Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 185

Thread: 【Guide】Hero Ratings based on O+2 equipments

  1. #61
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    13
    nice thread. it seems like all magic heroes get a very decent buff in magic attack. even any tanker or agi heroes obtain certain defence or attack buff, however it looks like magic heroes can still instant kill them. and even more deadlier this time when reaching O2

  2. #62
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    5
    is no one here giving thoughts for Cleric?
    Hello guys! he's the boy next door.

  3. #63
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    Very ironic coming from a post with no substantial answer either. Sorry, offense intended
    as a lurker on these forums, are you aware of how much of a prick you come off of in every single interaction you have on this forum?

  4. #64
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by russdt View Post
    as a lurker on these forums, are you aware of how much of a prick you come off of in every single interaction you have on this forum?
    Congratulations!

  5. #65
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    8
    So i did succ shes friggen awesome throughly worth investing in find her ultimate is a game changer

  6. #66
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenyx View Post
    So i did succ shes friggen awesome throughly worth investing in find her ultimate is a game changer
    I was surprised too with her superb performance at orange legendary. Her dodge plus damage reduction against males make her sturdier and deadlier.

  7. #67
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    I was surprised too with her superb performance at orange legendary. Her dodge plus damage reduction against males make her sturdier and deadlier.
    any lineup suggested for her ? tried many lineup and seem she is fucked hard by AS or NA even with L O+0

  8. #68
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    any lineup suggested for her ? tried many lineup and seem she is fucked hard by AS or NA even with L O+0
    She ist a succubus, that is her purpose

  9. #69
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    6
    Any thoughts about the EB/VW teams flying around? Seems defences at 90 orange need to consider this attacker, and I attack with it myself. Is there anything with new O+1/+2 or new legendaries to make you think the combo will go away?

  10. #70
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    any lineup suggested for her ? tried many lineup and seem she is fucked hard by AS or NA even with L O+0
    I've seen her usually in either VW or Admiral teams. My Succ is only orange and not yet legendary but I'm now conscious in fighting teams with her since I lost most duels I have with her xD

    VW-EB-Succ-Silencer-Mystic(or Ninja)
    Admiral-FD-Succ-Ninja-Silencer

    These are the common teams I found in my server's GA.

  11. #71
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    7
    Nice post Pikachu - thanks for the effort. Out of interest, what teams did you use to get the best out of Windmaster? I've not been able to find a great setup with him yet.

  12. #72
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    VW +EB is more than enough in defense team when the others low/non vip sitting in O+0

  13. #73
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't think Mach will get dethroned easily.
    Even though ie has stun and poly, Mach has blind and the atk/cast haste which is what lets him hold his place at current orange.
    It may close the gap, but I think he'll still have his place as a burst machine.

    Side note: I have seen some vw/sil/eb teams use IE instead of Mach, so maybe I might be wrong.

  14. #74
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumpingtruck View Post
    I don't think Mach will get dethroned easily.
    Even though ie has stun and poly, Mach has blind and the atk/cast haste which is what lets him hold his place at current orange.
    It may close the gap, but I think he'll still have his place as a burst machine.

    Side note: I have seen some vw/sil/eb teams use IE instead of Mach, so maybe I might be wrong.
    I have both ie and Mach. My IE is 5s and legendary and I prefer IE over Mach. The only thing Mach has over IE is Mach ulti skill isn't vulnerable to clones. IE has so much better cc than Mach it's insane. Energy drain and lower mr and 5sec stun..

  15. #75
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    6
    FWIW, Knife, I use the Cleric too. But then again I'm only level 73 at the moment... =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •