Thread: Ember, the team EXP needs to be looked over.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Ember, the team EXP needs to be looked over.

Ember or Betty.

I wriite this because of the Team Exp situation that will be upon many players.

To reach lv 91 is 46000 Team Exp
    To reach lv 92 is 50000 Team Exp.

If you do daily and buy stamina 2 times you will get around 1700 Team exp per day. That means it will take about 29 days to reach lv 92. (for the sake of the argument I will use the calculation of one month).

Now we all know team Exp is increasing as you go up in lv but if we calculate with 50000 Team Exp per level to 100, that gives ous 8 more levels to do after you reach 92. If it takes about a month to do 1 level it will take about 9 months before someone is lv 100. (sure some high VIP will reach faster because they buy more stamina).

This is imo way to long for a mobile game to reach. Heck it is even to long for any game.

You should really get your development team to work on increasing Team Exp or get new quests that give more team exp. Maybee quests that dont become avalible untill ou reach lv 90.

Best regards
    /Marcus.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    pretty much this. 9 month to reach from 90 to 100 is stupid for a game. it is the content that makes a game interesting not the grinding fest for 9 months. and for new players it takes more than a year of continuous everyday grind to be able to compete with lvl 100 players.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Do not look at the level 101 you have to reach, no, none of us will reach that level in this year. All I look is how long I need to upgrade 30+ heroes to O+2, this can be achieved in this year, increase level is just a side-benefit I got during the time I upgrade my heroes.

I believe the one who reach level 100 surely in top 10 players, because there are less than 10 players reach lvl 100 in each server, let say it takes 2 years to go from lvl 1 to lvl 100 with lvl 100 alone take 2 months to reach.

* ucool is smart when Chapter 16 is available for lvl 91 players and O+2 is available for lvl 90 players. Base on Purple promotion, the correct lvl for full O+2 gears is lvl 97 and the correct level for C16 is lvl 96, but it will take all players to 2016 to do that, with that knowledge, most players will quit immediately.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    But the monsters in chap 16 is too Op for any lv 91 to pass it easily(even with high vip)
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Even at sub stage make most all of player butthurt

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    If you want to reach 100 in let say 3 months then what? People will again cry for being bored and will become drama queens again in the forum. I'm okay with this.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    I think it is OK to have a longterm goal which is reached in months, but if ucool thinks they can hold us at this game they better give us new, inovative and challanging dailies...i certainly won't see much difference when the two chapters are done besides that instead of gaining crusade coins it is back to EXP gainage...

ucool if you want us playing your game, invest into the funfactor of the game, not the collecting of stats and lvls. Here are some ideas...
    - New Outland Bosses (That shouldn't be difficult and is basically a must)
    - New Trials (e.g. Lv 7 - 10, or how about totally new ones?)
    - Endless Battle (Fight-Mode in endless waves, against constantly stronger monsters till your team dies)
    - True Duel-Mode (Free of all limitations, even against self-placed teams to test comps)
    - Guild-War
    - Crafting

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    putting the cap to 100 is one of the lamest things they've done. Instead of bringing new stuff like Zäschi said. Endless battle does sound fucking amazing and i don't think it's that hard to implement. Guild war is a bit more tricky i think.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    If you want to reach 100 in let say 3 months then what? People will again cry for being bored and will become drama queens again in the forum. I'm okay with this.
    Ppl will cry no mather what some company does. those who are dissapointed will always be heard alot more then the ones that likes something.

But I do think 9 months roughly to reach lv 100 is to long.