Thread: Make magic stone chest worth the vip effort

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Make magic stone chest worth the vip effort

Please add soulstones for the weekly hero to the chest, so you at least get stones toward the character, if not the hero. I have only ever received one hero since becoming vip11 last year, and it became available to everyone a week later. Having at least some stones would allow us to get the heroes faster once they reach the shops. I'd ask to lessen the refresh rate on the stone chest to 3 days, but I'd hate to waste a wish.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'd be just as happy to see the drop rate for the exclusive heroes boosted. Sometimes it takes me $100 or more just to unlock the new hero of the week, and I really don't think the drop rate should be so low. It also costs hundreds more to 5* them, and that seems a bit excessive. Maybe a 50% dep rate for the weekly heroes or something would be good?
    Server 58 - Leader of Game☆Over guild

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I dont think the Soulstone Chest needs an update but Godfather hast to be redesigned. Actual you only get the Tier 2 puprle Items like Nedan chest plate and so on. What we need to get an afford of VIP 11+ is that we can get Tier 3 Purple items and more Orange stuff except the O+1 and 0+2 Items. I need to refresh several times before i get an Staff of rawlis or kreln horn or moonglow. VIP 11+ spend quite a lot of money on that game and should take an advantage out of it