Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter xv too hard?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg94 View Post

Finally. Someone managed to pass chapter 16 with all 3 stars?

Btw, elite is gonna take months.
    Heisen, can you tell us the teams you have used to surpass the normal stages? I am creating a list with working teams for the database and it would help us all a great bit. : ) Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Tnx sage/sarge. Pretty easy 3star with that team to beat cw

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    If i can remember correctly it was DeathB DV NA Sil and IE
    deathbote and the other are?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandrob View Post
    deathbote and the other are?
    DeathBringer, Depth Voice, Ninja Assassin, Silencer and Imperial Executioner.
    Server: 58 Corvus

There is no cure for stupidity.

What a horribly tuned pile of crap. Why jump the difficulty up so much from the rest of the game?

Do you think new players who open these chapters up when they get to level have a chance in hell of completing them?

I mean I'm fine with elite being hard, but the regular difficulty is so far out of whack from where the rest of the game is it is jarring

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I like the challenge but I think this is potentially game breaking. It is putting too much gap between new and old end-game players.

By the time new players can beat those maps the old players will already be decked out on their O2 gears due to their time to farm fragment drops and etc. while the new players can't cause they can't unlock the nodes for it.
    You can say "save up those soul drops / grand arena coins / arena coins / crusade coins" for those O1/O2 gears, but lets be honest, those coins rate are slow as a turtle except crusade... I won't even mention the cost (pray god we have 40% off sale right now).

Not to mention those who spend more gems on stamina (higher level gain) or those who have O2 gears will start occupying more of the higher tier ranks in arena/ GA thus reducing the potential chance of coin stability for new end-game players.

I get rewarding old players for their loyalty but this is potentially creating a noble vs. commoner gap in HC (or more modern term "glass ceiling" ) that may be okay or very bad.

Note: don't say guild raids to get those drops... we all know their drop rates and you can't do them without beating normal nodes which new end-game players can't do
    Note2: This isn't the same case as for purple gears because new players get earlier access to these purple gears and availability of temple etc. O1/O2 have gears obtainable only by new chapters or arena coins as far as I have seen.

just did it
    admiral vengence cloud deathmage machinist
    admiral dies first stage, and stage 2/3 you just spam ultis

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Desco View Post
    I like the challenge but I think this is potentially game breaking. It is putting too much gap between new and old end-game players.

By the time new players can beat those maps the old players will already be decked out on their O2 gears due to their time to farm fragment drops and etc. while the new players can't cause they can't unlock the nodes for it.
    You can say "save up those soul drops / grand arena coins / arena coins / crusade coins" for those O1/O2 gears, but lets be honest, those coins rate are slow as a turtle except crusade... I won't even mention the cost (pray god we have 40% off sale right now).

Not to mention those who spend more gems on stamina (higher level gain) or those who have O2 gears will start occupying more of the higher tier ranks in arena/ GA thus reducing the potential chance of coin stability for new end-game players.

I get rewarding old players for their loyalty but this is potentially creating a noble vs. commoner gap in HC (or more modern term "glass ceiling" ) that may be okay or very bad.

Note: don't say guild raids to get those drops... we all know their drop rates and you can't do them without beating normal nodes which new end-game players can't do
    Note2: This isn't the same case as for purple gears because new players get earlier access to these purple gears and availability of temple etc. O1/O2 have gears obtainable only by new chapters or arena coins as far as I have seen.
    It surely widen the gap between strong players and weak players in each server. Most players will be stuck at Mission 4 Chapter 15, I notice those gears you can farm from Mission 1 to 4 is just cheap ones you can buy from GA shop. If you're low VIP player, your job is try to stay as high as you can and wait till high VIP players quit game, one day you will be on top.

I was not a strong player when I played this game, I never thought I could reach top 1, however after 4 months of playing, I could collect top 1 prize, all I do is keep playing as long as I can. Now, with current situation, if I keep playing this game till 2016 (and I don't have to spend gems or GA coins for gears), I surely got top 1 again lol.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    Heisen, can you tell us the teams you have used to surpass the normal stages? I am creating a list with working teams for the database and it would help us all a great bit. : ) Thanks in advance.
    Sorry I can't remember, I tried so many formations, all I can do is confirm that Cloud Walker, Ninja and Silencer are the key most of times (I haven't Vengeance), but I managed to pass some stages with unconventional teams like Ember+ Frost Mage, Old Course, Imperial Executioner L and Emberstar L. Lots of times I used no proper tanks, like I said it happened to use only Ember as a tank, some times Cloud Walker was the first hero. All my heros are Orange+0, only Admiral full O+1 and Fallen O+2 (4/5 items).

They need to make normal mode easier and double or triple the drop rate on elites (to at least match normal) so that there is a benefit to having the elite modes done. Right now there is zero reason, no one really farms soul stones on the late stages due to the high stamina cost

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritley View Post
    They need to make normal mode easier and double or triple the drop rate on elites (to at least match normal) so that there is a benefit to having the elite modes done. Right now there is zero reason, no one really farms soul stones on the late stages due to the high stamina cost
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
    first time the game is challenging again. We don't need any auto fight levels.

Make the elite stages harder. That is what they are for. If they actually make the rewards for elite worthwhile then the people that can complete them have an advantage still.

Blocking people from progression all together due to poor tuning is bad for the game.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Im with badferret, it is nice with a challange. But something needs to be done with team exp. If u get 1666 team exp per day it will take 30 days to become lv 92.

Even if we just use 50000 for the other levels (we all know they will increase) , it is 8 more levels to reach lv 100 that takes about 1 month each. So ppl will be at lv 100 about next spring... this just wont work.

Now high spender can of course buy more stamina and get more exp. But no one will be lv 100 untill 2016. Belive me.

Challenge is always good, this is the first time I enjoy campaign. Done the first elite, failed the second, I'm not even trying again, too much stamina for today, let's see tomorrow, plus imho elite is not that attractive, I do not care about those extra ss, not worth the stamina.

Finished 16, will try to get 3 stars on the 3 I don't have. That patch was fun. When's 2.0?
    IMG_0141.jpg
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15