Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 【Guide】Hero Ratings based on O+2 equipments

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anjerit View Post
    So SK is better than admiral at O+2 ? That 200 difference armor is huge
    Not necessarily, Admiral has more HP and does more damage than SK to make up for the armor difference. I think it's a wash at this point, go for one of them but not both.

Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post

I hope the meta game changes completely and other heroes get a bigger role in arenas.
    I do as well, I'm sick of using the same heroes over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by whales View Post
    O + 1 will be the death of Heroes Charge.
    O+1 and O+2 are fine.

What isn't fine is that they're releasing O+1 and O+2 without additional content. Where is Guild Wars? Where is Grand Challenge? What's the point of raising the level cap to 100 without anything to play for?

Chapter 15 and 16 isn't exactly new content, it's expected.

Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    no. she will be a good offtank.
    Wait until her legendary skill actually comes out before confirming anything. Without the lawsuit, maybe uCool will decide to hire some actual developers and give her a different legendary skill than the Chinese version of the game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    im just amazed that you guys have O +2 gear already.... It takes me weeks to months to get gear to P4 or O, let alone the most elite level.

I would like to save this post for future reference... how do I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by walgreens View Post
    im just amazed that you guys have O +2 gear already.... It takes me weeks to months to get gear to P4 or O, let alone the most elite level.

I would like to save this post for future reference... how do I do that?
    At the right top corner of the thread:

Or simply book mark this page

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Nah, mach will never lose his place to ie coz he kills 2 or more opponents oer US. When tank is at 10% mach will also kill next in line, and get 600 energy right away.

Also look at magic resist penetration at mach's o2. It's insane.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Queeg View Post
    I realized that after checking later, I mentioned it because I saw someone saying that and didn't bother to check to confirm. Still the Holy Bible needs to go. Either a Demon Arrow or Earth Helm should be the replacement seeing gear for other AGI heroes.
    Cloud walker is still a great unique hero. He counters all those single target burst heroes like IE who will be dominant in the near future. No change is necessary.

It is also possible for his yet to be released legendary to be purely magical.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    no war chief and drunkmaster ?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dk o+2 gear outshines wc

What about DV and VS? It will help me make equipping gears on the right hero. Please keep updating very helpful. Thank you!

Dv and vs are great in specific team. Pair them with legendary LE and put them in defence :-)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Instead of the usual negativity, this thread is meant to help those that are actually planning to continue with the f***ing game in the O+2 era.

In this thread, I will talk about my opinion on the future use of a couple of heroes based on O+1 and O+2 equipments. Keep in mind that I don't have every hero at O+2 (only a couple so far) and that these are only opinions of mine.

Front line:

Admiral (Legendary)

The tankiest front line hero at O+0 continues to be a force at O+2.
    ~54K HP
    ~700 Armor and
    ~400 Magic resistance
    packaged with decent damage and stunning skills, and you're looking at a complete beast.

Shallows Keeper (Legendary)

At O+2 he takes the title of the tankiest front line hero.
    ~52K HP
    ~900 Armor
    ~470 Magic resistance

Along with his legendary skill he is one hard ****** to kill.

Psychopath (Legendary)

Not as tanky as Admiral or SK at O+2 but still has decent amounts of HP, Armor and Magic resistance with ton of magic power to deal out magical damage. At O+2 he's more durable than anyone not named Admiral, Shallows Keeper and Iron Hoof.
    ~50k HP
    ~625 Armor
    ~360 Magic resistance

Strongest mage tank out there, but I do think his usefulness is going to be limited due to AS not being used as much as before.

Iron Hoof

Used to be the meatiest hero before the legendary update, but now falls a step behind Admiral and Shallows Keeper in terms of survivability. He still has certain uses with magic teams due to his shield, but Admiral and SK basically both has Iron Hoof outmatched with their superior survivability and damaging/stunning skills.
    ~52K HP
    ~620 Armor
    ~480 Magic resistance

Death Bringer

A beast in the making as he used to be a VIP chest only hero. A decent counter to illusion/summoning heroes like DV, Monkey, FD, etc.
    ~48K HP
    ~620 Armor
    ~490 Magic resistance

He gets overlooked due to the lack of legendary status but he will be very formidable once his legendary quest comes out in god knows when.

Honorable mentions: Lighting Elemental, Panda, War Chief, Bear Warrior

Lighting Elemental works with a few select setups so he's someone you promote after you've promoted your core heroes (or after summoner comes out). Panda and WC belong in the same category as Iron Hoof, and most likely falls out of rotation due to their lack or legendary skill compared to Admiral and SK.

Bear Warrior however, I will talk a little bit about. He's nowhere as tanky as Admiral and SK but he does more DPS than any frontline hero in the game due to his legendary skill. I think he will be formidable as a semi tank at the #2 spot behind Admiral and SK.

Middle line:

Silencer

One of the most used heroes in the middle. A lot of people are wondering how effective he will be since most magical heroes will have 35~40% silence resistance at O+2, and this is a concern for me as well. But I had the same concern when Queen's Dress came out and that did not affect Silencer's place in the metagame at all, so I'm going to say a measly 5~10% increase in silence resistance won't either.

~34K HP
    ~450 Armor
    ~370 Magic resistance
    These stats put silencer out there as one of the most survivable middle line mages out there.

Cloud Walker

Let me just say that Cloud Walker has one of the most useless equipments at O+1. Holy Bible increases CW's magic critical of all things which is just a waste of an equipment space. I think CW's usage will go down just because of this item. Obviously he still has his uses in limited situations, but I wouldn't invest in him unless I had a shitload of gems/GA coins sitting around with nothing to do.

Ninja Assassin

The problem with Ninja was his low accuracy, low HP, and low magic resistance. Well his shitty 12 accuracy is still there, and he still has low HP for a middle line hero, but his magic resistance has jumped all the way up; especially at O+1. At O+0 Ninja had a pathetic 119 magic resistance, at O+1 his magic resistance went up to around 300!

Now a question rises, do you keep Ninja at O+1 for his high magic resistance since his magic resistance drops down to like ~205 after promoting him to O+2? My answer: absolutely not, if you have all the items for O+2 go ahead and promote him since his damage increase most likely drops the enemy backbone before they even use their ultimate.

Imperial Executioner (Legendary)

I think O+2 is where IE will shine. Why you ask? Well first you take a look at his strengths and weaknesses. His strengths are that he gains energy very fast due to his legendary skill and has high single target damage due to his ultimate. His weaknesses? He's prone of illusions and can easily waste his ultimate skill.

Now why in my opinion will IE shine in the O+2 metagame? Because of the downfall of CW, and rise of Ninja. Very simple, IE is a great counter to Ninja simply because he can kill Ninja with one burst, and without CW's illusions getting in the way, that is more likely to happen.

~28K HP
    ~8050 Magic Power
    ~614 Magic crit

You're looking at 20~30K single target damage with his ultimate which will be more than enough to take down Ninja.

Succubus (Legendary)

Let's talk about her legendary skill first. Decreases in coming damage from male heroes by 15.3%? That's a beauty if I ever saw one!

~27K HP
    ~7900 Magic Power
    ~300 Magic Crit
    ~47 dodge

Another high survivability middle line hero with the ability to deal out high amounts of damage. What else could you want?

Machanist

One of the premier DPS mages right now, that will be overtaken by IE in the O+2 era IMO due to his low magic crit and lack of legendary skill.

~29K HP
    ~7450 Magic Power
    ~210 Magic Crit

Absolutely pales in comparison to IE, while IE also has multiple stunning skills as well.

Death Mage

The best crusade hero by miles, but hasn't had a chance to shine in Arena yet.

~33K HP
    ~7900 Magic Power
    ~115 Magic Crit

The tankiest of middle line mages but also positions in the very front. I don't think she's ready for arena quite yet, but could very well be once her legendary is unleashed in 2018 (lol might as well be at the speed uCool is updating their game).

Back line:

Wind Master (Legendary)

Oh God, the things I would eat out of this blonde elven beauty's ***, you have no idea. She has become my favourite back line hero at O+0, why? Because her legendary equipment gives her a whooping +160 Magic Crit and +30 Dodge. She has very good survivability against Ninja at O+0 and will still have very good survivability at O+2. My only problem with her at O+0 is her low magic power and low magic crit and O+2 fixes all of that.

~26.5K HP
    ~6150 Magic Power
    ~370 Magic Crit
    ~81 Dodge

She is the perfect counter to Ninja while dealing insane amounts of damage to the rest of the enemies.

Mystic (L)

Mystic IMO falls out of rotation in the O+2 era simply because his O+2 items suck. He has low survivability (5 dodge) against Ninja and his legendary skill is pretty much a waste due to the fall of CW.

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Let me know in the comments below. Again keep in mind that these are only my opinions and they might not be factually correct.

Since I don't have all the equipments for a lot of heroes O+2, a lot of these stats I'm guessing based on possible enchant bonuses.
    Pikachu, one question. All this hero info is base of dotarena or heroescharge?

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Pikachu, one question. All this hero info is base of dotarena or heroescharge?
    Seems to be dotarena, because the provided stat are the same as in dotarena (ie. 614 mag crit IE)

Quote Originally Posted by Wexo View Post
    Dv and vs are great in specific team. Pair them with legendary LE and put them in defence :-)
    who should be the other 2?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Queeg View Post
    Seems to be dotarena, because the provided stat are the same as in dotarena (ie. 614 mag crit IE)
    Pikachu said previously that some were based on stats from in-game that he has geared, others estimates from dotarena

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Anything on VS?
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    VS O+1 got boost of her current health pool. And she pretty tough as midline