Thread: Forest Guardian 5* :)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Forest Guardian 5* :)

I just got to TL86 and 5* FG. I don't have OC or CW or any type of hero that could defend him well. Let's compare notes? My last FG post didn't get any replies. Either people are secretly coveting and hording his greatness or he sucks.

Well I gave him the honor of being my first orange mage. And he succeeds will in trials, I can autofight difficulty 6. He is amazing in GA. He will blow the bricks off any team lacking magic resistance, low HP, and Ninja Poo. His damage output capabilities exceeds that of all my other heroes right now. His O1 gears are fantastic.

Lvl 86 O+0 He has over 360 Armor over 260 Magic Resistance, ~25K HP. I'm beating VIP 13+ lvl 87 teams using him which I doubt would be possible with any formation not including FG because he does more dmg than all my other heroes. I have max P4 FD who is the only one to give FG a run for his money on damage meter. I have best success using FM and AS with him. Both are risky heroes, but both give me what FG needs.

Mystic seems to drag FG down. I did not expect that, would you?

I have seen FG look like a turd and shine like a diamond. When he crits he is destructive. He dies a lot, but usually does a fair amount of damage.

Anyone else using him? I decided I will be the dumbass crazy guy to test him on my server which is very competitive in the top 50 and continues to get more competitive rather than less as was pre lvl80.

I should add that FG kinda sux in raid for obvious reason he is a suicidal maniac and invites death upon himself in a blaze of glory. I fear his viability in end game because of this sole reason, but maybe there is room to exploit his power? He seems to get very tanky gears by O2 which is what I knew he needed. So I am really interested to know what's up with this guy? Can he or can't he make the cut? I hate to be cookie cutter.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Cookie cutter doesnt matter. If you are having fun and like watching FG stomp face then go for it.

Mine isnt high enough to form an opinion but Im glad you are liking him.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelxRift View Post
    I just got to TL86 and 5* FG. I don't have OC or CW or any type of hero that could defend him well. Let's compare notes? My last FG post didn't get any replies. Either people are secretly coveting and hording his greatness or he sucks.

Well I gave him the honor of being my first orange mage. And he succeeds will in trials, I can autofight difficulty 6. He is amazing in GA. He will blow the bricks off any team lacking magic resistance, low HP, and Ninja Poo. His damage output capabilities exceeds that of all my other heroes right now. His O1 gears are fantastic.

Lvl 86 O+0 He has over 360 Armor over 260 Magic Resistance, ~25K HP. I'm beating VIP 13+ lvl 87 teams using him which I doubt would be possible with any formation not including FG because he does more dmg than all my other heroes. I have max P4 FD who is the only one to give FG a run for his money on damage meter. I have best success using FM and AS with him. Both are risky heroes, but both give me what FG needs.

Mystic seems to drag FG down. I did not expect that, would you?

I have seen FG look like a turd and shine like a diamond. When he crits he is destructive. He dies a lot, but usually does a fair amount of damage.

Anyone else using him? I decided I will be the dumbass crazy guy to test him on my server which is very competitive in the top 50 and continues to get more competitive rather than less as was pre lvl80.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelxRift View Post
    I should add that FG kinda sux in raid for obvious reason he is a suicidal maniac and invites death upon himself in a blaze of glory. I fear his viability in end game because of this sole reason, but maybe there is room to exploit his power? He seems to get very tanky gears by O2 which is what I knew he needed. So I am really interested to know what's up with this guy? Can he or can't he make the cut? I hate to be cookie cutter.
    A person who rather levels the heroes s/he likes instead of the ones everybody uses....nice.
    I hope you can tell more about FG in the future or even do a arena video of him. Unfortunately he is in the baddest shop of them all, so mine is still 2*.
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Gl giving him a place in Garena: going to be hard when L SUCC and IE are way better than FG.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Yep, he's nice but there are mages who can perform the same task in arena and be a utility hero outside the arena.

Still, have fun with him! Who knows, maybe he can surprisingly shift the meta afterwards specially that it is very suspicious that FG is no in bronze chests like EB.

Thanks for the nods guys. I kick ass with O+0 lvl 87 right now. He is on my arena defense which is over 50% Success rate. That is a feat I am proud of. I have a choice between FGFM or all physical and I find the FGFM has more success. He is not OP. My greatest fear is his uselessness vs mage teams. When Magic Resistance is high, he is dead weight. Rock Paper Scissor style of play he definetly has his uses and I'm looking forward to future promotions. I'll keep you guys posted.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    He does look like he could pound face with the right squad. Im going to finish IE wgile getting stones then try him out

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    "Unfortunately he is in the baddest shop of them all, so mine is still 2*."

Pretty much summed that up nice for this guy- exact same here. Already had too much invested in others in the shop to think about switching. After a couple of surprise losses to people with him on their team, was wondering how he would perform with more stars and gear.
    Good for you, keep updating on this!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Thinking of getting him too right now! I should decide which mage to leave behind though.