Account ID:
    Device(optional):
    iPhone 6
    Estimate Time of Problem:
    01:00 am
    Timezone:
    UTC+3
    Problem Detail:
    Accidentally promoted my Ember Blade to Orange+1 instead of evolving it. Could you please revert this promotion and return the items I had?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Betty? Can anybody help with this?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,

We've not able to reverse an action.

Best Regards,

Ember

Why are you able to return accidentally sold soulstones but cannot reverse this accidental action?
    I'm VIP 12 and spend enough money on the game so your tech guys spend 10 min to fix my issue. It's clear that hero can be promoted only having full equipment. I'm not asking for full enhancement if it's the matter (even though it was full). Is it that difficult?

I've been playing many freemium games where I donate quite a lot. I always experienced a quality service towards paying clients. I'm really surprised to receive this kind of answer from you. It seems disrespectful and unprofessional from you to refuse to proceed such request.

Betty? Hello?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoXNeo View Post
    Why are you able to return accidentally sold soulstones but cannot reverse this accidental action?
    I'm VIP 12 and spend enough money on the game so your tech guys spend 10 min to fix my issue. It's clear that hero can be promoted only having full equipment. I'm not asking for full enhancement if it's the matter (even though it was full). Is it that difficult?

I've been playing many freemium games where I donate quite a lot. I always experienced a quality service towards paying clients. I'm really surprised to receive this kind of answer from you. It seems disrespectful and unprofessional from you to refuse to proceed such request.
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that promotion operations cannot be reverted. Many data has been affected after the promotion which our admins have no ways to operate. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Then may be you can compensate your disability to fix this issue somehow else?