Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Hello! my Iphone is broken, and cant recover my account

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    8

    Hello! my Iphone is broken, and cant recover my account

    I have an account to which i dedicated alot of time and a fine amount of real money.
    My Iphone is broken, and it takes alot of money to fix it. My parents bought me a Galaxy S6, and now I want to log into my account, but I have Google +, instead of Apple ID, because now I use Galaxy, and not Iphone.

    I cant recover my apple ID, and I cant log into my Heroes charge to which I dedicated so much, from my new galaxy!

    Where do i need to refer? Who is the main admin, or staff or game managers, which can help me.


    If an authorized administrator or game manager will help me, I will tell the apple ID as well as more info to identify me as the user of the lost Apple ID.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID (Or Character/Server):
    New Account ID(Same Old Server):

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    8
    I sent you the info in a private message. Can you tend to it please?

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that the spelling of your in-game name is correct. We couldn't find and in-game names that matches the name you provided. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    8
    my IGN is:
    Yuli

    There's no mistake. If you need pictures to confirm it's me I can give you. I am VIP level 8.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    I mean Apocalepsis. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    8
    I don't exactly remember how i spelled the in game name.
    If you want, I will give you ALL of the info required. I dont remember what I wrote there. THE CURRENT NAME IS DEFINITELY: Yuli
    I even named it in the past as Wolverine.

    Please, don't make me wait so long. I paid for it so much money. Please, solve this problem.

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    I don't exactly remember how i spelled the in game name.
    If you want, I will give you ALL of the info required. I dont remember what I wrote there. THE CURRENT NAME IS DEFINITELY: Yuli
    I even named it in the past as Wolverine.

    Please, don't make me wait so long. I paid for it so much money. Please, solve this problem.
    Dear Leader
    Our admin told me that your account had been linked to a Game Center ID G:478293639. If you've already logged in the account but still don't see your account. Then you might need to restore your device and try again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank.

    Best Regards
    Betty


    Gamecenter ID: G:478293639 Yuli 73 - Helga

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    8
    I can't log into the game. Please, provide me the help I need because I dedicated alot of time and money for it. I cant fix my I phone because it costs me alot of money, and every day I pass without playing is money that I lose.

    Can you fix it...?

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    8
    Hello?
    I currently use Galaxy S5. Please tell me with steps, how to log in from my Galaxy S5 now, to my account. I don't even know where to place the Gamecenter ID and what you told me.
    I really lose the desire to play, because you still didnt fix it.

    If you can't help me, refund me with all of the money that I spent on the account. You make me feel cheated for even playing this game. Can't you recover and give me back the precious account on which I paid so much money?
    My father is a lawyer, and this is definitely illegal to ignore a player which paid that much for his account, without recovering it back for him. RECOVER IT PLEASE.

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    Hello?
    I currently use Galaxy S5. Please tell me with steps, how to log in from my Galaxy S5 now, to my account. I don't even know where to place the Gamecenter ID and what you told me.
    I really lose the desire to play, because you still didnt fix it.

    If you can't help me, refund me with all of the money that I spent on the account. You make me feel cheated for even playing this game. Can't you recover and give me back the precious account on which I paid so much money?
    My father is a lawyer, and this is definitely illegal to ignore a player which paid that much for his account, without recovering it back for him. RECOVER IT PLEASE.
    Dear Leader
    Our techician told me that it could be caused by DNS problem. If you use WiFi to play the game, please try set your WIFI connection's DNS to 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220 and then try update the game again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    8
    It doesn't work
    Dude
    Link the account to my new GALAXY S5
    This shouldn't be hard for you.


    LINK. IT. TO. MY. GALAXY S5.

    I gave you my apple ID.
    Google+ full name: Yuli17171 Liani
    yliani380@gmail.com

    link it please.

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    It doesn't work
    Dude
    Link the account to my new GALAXY S5
    This shouldn't be hard for you.


    LINK. IT. TO. MY. GALAXY S5.

    I gave you my apple ID.
    Google+ full name: Yuli17171 Liani
    yliani380@gmail.com

    link it please.
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •