Thread: Remove Coahuilite from Grand Arena Shop After Legendary SM quest is Done

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10

Remove Coahuilite from Grand Arena Shop After Legendary SM quest is Done

This item is used for Swordmaster Legendary Quest. Once completed the item still takes up a slot in the Grand Arena Shop.
    It cannot be exchanged for soul stones (like Heroes) or any other purpose other than the quest.
    The item is pointless and hinders the randomization of other items that may aid a player in the new Orange 1 and Orange 2 promotions.

Please allow this item to be removed from ALL players once they have completed the Legendary Swordmaster Quest.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    They haven't thought this far in advance.. They can barely keep the game going, let alone remove a dumb item from the GA shop.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Great idea! I'd love to have that spot back for items.
    Server 58 - Leader of Game☆Over guild

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyFox View Post
    Great idea! I'd love to have that spot back for items.
    Maybe even create a special SS slot after you complete his legendary where all heroes SS can be found - including magic stone and sign in hero.

Won't it be great to complete SM quest and have 5ss of the witch or dwarf warrior appear there? of course it will be random with each refresh.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    This item is used for Swordmaster Legendary Quest. Once completed the item still takes up a slot in the Grand Arena Shop.
    It cannot be exchanged for soul stones (like Heroes) or any other purpose other than the quest.
    The item is pointless and hinders the randomization of other items that may aid a player in the new Orange 1 and Orange 2 promotions.

Please allow this item to be removed from ALL players once they have completed the Legendary Swordmaster Quest.
    I post abt it and know what betty replied?: It's appear in every g. Arena so is it fair and normal.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Herokomodo View Post
    I post abt it and know what betty replied?: It's appear in every g. Arena so is it fair and normal.
    I think I was in your thread.

I can't wrap my head around the developers thought process to let an item take up a grand arena item slot when those that don't need it should have it removed.

It's just a hinderance to players.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+