Thread: Redesign on Godfather

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Redesign on Godfather

Der Ember, Dear Betty, Dear Community,

i just tell you my thoughts on the Godfather. I was VIP 10 for a long time. I really liked the kobold merchant he helped me to gear up my heroes a lot. I also managed to get the Godfather at that time a few times and i really liked him. I bought severel p+4 Items from him. As i am on a new server and only TL 81 i decided to pay myself up to VIP 11 to unlock him permanently.

Now i am a bit upset. He only refresehs 1 time a day and he sells the same stuff as the konold merchant. We VIP 11+ PLayers spent a lot of money in this great game and i think i did not get an advantage for that payment. Evereday he only has this Tier 2 purople items for lvl 50+ like nedan chest plate and so on. As he is a much rarer NPC than konold merchant you should be able to buy Tier 3 Purples like staff of rawlis moonglow or even kreln horn or tier 4 like wizard head more often. He should be like the soulshop guy but just for diamonds. It takes forever to gear all those heroes up and you really should get an advantage out of the payment. In this actual case i don't think hes worth it for the items he's only worth it just for the soulstones.

Please give us Players who spent quite a lot of money on this game an advantage out of this Merchant. It's great to see those O+1 and O+2 items on him but this does not help me to get my heroes to Purple+4 or even Orange.

Just my thoughts and my 2 cents

Cheers Bubu

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    more pay2win than that?
    haha greedy people
    Server 46 - Subush

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BubuOnTour View Post
    Der Ember, Dear Betty, Dear Community,

i just tell you my thoughts on the Godfather. I was VIP 10 for a long time. I really liked the kobold merchant he helped me to gear up my heroes a lot. I also managed to get the Godfather at that time a few times and i really liked him. I bought severel p+4 Items from him. As i am on a new server and only TL 81 i decided to pay myself up to VIP 11 to unlock him permanently.

Now i am a bit upset. He only refresehs 1 time a day and he sells the same stuff as the konold merchant. We VIP 11+ PLayers spent a lot of money in this great game and i think i did not get an advantage for that payment. Evereday he only has this Tier 2 purople items for lvl 50+ like nedan chest plate and so on. As he is a much rarer NPC than konold merchant you should be able to buy Tier 3 Purples like staff of rawlis moonglow or even kreln horn or tier 4 like wizard head more often. He should be like the soulshop guy but just for diamonds. It takes forever to gear all those heroes up and you really should get an advantage out of the payment. In this actual case i don't think hes worth it for the items he's only worth it just for the soulstones.

Please give us Players who spent quite a lot of money on this game an advantage out of this Merchant. It's great to see those O+1 and O+2 items on him but this does not help me to get my heroes to Purple+4 or even Orange.

Just my thoughts and my 2 cents

Cheers Bubu
    You tell ucool to milk you for fewer cheese?You know that probably they have a team that do the math for all stuff like refresh godfather,vip11 and so many other things?All admins/mods posts are just at billing problems and rarly here at feedback..so money on the first place then some feedback ideas.Don t be upset i m a non vip player
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

New Comers
    ucool make that fucking refresh cost for Godfather shop cheaper.
    Why we have to pay 300/500 gems only for refresh and pay again for the Gear.
    And very often there is nothing of O1/O2 Gear in Godfather shop.
    Please bring more that one piece of O1/O2 Gear in that shop.