Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robot Fighter Difficulty 6 was buffed

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hi all,

I want to make a new threat but it seem that i dont have the permission to do, so I just reply in this post.
    I can confirm that the difficulty of Outland Portals has been raised a lot after 1.9 update. For those who didn't notice the change, maybe because your team is way too strong.

Im level 78 server 129, i'm working on Outland Portals lvl 3 for the last couple of days. Before 1.9, my team was 77 P2 partially enhanced, which did better than my current lvl 78 some P+3 fully enhanced. Details are below:

Pheonix lvl 3
    - Before 1.9 => Team: IH (77 3* P2), CW(77 3* P2), SL(77 4* P2), WS(61 3* P), Com (77 5* P2)
    => Result: all team survive Phoenix beam, almost kill the egg (2 or 3 more attacks)
    - After 1.9 => Team: IH (78 3* P2), CW(78 3* P2), SL(77 4* P2), WS(63 3* P), Com (77 5* P2)
    => Result: SL,CW,WS,Com are dead after the beam

Raged Blood
    - Before 1.9 => Team: IH (77 3* P2), CW(77 3* P2), DK (77 3* P2), WC (77 4* P2), Chap (74 3* P2)
    => Result: get to boss zero HP with Chaplin was the last man stand but he couldnt finish the boss
    - After 1.9 => Team: IH (78 3* P2), CW(78 3* P2), DK (78 3* P3 fully enhanced), WC (78 5* P2), Chap (75 3* P2)
    => Result: CW and Chap died after the second strike, rest of the team gone soon after.

For each Portal, i have tried several times but the result was the same. It's only two days after 1.9 so I just have tested with two Outland Portals, but I can be sure that the bosses are much more stronger than before.

I dont know what Ucool are trying to do by increasing the difficulty of Outland Portals. Maybe to match up with lvl 100 cap and O1,O2 ?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Maybe, since they have no capability to release new content rght now

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I think it's just bad luck because honestly the same thing happened to me post patch. I was getting wrecked and had to reset so many times I was thinking he got a ninja buff. After quite a few resets he went down like he had in the past. I also encountered the same phantom difficulty in the same crusade matches I have fought for months. Just caught the RNG on a bad day I suppose. Resets/retreats got me through it though.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I suspect it's RNG too. Sometimes a random crit/dodge can draw a line between clear or no-clear lol

New Comers
    You must realize that when you promote a hero from Orange+0 to Orange +1 you are changing that heroes stats. This promotion affects health and energy of the hero. With more health, each damage taken gives slightly less energy. I also believe that the "energy bar" grows with each level and promotion. So 1 month ago when you could easily kill the boss, your heroes had different stats, and now that you have promoted them, it takes more to get an ultimate off.

I had the same problem with Lord of Caves when I took my Death Mage from P+4 to O+0. This was 2 months ago, so I know they did not buff the boss on a random weekday. The change was that I promoted my hero, thus requiring DM to take more damage to generate enough energy for her Ultimate. She would not have enough, and became useless until the rest of my team was ready for the next difficulty.

Do not jump to conclusions about hidden buffs and nerfs. While I don't doubt the possibility of that happening, it is not the only logical reason you started having trouble.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Am lv 89 and did notice Robot stage 5 being harder for some reason, had to reset far too many times to get him down. And I haven't changed my lineups nor evolutions/equip.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    It tooks me 20 times reset, maybe something bad happen to robot portal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I only had to reset twice for lvl 6 Robot today. Usually it takes me around 4-5 resets. RNG.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Had really hard time killing him today from some reason, usually i can auto fight it few sec after it starts...meh still passed it so idc

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I also notice there is a change in robot and LOC portal in terms of their health. seems like most of my reset was because I couldn't kill them off in time.

I'm suspecting a buff in their current HP, however couldn't prove it since I never screen short the damage output before version 1.9. LOL. could be my wrong feeling though.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelau21 View Post
    I also notice there is a change in robot and LOC portal in terms of their health. seems like most of my reset was because I couldn't kill them off in time.

I'm suspecting a buff in their current HP, however couldn't prove it since I never screen short the damage output before version 1.9. LOL. could be my wrong feeling though.
    Had no problems with robot or LOC. Went the same as the last time I did it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The change in portals is that they have removed variables like crticals and psycho's multicast for example and the only way to reset the RNG is to go to a lower difficulty and then back to a higher one. This is very easy to spot on LoC. Also I can now only pass Robot 6 on 2 specific RNG - one with 11 seconds remaining and the other with 1 second remaining.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I can't even beat him at lvl 2 haha

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You need to find pattern for kill him... in my case, same member but not all full item. I play auto and kill him vi.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Hmmm maybe it's case to case basis but it's still stupid. Havent had any problems at all. If you had then go find another way. This thread is just producing drama queens.