Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 【Guide】Hero Ratings based on O+2 equipments

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    nice thread. it seems like all magic heroes get a very decent buff in magic attack. even any tanker or agi heroes obtain certain defence or attack buff, however it looks like magic heroes can still instant kill them. and even more deadlier this time when reaching O2

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    is no one here giving thoughts for Cleric?
    Hello guys! he's the boy next door.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    Very ironic coming from a post with no substantial answer either. Sorry, offense intended
    as a lurker on these forums, are you aware of how much of a prick you come off of in every single interaction you have on this forum?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by russdt View Post
    as a lurker on these forums, are you aware of how much of a prick you come off of in every single interaction you have on this forum?
    Congratulations!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    So i did succ shes friggen awesome throughly worth investing in find her ultimate is a game changer

Quote Originally Posted by phoenyx View Post
    So i did succ shes friggen awesome throughly worth investing in find her ultimate is a game changer
    I was surprised too with her superb performance at orange legendary. Her dodge plus damage reduction against males make her sturdier and deadlier.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    I was surprised too with her superb performance at orange legendary. Her dodge plus damage reduction against males make her sturdier and deadlier.
    any lineup suggested for her ? tried many lineup and seem she is fucked hard by AS or NA even with L O+0

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    any lineup suggested for her ? tried many lineup and seem she is fucked hard by AS or NA even with L O+0
    She ist a succubus, that is her purpose

Any thoughts about the EB/VW teams flying around? Seems defences at 90 orange need to consider this attacker, and I attack with it myself. Is there anything with new O+1/+2 or new legendaries to make you think the combo will go away?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    I've seen her usually in either VW or Admiral teams. My Succ is only orange and not yet legendary but I'm now conscious in fighting teams with her since I lost most duels I have with her xD

VW-EB-Succ-Silencer-Mystic(or Ninja)
    Admiral-FD-Succ-Ninja-Silencer

These are the common teams I found in my server's GA.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Nice post Pikachu - thanks for the effort. Out of interest, what teams did you use to get the best out of Windmaster? I've not been able to find a great setup with him yet.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    VW +EB is more than enough in defense team when the others low/non vip sitting in O+0

I don't think Mach will get dethroned easily.
    Even though ie has stun and poly, Mach has blind and the atk/cast haste which is what lets him hold his place at current orange.
    It may close the gap, but I think he'll still have his place as a burst machine.

Side note: I have seen some vw/sil/eb teams use IE instead of Mach, so maybe I might be wrong.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumpingtruck View Post
    I don't think Mach will get dethroned easily.
    Even though ie has stun and poly, Mach has blind and the atk/cast haste which is what lets him hold his place at current orange.
    It may close the gap, but I think he'll still have his place as a burst machine.

Side note: I have seen some vw/sil/eb teams use IE instead of Mach, so maybe I might be wrong.
    I have both ie and Mach. My IE is 5s and legendary and I prefer IE over Mach. The only thing Mach has over IE is Mach ulti skill isn't vulnerable to clones. IE has so much better cc than Mach it's insane. Energy drain and lower mr and 5sec stun..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    FWIW, Knife, I use the Cleric too. But then again I'm only level 73 at the moment... =)