Thread: Windmaster ultimate bug

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Windmaster ultimate bug

I just witnessed a bug in an arena replay that may have had a significant effect on the outcome. My windmaster charged up her ultimate and was getting ready to fire. The other team did not get hit at all and I wasn't sure why, so I replayed it again to see what happened. There was a cloud walker clone in front of her (she was still facing the same direction, didn't have to turn around to hit it) and her ultimate shot backward to kill the clone and nothing else. The green line appeared closer to the middle of the field and traveled back toward the clone and windmaster herself instead of just firing from where she was standing and traveling toward the other team.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    I just witnessed a bug in an arena replay that may have had a significant effect on the outcome. My windmaster charged up her ultimate and was getting ready to fire. The other team did not get hit at all and I wasn't sure why, so I replayed it again to see what happened. There was a cloud walker clone in front of her (she was still facing the same direction, didn't have to turn around to hit it) and her ultimate shot backward to kill the clone and nothing else. The green line appeared closer to the middle of the field and traveled back toward the clone and windmaster herself instead of just firing from where she was standing and traveling toward the other team.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Saw something simular in one of my arena fights a few days ago. The enemy's WM was charging and ready to shoot her ultimate, but in the moment she frees the green arrow the whole my team was in the sky becase of Imperial Executioner's "Thorn" skill. As the result - there wasn't any damage or knockback from WM's ultimate at all.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that it could be a visual bug, but they will try address and fix the problem.

Best Regards
    Betty