Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Fighter Difficulty 6 was buffed

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Db duo op.

I use db, db, psy, ie and po.

Ie works better than silencer there.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Archangel View Post
    Wrong. He kills Psychopath with his ultimate before any of my ultimates are ready (Disease Bringer, Silencer, OC are only about 80% energy at this point)
    when someone say he did something, how can you claim it is wrong? you must be stupid if you cant do it it doesnt mean its not true, ok enough bashing on you for now, when you psycho get one shot before you can use any skill, go into difficulty 5, exit, restart 6 fixed

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Robot has always been the most RNG dependent OP. Nothing was changed, you're just having bad luck. I still cleared it with a couple of retries.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    You guys don't notice that when you're stronger: trials, portal, crusade also stronger ? Try again and notice that. If you keep old team you will beat it easily, switch to stronger team sometimes you will be shocked because stronger team can't do anything better.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Psy dzb ss sil PO, no problems.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Fine for me too to pass it, probably you need few reset.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    OP is definitely raped by RNG and became a drama queen. I just finished it like what I did in the past. Just reset and see which is easier.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    If ur team gets stronger, the ulti charges more slowly ...

but i dont get why u use (L) IE?

i use PO, DiB, (L) PSY, (L) Ember, SIL ... and no problems so far

Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    If ur team gets stronger, the ulti charges more slowly ...

but i dont get why u use (L) IE?

i use PO, DiB, (L) PSY, (L) Ember, SIL ... and no problems so far
    If you use IE in combination with Silencer, it keeps Robot stun/silence locked for all of the fight except for two times. Line the Robot's first ultimate up with DB's Ultimate to stun him (which is as soon as it is ready the first time), and the second Robot Ultimate around :36 when I use Silencer's Ultimate to interrupt it.

Using this strategy I beat him twice on difficulty 6 every single time he was available to fight over the past 2-3 months. This has changed since last week. Using this same strategy now, with my team more powerful, I can only barely deal enough damage to kill him on difficulty 5 with less than 5 seconds left.

I guess the consensus is that if you power up your Outland teams, beware because you won't be able to put out the same amount of damage as before (since the ultimates take longer to fully charge and hence less ultimates over the course of a fight). Leveling them up actually causes you to do less damage as silly as that sounds, that's the only conclusion I can come to if it wasn't buffed.
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Archangel View Post
    Leveling them up actually causes you to do less damage as silly as that sounds, that's the only conclusion I can come to if it wasn't buffed.
    looooool2

Consensus?? It's way too obvious, and not something that can be speculated, that if you upgrade your heroes, they'll receive less damage and charge slower... it's not rocket science xD

As many ppl told you before, reset, try again and quit whinning

Quote Originally Posted by maarmool View Post
    looooool2

Consensus?? It's way too obvious, and not something that can be speculated, that if you upgrade your heroes, they'll receive less damage and charge slower... it's not rocket science xD

As many ppl told you before, reset, try again and quit whinning
    I'm not sure what whinning is but I'll be sure to stop doing it. I would also like to thank for all of your excellent contributions to this topic and forum in general. Good luck when you reach level 50.
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Lol, buy steroid

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    You guys don't notice that when you're stronger: trials, portal, crusade also stronger ? Try again and notice that. If you keep old team you will beat it easily, switch to stronger team sometimes you will be shocked because stronger team can't do anything better.
    only crusade go stronger when you get stronger, rest is tinfoil hat perception

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Funny thing; when I brought up the possibility in the Line chat that both LOC6 and Robot 6 have been buffed, nobody believed me either

IMO anybody who says that its RNG messing with me probably doesnt understand the meaning of RNG. If you have been using the exact same team to clear the same stage with a certain level of reliability but one day you suddenly cant do it. Maybe there isn't a problem and its just RNG, but if it keeps going on and on and on something is off

Lets say with a certain team you can do 2.6k to 3k on Chapter 13 raid boss. One day you get only 2k with the same team, ok maybe its just bad luck, but if you keep getting around 2k every day for a week, something is definitely up

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Took me a bit longer than usual.

Can't say for sure it was buffed.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+