Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 213

Thread: Chapter xv too hard?

  1. #106
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 psyduckbr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    10
    nice topic

    Need Help to Pass this step
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #107
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by psyduckbr View Post
    nice topic

    Need Help to Pass this step
    Again, RNG will be involved in stage 1 (hidden needle). You need to use a hero/heroes that will use a clone. My specific team was FD, DV (L), Silencer, VS, NA. HN hit the FD clone which allowed my team to survive long enough for DV to haven an ulti and put HN to sleep.

    However, I've seen a video with CW, Silencer, NA, DM, VS and HN hit the CW clone, then VS/Silencer can control HN from doing it again.

  3. #108
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    9
    I've finally been able to three start every stage except the 16-5 boss stage with the FD that guy just wrecks my team every time :S

  4. #109
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shondaime View Post
    I've finally been able to three start every stage except the 16-5 boss stage with the FD that guy just wrecks my team every time :S
    Teams used?

    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Try physical team with phoenix, make sure phoenix tank the sapper,
    Saper cant solo phoenix before 2 times phoenix reborn
    not working. half of the team dies in first stage.

  5. #110
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Teams used?


    not working. half of the team dies in first stage.
    My general team that I used was CW (O+2), VS (O+1), IE (O+2), NA (O+1), Comm (O) although I'm sure it can be done with just O

    For the stupid 16-13 commando boss I had to drastically switch it up to using Death Knight, Disease Bringer, Chaplain, Soul Hunter, and CW (O+2)

    And for the final two stages of chapter 16 I used Swordmaster, VS, CW, NA, Comm

  6. #111
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks. Seems, IE is needed everywhere :/

  7. #112
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    How the hell to kill that bastard AS in on stage 2 in the hiden needle boss stage 16-6?

  8. #113
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Thanks. Seems, IE is needed everywhere :/
    With his legendary skill, that CC really helps in controlling the bosses

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    How the hell to kill that bastard AS in on stage 2 in the hiden needle boss stage 16-6?
    Legendary IE will help with that one, also you should use CW and ice mage

  9. #114
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by shondaime View Post
    My general team that I used was CW (O+2), VS (O+1), IE (O+2), NA (O+1), Comm (O) although I'm sure it can be done with just O

    For the stupid 16-13 commando boss I had to drastically switch it up to using Death Knight, Disease Bringer, Chaplain, Soul Hunter, and CW (O+2)

    And for the final two stages of chapter 16 I used Swordmaster, VS, CW, NA, Comm
    stealing thiz team for comm also ie isnt needex death bringer good sub

  10. #115
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    Im still using adm dv dm mystic mach

    For hidden needle stage

  11. #116
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    33
    How do u get past 16-4, The one that has pilot in the first stage and Master MAge at the end? its is the first small fight after the first stage u get stars on.

  12. #117
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    How do u get past 16-4, The one that has pilot in the first stage and Master MAge at the end? its is the first small fight after the first stage u get stars on.
    I used:

    SIL - DM - NA - VS - CW

    Got *** after some frustration and retries.

  13. #118
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    need help in XV chapter 5.
    i fail to the explosion from the goblin

  14. #119
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    23
    I remember pass it without tank, use comm + caster team (some set up similar to kill eb)

  15. #120
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    33
    dont got ninja, so my attempts are limited. But will give it a try.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •