Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: Time to quit HC when....

  1. #16

  2. #17

  3. #18
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    9
    This was funny once.

  4. #19
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    31
    AyameNoop has fetish for underlining every sentence/phrase he/she posts.

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    AyameNoop has fetish for underlining every sentence/phrase he/she posts.
    Those underline are actually a link to something special.

  6. #21
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by icoolz View Post
    Those underline are actually a link to something special.
    Thanks captain obvious.

  7. #22
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Guarantee if enough people stopped spending money on this game, it would make a statement. But not nearly enough look at the forums, and it would take months to orchestrate. So bitchin and complaining is the most any of us investors/players can do. It'd be nice to rally enough people to demand game improvements. All we can do wait and fap

  8. #23
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by icoolz View Post
    Those underline are actually a link to something special.
    Wow, you must be new to the internet.

  9. #24
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    0
    Me too gonna hang on to heroes charge a bit but I think I'll move on to Lilith games

  10. #25
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    51
    Nice mini patch today

    Was holding top 20s for 2 months now and this stupid patch broke arena now im down to 300s

    Good riddance with this game, moving on to Soul Hunter's was the best move
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  11. #26
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    31
    Farewell!

  12. #27
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    6
    Yes because soul hunters runs perfectly by the original oh grace them lilith games. If you think the arena bug here is annoying, you haven't played SH enough to face much more annoying stuff:
    1. Ipad wont start cause of the server error.
    2. Boxes in crusade reset your progress or your money
    3. Server error every 2 minutes
    4. And the glorious account wipe out of nowhere.

    And before you say im talking outta my ass, i was actually level 35 when i had that account wipe glitch. The only guild in the server there was "the mummy." They returned my gems but my account was reset to zero.

    And what do you mean by original? Have you played the game? Lol it's a mess. Most of the heroes got shafted and the ones who stayed got nerfed or changed completely. The ONLY interesting hero i liked is the wolf. Much better than commando. And they are still doing baby steps with the modes.

    Not to mention it goes by the us times. So if you live lets say in asia, good bye to stamina resets and ranking high for 9pm rewards. If anyone wants to actually play a functional and light hearted (as far as money goes) version, the jpn version soul clash. Soul hunters is trash and made me cherish heroes charge much more.

  13. #28
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by furuja View Post
    Yes because soul hunters runs perfectly by the original oh grace them lilith games. If you think the arena bug here is annoying, you haven't played SH enough to face much more annoying stuff:
    1. Ipad wont start cause of the server error.
    2. Boxes in crusade reset your progress or your money
    3. Server error every 2 minutes
    4. And the glorious account wipe out of nowhere.

    And before you say im talking outta my ass, i was actually level 35 when i had that account wipe glitch. The only guild in the server there was "the mummy." They returned my gems but my account was reset to zero.

    And what do you mean by original? Have you played the game? Lol it's a mess. Most of the heroes got shafted and the ones who stayed got nerfed or changed completely. The ONLY interesting hero i liked is the wolf. Much better than commando. And they are still doing baby steps with the modes.

    Not to mention it goes by the us times. So if you live lets say in asia, good bye to stamina resets and ranking high for 9pm rewards. If anyone wants to actually play a functional and light hearted (as far as money goes) version, the jpn version soul clash. Soul hunters is trash and made me cherish heroes charge much more.
    SH has a lot of problems cause its still new in North America. I think their business plan is to release the game in each time zone independently.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  14. #29
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    SH has a lot of problems cause its still new in North America. I think their business plan is to release the game in each time zone independently.
    Lol, you're now defending SH over HC though it's full of bugs? We can say the same thing to various patches HC released with gameplay bugs.

  15. #30
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    Lol, you're now defending SH over HC though it's full of bugs? We can say the same thing to various patches HC released with gameplay bugs.
    Every person have their own limit with this game.
    And yeah several ppl here alrdy giveup with this game and cowmilking developers

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •