Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 【Guide】Hero Ratings based on O+2 equipments

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Wow! Very nice!

Yeah, I've been wrecking FD teams lately, he's certainly not as OP as he once was but he's still formidable given the right circumstances.
    Also been using O2 Soulhunter. Even without his Legendary, fits quite well with current meta where teams pack middle mages so SH's heals can reach them and keep the likes of IE, Succ, Silencer, HN alive against teams with aoe damage. Have a look at his stats. Not the best armor, decent enough as offtank and heal support, and highest magic resistance if I'm not wrong - effective against the mages dominating arena.

Server: 58 Corvus

There is no cure for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post

HN is once again proving to be the MVP for offence/sniping teams. Still vulnerable to magic dmg but definitely worth investing in to get top arena ranks during rewards.

FD is still a formidable force with 10k crits when transformed but his magic resistance still sucks so I don't use him for defence anymore.
    Can you share your team with HN? Other than the one LE(L), DV(L), VS, NA as I don't have legend LE yet. I do find her dead when it's full casters when facing OC FM mach mys. That is O+0 HN though.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I usually avoid placing hn and vs if theres oldcurse.

Try
    sapper hn eb vs/ie
    Afterall hn isnt for defending purposes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Sapper, HN, VS, Commando and wc/dk

Quote Originally Posted by freezingpoint View Post
    Can you share your team with HN? Other than the one LE(L), DV(L), VS, NA as I don't have legend LE yet. I do find her dead when it's full casters when facing OC FM mach mys. That is O+0 HN though.
    For offence, she works well with LE, DV, VS, Phoenix with LE death paving the way for dv and vs's cc plus phoenix and hn ulti. Devastating and seen that setup with only orange heroes wrecking O+2 teams.

Defence wise it's a bit tricky, refrain from putting her in your main arena defence team cos she is too easily countered with magic. Hide her in GA - I'm trying out a few setups and I like to put her behind SK and SH - tank long enough while SH heals her from aoe dmg. I put in dm and mystic for the extra dmg, blind and also energy buff.

Only thing is, this team is very vulnerable to NA so have to replace mystic or dm with emberstar probably.

I realise you said you have no LE L - Im working on his L after I finish SK so meanwhile I use her in a 2 tank setup - adm and SH and sil with another dps like ie
    Server: 58 Corvus

There is no cure for stupidity.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    For offence, she works well with LE, DV, VS, Phoenix with LE death paving the way for dv and vs's cc plus phoenix and hn ulti. Devastating and seen that setup with only orange heroes wrecking O+2 teams.
    HN - NA - VS - DV - LE also good , sometimes Phoenix US cancelled by stun / silence and he did nothing

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Also been using O2 Soulhunter. Even without his Legendary, fits quite well with current meta where teams pack middle mages so SH's heals can reach them and keep the likes of IE, Succ, Silencer, HN alive against teams with aoe damage. Have a look at his stats. Not the best armor, decent enough as offtank and heal support, and highest magic resistance if I'm not wrong - effective against the mages dominating arena.

Wow, very nice!

I've been dying to work on Soul Hunter myself as well, but just don't have enough resources haha. He does indeed have the most magic resistance out of all heroes.

I'm working on Cleric at the moment as well, hopefully I can get a nice healer team going with both Cleric and Soul Hunter~ especially when their legendaries come out!

Would would you recommend to go O+2 first from a tank perspective, Admiral or SK? Also... who to gear to orange first out of death bringer/ LE. LE seems to be a lot more popular recently!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Defence wise it's a bit tricky, refrain from putting her in your main arena defence team cos she is too easily countered with magic. Hide her in GA - I'm trying out a few setups and I like to put her behind SK and SH - tank long enough while SH heals her from aoe dmg. I put in dm and mystic for the extra dmg, blind and also energy buff.

Only thing is, this team is very vulnerable to NA so have to replace mystic or dm with emberstar probably.

I realise you said you have no LE L - Im working on his L after I finish SK so meanwhile I use her in a 2 tank setup - adm and SH and sil with another dps like ie

Wouldn't your DV die too fast? Even before she can ulti?

Quote Originally Posted by des82 View Post
    LE will die before DV, and LE will zap pretty much all of the enemy's energy giving DV time to cast her ultimate before the enemy does.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    anyone tried WC O+2 ?
    how it's work compare to Adm or SK O+2 ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by des82 View Post
    O+2 your DV with SpectreNote , DV will survive even from ES/IE US+Crit

how's depths voice, vengeance spirit and hidden needle?
    Server number 101 - Kronnak, search for HXCfighter
    Reached lvl 90 on 9.2.15

Any thoughts on Phoenix O+2?
    Or Deapths Voice?
    Or Sould Hunter?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    DV O+2 performs really solid, she is often my choice of tank/sidetank versus physical teams. But she needs to be L.