Thread: Event problems orange and purple promotion

New Comers

Event problems orange and purple promotion

Dear ucool,

On my server i just got the orange and purple gear promotion event. And the orange and purple gear should recieve a 40 percent discount if i wait untill the auto refresh at 2100 for me or if i refresh myself
    I have tried to reset the black market and the crusade shop but nothing happens. The market costs 100 crystals and the crusade shop and grand arena are only 10 points but they will cost a lot more if i reset later today again. Did i do something wrong? Thanks snorro

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorro View Post
    Dear ucool,

On my server i just got the orange and purple gear promotion event. And the orange and purple gear should recieve a 40 percent discount if i wait untill the auto refresh at 2100 for me or if i refresh myself
    I have tried to reset the black market and the crusade shop but nothing happens. The market costs 100 crystals and the crusade shop and grand arena are only 10 points but they will cost a lot more if i reset later today again. Did i do something wrong? Thanks snorro
    Dear Leader
    The event starts at 8:00 AM. And it costs 100 gems to refresh Black Market. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I think you mean 20:00 or 8:00 pm. Since there is no discount on orange or purple gear. Black market, crusade shop, grand arena. None are giving it. Waste of my recources untill then.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This event was always starting 08 pm for me, just like in the event description.

New Comers
    It sais 20:00 so we can asume it is pm. The part that sais you can refresh it is unclear. And it is, i believe, the only event where you have to wait. Wouldnt it be more logic/ easier if it were to start in the morning?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Oops! Sorry. It's 8:00 PM.

Best Regards
    Betty