Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Orange 1 and 2 Bad Idea

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    5

    Orange 1 and 2 Bad Idea

    I have to say this is a bad bad idea. People are already talking about leaving the game.

    When crafting gear is limited to 20 pieces it's doable and little inconvenient but you get used to it.

    Then you need 50 pieces to craft and to make matters worse sometimes you need 3 or 4 pieces of the same gear to craft an item. It gets tiring and you start to rethink this game.

    Then it goes up to 80 and you try to deal with it but you can see people leaving left and right when you're in a guild.

    Now there's orange 1 and 2.

    Half my guild are already looking for another game to play.

    Something has to give. There need to be more drops in guild, more drops in campaigns, more drop more drops more drops or else people are going to leave.

    The greed of trying to make money from the game is actually the death of it.

    thank you

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    5
    I second that remark.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    The worse for O+ gears is some of them require 1 or 2 gears only available in GA shop and GodFather shop. Crafting is just a joke.

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 CosminCheba01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by oxfords1 View Post
    I have to say this is a bad bad idea. People are already talking about leaving the game.

    When crafting gear is limited to 20 pieces it's doable and little inconvenient but you get used to it.

    Then you need 50 pieces to craft and to make matters worse sometimes you need 3 or 4 pieces of the same gear to craft an item. It gets tiring and you start to rethink this game.

    Then it goes up to 80 and you try to deal with it but you can see people leaving left and right when you're in a guild.

    Now there's orange 1 and 2.

    Half my guild are already looking for another game to play.

    Something has to give. There need to be more drops in guild, more drops in campaigns, more drop more drops more drops or else people are going to leave.

    The greed of trying to make money from the game is actually the death of it.

    thank you
    What's the pleasure of playing an easy game ?
    This game is all about strategy if you're vip0-vip8 . There's no problem with o+1/o+2 gear . The REAL problem is the level 100 cap .
    " Learn to swim ! Learn to swim ! Learn to swim ! "

  5. #5
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    If a player needs to spend 2 months to gear up a hero this is a big problem.

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    9

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebyed View Post
    If a player needs to spend 2 months to gear up a hero this is a big problem.


    Exactly! At the rate we're going we're getting heroes much faster than you can possibly gear! Yes, getting to purple isn't hard for a ton of heroes, getting to p4/o-o+2 is ridiculous. What is the point of having so many heroes and so much necessary gear when, as the level and gear requirements go up, your ability to actually play them and gear them goes down (unless you spend exuberant amounts of money to just flat out buy).

    I'm finally about half way from 89-90 and this announcement and recent patch comes out. I think its absolutely absurd! You're going the way of KABAM, who highly overprices everything and it completely detracts from OUR SENSE as a customer, of having value to what we spend. I've been a part of a line room for near 6 months now, one that was started here on forums....people are dropping like flies quitting the game. Long time players who have spend oodles of money to support the game who have ridiculous 20 heroes at 90 and all the heroes with legendary done...so needless to say when a hardcore spender says enough is enough and sees this as a money dump, that should be a indicator to ucool immediately. I'm planning to see how this turns out for patch, but if the game doesn't change by 1.9, i'm sorry, but i'm taking my vip12 rear and leaving this game. I've more than supported it through gem buys and the monthly daily gems, I refuse to spend a week per armor piece knowing I can only "possibly" armor up a hero a month (or whichever the time frame is). I have most of the heroes now, leveling and evolving them all as fast as I can.

    This next patch and the current state of the game is a pure money grab, if it doesnt change by 1.9, I'm out, I'd rather play no game than waste my time anymore.

  7. #7
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    They should add orange +1 and +2 gear to the soul shop to at least give a better chance to acquire the gear not just from the grand arena or godfather shop.

  8. #8
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferimeo View Post
    They should add orange +1 and +2 gear to the soul shop to at least give a better chance to acquire the gear not just from the grand arena or godfather shop.
    Good idea but must have high price tag. Soul coin too easy to obtain late game.

  9. #9
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    Good idea but must have high price tag. Soul coin too easy to obtain late game.
    That would be fine maybe a decent bit more expensive than current purple items 10-30k depending on piece

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferimeo View Post
    That would be fine maybe a decent bit more expensive than current purple items 10-30k depending on piece
    actually for those gear in GA or godfather shop, it is not a bad idea. imagine if they are introduce to soul shop, crusade or guild shop, I believe for those who are at level 88-90 could easily obtain everything.

    introducing O1 and O2 promotion is a good point. just that ucool should release / introduce other game features like guild war etc to make the game more interesting. by solely releasing orange promotion is pointless whereby it is only for the sake of competing in arena or GA, and perhaps ease our arse abit in clearing all portal lvl 6

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by CosminCheba01 View Post
    What's the pleasure of playing an easy game ? .
    lol, nice thinking, you are saying this game is hard because you need time? this game is ultra easy (but very funny), just clicking and your lvl is based on time you spend here.

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0
    ucool want just money and they f**k on players, they dont care and I know it from start, this is typical P2W mobile game. The game need new events, new daily quest, new bosses etc... (not for xp, maybe for one-two piece of something)

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Northeast, USA
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    6
    O1/O2 gear is fine. It's nice to see people trying new teams and the meta changing. The update in a few weeks will surely bring new means of acquiring the gear along with the limited means we have so far. It stands to reason that they would put some blocks in place to prevent the whole server from rushing to O+2 overnight and then complaining there's nothing to do again a few weeks later. It's possible to gear up rapidly now, but you have to break open your wallet to do so. It's a perfectly reasonable approach, because games like this always rely on the fact that it takes a long time to get the most powerful items and some people are willing to pay to reduce wait times.

    I think uCool is on the right track, and I'm excited to see the new content they are adding in a few weeks.
    Server 58 - Leader of Game☆Over guild

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •