* orange -> now maybe O1) and regular players. Some chapters are created really not doable, so many players have to wait to be higher level. that means, possibility to farm O1+O2 frags delayed in big -> another huge gap.
    New raid in chapter15? This is simply to laugh only.Heroes dealing instant kills Raid maybe start do be doable at lvl100 O2 full - > also O1 + O2 gear delayed -> another gap.
    So, on one side, new chapter and stuff was good intention to somehow refresh the game, but it only stayed on intention as the result of the "new content" are horrible.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'm fine with the raids, and fine with the normal mode (haven't tried elites yet). Normal mode is fine, assuming you have the right heroes. I completed ch15 with just orange, 5* heroes. Sure the raid is tough, but that's okay. If we could finish chapter 15 raid in 4 days, why call it a raid? I'm on server76, our guild is mostly 88-90, but we only have 10 people in raid so far. So yeah, it's gonna take awhile. But that's alright. Remember, in 6 months when you're level 95, O+2, you'll want some excitement still

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Guys, thanks for the comments and opinions. It's really a huge gap. It will slow down so much players as me, who are with the main heroes LVL 91 O. My luck is that our guild is the best on the server, and little by little we're being able to pass raid.
    But to farm O++ items it will be a mess, since many are only farmable at chap 16.
    I'd like to have someone from ucool responding.

It's simply lame to be almost impossible to beat LVL 96 purple +2 1star heroes with full orange enchanted 5* teams...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hokieeric View Post
    I'm fine with the raids, and fine with the normal mode (haven't tried elites yet). Normal mode is fine, assuming you have the right heroes. I completed ch15 with just orange, 5* heroes. Sure the raid is tough, but that's okay. If we could finish chapter 15 raid in 4 days, why call it a raid? I'm on server76, our guild is mostly 88-90, but we only have 10 people in raid so far. So yeah, it's gonna take awhile. But that's alright. Remember, in 6 months when you're level 95, O+2, you'll want some excitement still
    Totally agreed.

Finally we have something challenging.

Getting level after level earlier on, we were looking forward to unlock for example trial lvl 4, then we were looking out for team to beat it, we had to make some changes in our setups, bring up new heroes, invest in some other. That challenge to be beaten was the fun (at least for me).
    After hitting 90 and slowly bringing everything up to full gear and five stars, everything became routine. Crusade way too easy, even hard mode, trials all doable, most in autofight mode, it began to be boring.
    And here comes new chapters - chap 15 more or less doable for high lvl players, still I found it fun to change setups, bring the heroes I forgot about, to make each stage 3*.

You would like to have everything doable at the moment it comes. Maybe chapter 16 is too hard, but that is what makes it a good goal for longtime play.
    Keep on walking.