Thread: (HELP) Guild Leader tips (HELP)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Post (HELP) Guild Leader tips (HELP)

I'm thinking about starting a new guild and I'd like the following information. Please expand on them a little!

- What can guild activity points be used for other than reseting chapters?

- Are the chapters free first time round?

- Is there any other way to gain guild activity points other than buying/using stamina?

These are some points I need to know, there are also more points, so if you can tell me more things about being a guild leader that would be very helpful! Thanks!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Guild points are only used for rank/resetting chapters. You need to save 40k for chapter 7 and each time you unlock a new chapter, it's free that once.

The only way to get points is buy using stamina, and you can hit 600/day with buying as little as 2x stamina resets.

Also, the points from ranking don't seem to be accurate for a 3-day total. Ours always seems less than it should, and we consistently rank top5 on s78.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the info!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by hokieeric View Post
    Guild points are only used for rank/resetting chapters. You need to save 40k for chapter 7 and each time you unlock a new chapter, it's free that once.

The only way to get points is buy using stamina, and you can hit 600/day with buying as little as 2x stamina resets.

Also, the points from ranking don't seem to be accurate for a 3-day total. Ours always seems less than it should, and we consistently rank top5 on s78.

Hope that helps
    from S78 too...
    thats all i wanna say lol...

Bump need more advice please

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Busp View Post
    I'm thinking about starting a new guild and I'd like the following information. Please expand on them a little!

- Is there any other way to gain guild activity points other than buying/using stamina?

These are some points I need to know, there are also more points, so if you can tell me more things about being a guild leader that would be very helpful! Thanks!
    1.reset chapter and be a top guild at rankings (there is the Guild activity points for 3 days)
    2. 7 no rest too...the open cost is changing from chapter to chapter and restart too
    3. no
    4. i m not a guild leader
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Busp View Post

1. Guild activity points(GAP) is used for reset chapters only. For ranking it will compared the last 3 days total contribution of all members.
    2. You need 40k of GAP to open chap 7. After complete one for the first time the next will be open automatically for free.
    3. Till now there is no other way other than that.
    Hope this will help you withbthe new guild.
    From the leader of one of the top 3 guild in sv 19
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Thank you everyone

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So that means that chapter 15 will be free first time tomorrow?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 haru18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    So that means that chapter 15 will be free first time tomorrow?
    we still don't know about that so for a safety measure better save some Guild contribution point till then