Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to quit HC when....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Angry Time to quit HC when....

Day after day Ember warns not to waste Team EXP once server cap is reached.

I then stopped receiving my Ancient Temple, although I use every bit of the hourly stamina and 3-times-per-day 60 free stamina. I complain to ucool, and Ember replies that I need to purchase more stamina.

Are you kidding me?

That's the moment of clarity I needed to realize what a bunch of asinine people we're keeping employed.

Good riddance, ucool, you bunch of hooligans.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You sure are posting a lot today for someone who is quitting.

I am detecting butthurt of epic levels here

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Is it hard to uninstall the game? if it is, you have separation anxiety. Lol.

I posted so I could enable creating a new thread.

....and yes, I've already uninstalled the game from my tablet.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceramyck View Post
    Then stop posting?

It's clearly bothering you.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Then stop posting?

It's clearly bothering you.
    By now OP has already REINSTALLED just to collect stamina and buy merchant items. OP will most likely UNINSTALL tomorrow follow by a repeat of today's events.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You people need to let people vent without being so aggressive towards them...I see the same people continually hurl the same vitriol to people like the OP who just want to voice their discontent and disappointment... No doubt from a distant remote hope that maybe their voice will be heard by the developers, thereby influencing them to change their current tactics.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    You people need to let people vent without being so aggressive towards them...I see the same people continually hurl the same vitriol to people like the OP who just want to voice their discontent and disappointment... No doubt from a distant remote hope that maybe their voice will be heard by the developers, thereby influencing them to change their current tactics.
    maybe not post this then i an forum nobody reads...instead write to the support, where they read that stuff.
    for the watch!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    This is the wrong section to bitch. Its GAMEPLAY AND GUIDES.. We welcome new stuff like "new formation for OP professional killer". Pussy moaners should head to in game issues section OR some where actually some one who gives a shit.

Majority of readers of this section has nothing to do with ucool, last thing we want is to be dumped by all these negativities.

Bitch all you like 24/7 to ucool.. we are not their mum.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If uncool had at any time stated that finding a temple is guaranteed then your wining has merit. That is however not the case which means your wining is both stupid and childish.

It is known that there is a 2% chance to find temple from an associated activity. Why is it known? Because a dev has stated this. Activities include time rift, guild raid, portal, spending stamina, trials. Might have missed some.

I have already quit this game but I felt the need to post because I'm allergic to stupid children who rage for absolutely nothing with no real reason.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    If uncool had at any time stated that finding a temple is guaranteed then your wining has merit. That is however not the case which means your wining is both stupid and childish.

It is known that there is a 2% chance to find temple from an associated activity. Why is it known? Because a dev has stated this. Activities include time rift, guild raid, portal, spending stamina, trials. Might have missed some.

I have already quit this game but I felt the need to post because I'm allergic to stupid children who rage for absolutely nothing with no real reason.
    Lol it seems your real life problem getting worse after quit hc noomies

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Lol it seems your real life problem getting worse after quit hc noomies
    Nah not at all, I sometimes visit this forum for entertainment when on subway to work, there is quite a lot of wining and crying right now and sometimes it's funny to read.

I quit before the new items came so it seems I made a good decision since it's all going downhill now it seems.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceramyck View Post
    bye 10 chars asdfgh

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Nah not at all, I sometimes visit this forum for entertainment when on subway to work, there is quite a lot of wining and crying right now and sometimes it's funny to read.

I quit before the new items came so it seems I made a good decision since it's all going downhill now it seems.
    Yes this forum keep us entertained with some kind "HUMAN" nowadays